Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Well if the Spurs playoff streak ends this season and they don't get the record, Pop will be the fall guy regardless and he deserves it with some of his lineup choices this season.

He should have signed Melo, lol.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is clearing the path to Becky, he is lowering the standard. Impossible to be so low with a healthy team.
    Any coach will be an improvement even a woman.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well if the Spurs playoff streak ends this season and they don't get the record, Pop will be the fall guy regardless and he deserves it with some of his lineup choices this season.

He should have signed Melo, lol.
    or rose

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2014 was Duncan, Manu, and Kawhi willing the team to a championship.

The old man was probably the 9th most important guy on the team that year
    that is a dumb take ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know what actually pissed me off the most this season was when pop finally inserted Lonnie into the SL in place of Forbes for ONE ING GAME only to go right back to Brent. I mean why the even do it in the first place? I think there was an injury that night but it was at a completely different position.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pop is clearing the path to Becky, he is lowering the standard. Impossible to be so low with a healthy team.
    Any coach will be an improvement even a woman.
    Put a little bit respect behind Coach Becky, she worked hard to get were she is. Her Gender is neither a positive nor a negative factor here only her Talents and Merits should count.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Put a little bit respect behind Coach Becky, she worked hard to get were she is. Her Gender is neither a positive nor a negative factor here only her Talents and Merits should count.
    Is not disrespect is common sense of roles.
    Is your woman the head of the household? An NBA coach is the head of a Men Team.
    We have less men with balls, for that reason women are step up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know what actually pissed me off the most this season was when pop finally inserted Lonnie into the SL in place of Forbes for ONE ING GAME only to go right back to Brent. I mean why the even do it in the first place? I think there was an injury that night but it was at a completely different position.
    the reason for that was that Pop had to play Forbes off the bench then and playing Forbes with Mills and Belinelli just doesn't work. Starting Walker would mean that Pop couldn't play Bryn at all and that's just not going to happen with one of his pets

Thread Information