Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, it's not their fault. You're reaching badly.

This is a TRAGEDY and very simple precautions could have prevented this such as clearing the airspace during the hours Iran had just fired ballistic missiles into Iraq.

yup it would be stupid to have planes taking off Teheran when US FAA already had grounded all flights in Iraq, Kuwait

stupid mistake by idiot Iranians

also how do you mistake a fat slow commercial plane flying aways with an incoming cruise?

stilk a lot of unknowns here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    congrats to OP tbqh

u called it nig

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, it's not their fault. You're reaching badly.

This is a TRAGEDY and very simple precautions could have prevented this such as clearing the airspace during the hours Iran had just fired ballistic missiles into Iraq.
    Criminal assassin Trash's war talk had Iran on edge, in defensive readiness with SAMs, ed and loaded as you less gun fellators say.

176 dead people are totally on Trash, Pence, Pompeo

"could have" G M A F B there was no need for "could have" without Trash's self-serving assassination of Salamander

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Criminal assassin Trash's war talk had Iran on edge, in defensive readiness with SAMs, ed and loaded as you less gun fellators say.

"could have" G M A F B there was no need for "could have" without Trash's self-serving assassination of Salamander
    Now you think Trump admin is "totally" responsible? You assign no blame whatsoever to Iran? I think you're hatred for the Trump admin is clouding your judgement.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol. you are still anti-turkey because big ones want you to be. it s not a good idea being used as tongs bro.
    Bend over and I’ll show you a big one you stupid genocidal

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now you think Trump admin is "totally" responsible? You assign no blame whatsoever to Iran? I think you're hatred for the Trump admin is clouding your judgement.
    "what's to love" with Trash.

Here's one for the FBI:

I rather see Trash and his Repug/oligarchy kakistocracy DEAD

than the 100Ks they are killing with the bull wars, assassinations, and increases in pollution, a known killer.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 01-11-2020 at 12:15 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You have an entire career of being a whining pussy here, always on the losing side of some fact of life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why you don't give RPGs to kids, tbh

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iran Admits 'Unintentionally' Shooting Down 737, But It Seems There Might Be More To This Story

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Iran Admits 'Unintentionally' Shooting Down 737, But It Seems There Might Be More To This Story
    It's painfully obvious that your life isn't what you hoped it would be at your age. Kill yourself. Do it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why you don't give RPGs to kids, tbh
    What do you think about the "uprising" in Iran supposedly regarding this event? Is it staged or just a continuation of the uprising that was happening anyhow, based somewhat on the economic conditions due to sanctions?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you think about the "uprising" in Iran supposedly regarding this event? Is it staged or just a continuation of the uprising that was happening anyhow, based somewhat on the economic conditions due to sanctions?
    The latter. I expect it to be quashed fairly swiftly, tbh. When you're doing things in the name of god, you have a lot more la ude to be swift, cruel and authoritarian.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That'd be a cool story for you, if we were to overlook the fact that employees themselves sounded the alarm about management cutting all corners on the MAX.

Not to mention that the MAX design and development started in 2011....

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine making these memes if you're not in Macedonia getting paid to do it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BREAKING: Israel Provided The Intel To Kill Soleimani & A Cyberattack May Have Been Behind Iran's 737 Downing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yep. the jews did that too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BREAKING: New Video Shows TWO Missiles Bringing Down Iran 737, Second Plane Reported & Iraq And Syria Under Attack

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus you're a ing idiot. If I was Timvp I'd ban your ass for spamming and tagging members - basically abuse of the forum for personal gain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop posting on my thread
    Freedom of speech warrior

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Freedom of speech warrior
    ^not understanding a privately owned forum doesn't subscribe to freedom of speech

You post videos all day every day. Boutons posts articles in every thread, I counted 27 consecutive posts without a single response between them. Boutons was a bit of a forum novelty, but you're the political forum's version of Avante and you see what happened to him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^not understanding a privately owned forum doesn't subscribe to freedom of speech

You post videos all day every day. Boutons posts articles in every thread, I counted 27 consecutive posts without a single response between them. Boutons was a bit of a forum novelty, but you're the political forum's version of Avante and you see what happened to him.
    DMC calling for TGY ban

I like how the snowflakes on the left and right like to use "private ownership" when it suits their needs.

Ban me and TGY will be remembered for speaking too much TRUTH on this forum.

Until then, I'm gonna continue exposing partisan hacks and Trumpsters like yourself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Did The US or Israel Hack Iran Air Defenses Taking Down Flight 752?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC calling for TGY ban

I like how the snowflakes on the left and right like to use "private ownership" when it suits their needs.

Ban me and TGY will be remembered for speaking too much TRUTH on this forum.

Until then, I'm gonna continue exposing partisan hacks and Trumpsters like yourself
    you'll be remembered as cosmored at best

Thread Information