Page 291 of 474 FirstFirst ... 191241281287288289290291292293294295301341391 ... LastLast
Results 7,251 to 7,275 of 11850
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For years and continuing, why have Trash and his mafiya forgotten, lied, (impeachably) obstructed investigations into their Russia and Ukraine activities?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So far everything going as expected, tbh... Senate trial should be interesting in how many times Chief Justice John Roberts rolls his eyes...
    I believe he fully understands the severity of what our president did in that phone call.

I also expect that he believes Trump would have never done this had he known what this actually means. I think these guys know what a dumbass the president they work under is. If there was a way to get out of a situation because one had no clue... I guarantee everyone listening to that call was pissing in their pants...

The number of “HE DID WHAT?” in the red camp, created an earthquake. So the solution is the American people don’t really understand the severity and we will tell them it’s no big deal. “This guy has been accused of many things, so we can also file this under nothingburger with the people. It will work. They cried foul against power too many times”

Or more likely, they never accepted him as president, so just turn your head and don’t look.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I also expect that he believes Trump would have never done this had he known what this actually means.
    bull

Trash's well researched, well known business history is rotten with unethical, illegal scams. Trash's mental disorder convinces him, as it does for many other wealthy people, laws are for suckers, not for him. NYC crook Leona Hemsley said as much.

He admitted, eg, that he gives money when people ask, and then he expects them to do him "favors". Ukraine is EXACTLY the same tactic, but with taxpayers' $100Ms in the "giving"

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe he fully understands the severity of what our president did in that phone call.

I also expect that he believes Trump would have never done this had he known what this actually means. I think these guys know what a dumbass the president they work under is. If there was a way to get out of a situation because one had no clue... I guarantee everyone listening to that call was pissing in their pants...

The number of “HE DID WHAT?” in the red camp, created an earthquake. So the solution is the American people don’t really understand the severity and we will tell them it’s no big deal. “This guy has been accused of many things, so we can also file this under nothingburger with the people. It will work. They cried foul against power too many times”

Or more likely, they never accepted him as president, so just turn your head and don’t look.

ah yes

the “trump is an innocent toddler defense- yet again!”

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two articles

even though a dozen secret FBI investigations are still ongoing or are stashed somewhere by Barr

individual 1 in SDNY

and tons of other crimes out in the open...
    helsinki
    saudi bribes, UAE bribes, israeli bribes, russian bribes
    stock market manipulation - billions profited

on and on and on...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Louie Gohmert Texas!

threatens to impeach Joe Biden in hearing meltdown:

‘We’ve already got the forms’

Gohmert suggested that House Republicans are already planning to impeach Joe Biden if he’s elected in 2020.

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/12/lou..._campaign=3194

goddamn, you rightwingnutjob are ING STUPID to elect so many Gohmerts.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Name one credible source that refutes anything in the dossier. I'll wait.
    Don’t want to answer the question? in hypocrites

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Perspective on the state of the GOP (Govt of Putin)

this past weekend the attorney who represents the russian asset in chief

met with KGB trained operatives in ukraine - even as his client is under investigation/being impeached

and

TODAY

the russian asset in chief is meeting with putins right hand man- Lavrov (haters hero)

yes this is the new GOP

vote (R) for Russia in 2020

or

vote (D) for Democracy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SWALWELL: Mr. Goldman, would you welcome the problem of having 8,000 do ents given to you by the White House.

GOLDMAN: It would be a wonderful problem to have.

SWALWELL: How many have they given you?

GOLDMAN: Zero.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thinking this nothingburger will go anywhere

democrats giving a christmas present to Donnie

reelection assured by new years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thinking this nothingburger will go anywhere

democrats giving a christmas present to Donnie

reelection assured by new years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bull

Trash's well researched, well known business history is rotten with unethical, illegal scams. Trash's mental disorder convinces him, as it does for many other wealthy people, laws are for suckers, not for him. NYC crook Leona Hemsley said as much.

He admitted, eg, that he gives money when people ask, and then he expects them to do him "favors". Ukraine is EXACTLY the same tactic, but with taxpayers' $100Ms in the "giving"
    This.

I think once he is out of office, a lot of the illegality in his business empire will be exposed in the inevitable investigations and prosecutions that are going to follow. I expect to see his kids dragged into it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Don’t want to answer the question? in hypocrites
    You just did the same thing. SMH

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Dossier made very few easily verifiable claims, which was part of the problem I had with it.

Some of the claims didn't quite pan out, such as Cohen's meeting. Have to do some digging, but there was one or two that were found to be inaccurate. What Trumpettes don't like admitting is that a lot of what could be verified was verified.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who paid for the Steele dossier? in hypocrite
    The Clinton campaign paid for the bulk of hte work, if memory serves.

That said:

Approach it with a good degree of skepticism. But you can't, and shouldnt' rule out anything simply because of the funding source. Skeptical yes, but outright dismissal... no.

It did pan out in several cases, most notably with Manaforts contacts with Kilimnik, if I remember correctly.

That was where Trumps campaign manager shared internal polling data with a Russian intelligence asset during the Russian disinformation campaign to help Trump get elected.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was where Trumps campaign manager shared internal polling data with a Russian intelligence asset during the Russian disinformation campaign to help Trump get elected.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Russian intelligence asset

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The Clinton campaign paid for the bulk of hte work, if memory serves.

That said:

Approach it with a good degree of skepticism. But you can't, and shouldnt' rule out anything simply because of the funding source. Skeptical yes, but outright dismissal... no.

It did pan out in several cases, most notably with Manaforts contacts with Kilimnik, if I remember correctly.

It should have been dismissed in January 2017 after the FBI met with Steele's primary sub-source.

================================================== =======================

With the release of Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s FISA report, it is clear that Christopher Steele, the man who kickstarted the Mueller investigation with his infamous “dossier,” exaggerated hearsay claims and reported them as fact. Here to corroborate this was Steele’s very own “Primary Sub-source.”

The iden y of Steele’s primary sub-source has not been disclosed to the public. Steele never even disclosed the iden y of his primary sub-source to the FBI. The FBI identified him or her by January 2017, however, and arranged a meeting.

In the meeting, the primary sub-source told the FBI “that he/she had not seen Steele’s reports until they became public that month, and that he/she made statements indicating that Steele misstated or exaggerated the Primary Sub-source’s statements in multiple sections of the reporting,” the report reads.

In March 2017, the primary sub-source was questioned again by a Washington Field Office agent and repeated the same conclusion: that Steele was exaggerating hearsay as conclusive.

“The Primary Sub-source was questioned again by the FBI beginning in March 2017 about election reporting and his/her communications with Steele. The Washington Field Office Agent who conducted that interview and others after it told the OIG that the primary sub-source felt that the tenor of Steele’s report was far more ‘conclusive’ than was justified,” the report reads.

In that same interview, the primary sub-source admitted that his or her sub-sub sources were not privy to the information they were spilling. Their allegations were based on “multiple levels of hearsay.”

He or she also said they were unable to corroborate any of the hearsay. The primary sub-source reported this to the counterintelligence team, known as the “Crossfire Hurricane team,” as well. Yet the counterintelligence team still proceeded with the Mueller investigation and filed multiple FISA applications to spy on former Trump aide Carter Page despite knowing their information was uncorroborated hearsay.

The primary sub-source also indicated the allegations against Page, such as Page allegedly accepting bribes from Russian energy conglomerate President Igor Sechin, were falsified. A sub-sub source handed over text messages to the FBI showing Steele’s allegations against Page were false.

“We reviewed the texts and did not find any discussion of a bribe, whether as an interest in [the energy conglomerate] itself or a ‘brokerage.’”

https://thefederalist.com/2019/12/10...79J8Ro.twitter

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    It should have been dismissed in January 2017 after the FBI met with Steele's primary sub-source.

================================================== =======================

With the release of Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s FISA report, it is clear that Christopher Steele, the man who kickstarted the Mueller investigation with his infamous “dossier,” exaggerated hearsay claims and reported them as fact. Here to corroborate this was Steele’s very own “Primary Sub-source.”

The iden y of Steele’s primary sub-source has not been disclosed to the public. Steele never even disclosed the iden y of his primary sub-source to the FBI. The FBI identified him or her by January 2017, however, and arranged a meeting.

In the meeting, the primary sub-source told the FBI “that he/she had not seen Steele’s reports until they became public that month, and that he/she made statements indicating that Steele misstated or exaggerated the Primary Sub-source’s statements in multiple sections of the reporting,” the report reads.

In March 2017, the primary sub-source was questioned again by a Washington Field Office agent and repeated the same conclusion: that Steele was exaggerating hearsay as conclusive.

“The Primary Sub-source was questioned again by the FBI beginning in March 2017 about election reporting and his/her communications with Steele. The Washington Field Office Agent who conducted that interview and others after it told the OIG that the primary sub-source felt that the tenor of Steele’s report was far more ‘conclusive’ than was justified,” the report reads.

In that same interview, the primary sub-source admitted that his or her sub-sub sources were not privy to the information they were spilling. Their allegations were based on “multiple levels of hearsay.”

He or she also said they were unable to corroborate any of the hearsay. The primary sub-source reported this to the counterintelligence team, known as the “Crossfire Hurricane team,” as well. Yet the counterintelligence team still proceeded with the Mueller investigation and filed multiple FISA applications to spy on former Trump aide Carter Page despite knowing their information was uncorroborated hearsay.

The primary sub-source also indicated the allegations against Page, such as Page allegedly accepting bribes from Russian energy conglomerate President Igor Sechin, were falsified. A sub-sub source handed over text messages to the FBI showing Steele’s allegations against Page were false.

“We reviewed the texts and did not find any discussion of a bribe, whether as an interest in [the energy conglomerate] itself or a ‘brokerage.’”

https://thefederalist.com/2019/12/10...79J8Ro.twitter
    And yet the FBI continued to lie to the FISC and use Steele's dossier in order to get FISA approval. Are you okay with that RandomGuy?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Dossier made very few easily verifiable claims, which was part of the problem I had with it.

Some of the claims didn't quite pan out, such as Cohen's meeting. Have to do some digging, but there was one or two that were found to be inaccurate. What Trumpettes don't like admitting is that a lot of what could be verified was verified.
    Truth bombs

Thread Information