Wesssside

Lakers (1) vs Grizz (8)
    Clipps (2) vs Mavs (7)
    Nuggs (3) vs Rockets (6)
    Utah (4) vs OKC (5)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Potential East upset in 1st round: 76ers over Boston. This time off buy Philly time to get Ben Simmons right. Embiid too. The only issue is Philly sucks on the road and dominant at home.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I see two "upsets" in the West: Rockets over Nuggs and OKC over Utah.

Nuggets have underachieved all year with a target on their back. Last year they were a top 3 seed all year. Being hunted by other teams? They've regressed. I trust Harden / Russ over Joker and Jamal.

Utah will be playing without their 2 best players thanks to dumbass Gobert. 'nuff said

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Optics, son. In a time like this it looks bad, really bad. Not sure how much of any revenue Artest cost NBA.. But with games shut down immediately and indefinitely the costs are easily calculated right now. We were probably headed to a suspension of the season regardless of Gobert but his positive test and actoins sped things up even if only by a week how much direct income lost is suffered by each team gate, concessions parking and mech? Do they lose any ad revenue already promised?
    I had a client facing employee she was sick to another employee in front of a potential client and spent an twenty minutes reassuring her about our employee protocols for addressing this.its not time to panic but is real. Gobert looks like a buffoon now.
    Yes but him touching the microphones is not the reason they suspended the season. They suspended it because he came down with the virus (likely before he touched the microphones). So touching the microphones is not what’s costing them revenue.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kawahi is the most luckiest superstar in nba history.

Plays in SA with goat PF and rings and FMVP
    traded to Toronto . Rings with FMVP
    picks his hometown team. Gets a ridiculously deep team and load manages
    Gets a guaranteed month off to rest up .

the clippers will be the most Benefited team. Gives PG and Kawhi time to heal along with time to practice if they allow it soon for teams .

Kawahi is a ing lucky SOB. Dude has had an easy sailing career. S/O uncle dennis bro

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count

the clippers will be the most Benefited team. Gives PG and Kawhi time to heal along with time to practice if they allow it soon for teams .

Kawahi is a ing lucky SOB. Dude has had an easy sailing career. S/O uncle dennis bro
    The rest benefits you you stupid . Kawhi would've been well rested anyway. It's Lebron who needs the rest. Kawhi has no advantage now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The rest benefits you you stupid . Kawhi would've been well rested anyway. It's Lebron who needs the rest. Kawhi has no advantage now.

Now now watch the language LaRoids and DaQuit were always going to get the calls and rest will help them too - but it could also turn against LAL that was on a hot streak. Time will tell

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes but him touching the microphones is not the reason they suspended the season. They suspended it because he came down with the virus (likely before he touched the microphones). So touching the microphones is not what’s costing them revenue.
    Agreed. If Rudy didn't get it then some other NBA player would have gotten it which would have lead to cancellation.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Never said that. I'm saying his careless ignorant at ude may have (MAY) have contributed to his dumbass catching it not the joke. And even if other players were destined to catch it (which I said) a whole weeknor even a weekend of lost NBA revenue is on him even if you want to give him a pass for being a dumbass as the face of the first shutdown of a major sport in the US. And even though we don't know if Spida caught it from him directly if he did its the first two case and his greasy French fingers are all over this sandwich

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never said that. I'm saying his careless ignorant at ude may have (MAY) have contributed to his dumbass catching it not the joke. And even if other players were destined to catch it (which I said) a whole weeknor even a weekend of lost NBA revenue is on him even if you want to give him a pass for being a dumbass as the face of the first shutdown of a major sport in the US. And even though we don't know if Spida caught it from him directly if he did its the first two case and his greasy French fingers are all over this sandwich
    They basically hug on each other and sweat all over each other all game. Pretty sure the mic touch was nothing. People are in such desperate need of a narrative they lose their ing minds in search of one.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Potential East upset in 1st round: 76ers over Boston. This time off buy Philly time to get Ben Simmons right. Embiid too. The only issue is Philly sucks on the road and dominant at home.
    I don't trust the 76ers. I would never take that bet.

I see two "upsets" in the West: Rockets over Nuggs and OKC over Utah.

Nuggets have underachieved all year with a target on their back. Last year they were a top 3 seed all year. Being hunted by other teams? They've regressed. I trust Harden / Russ over Joker and Jamal.

Utah will be playing without their 2 best players thanks to dumbass Gobert. 'nuff said
    I could see the Rockets over the Nuggets. While OKC has definitely overachieved, the Jazz are a superior team assuming Conley performs. I actually think the Jazz are a sleeper team to make the WCF.

The rest equally (if not more) benefits LBJ.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Like other have said if the season resume than #2 doesn't have an advantage anymore when it comes to rest. He actually benefits more if the season is cancelled because he gets another year of some people in the media saying he's the best player in the league until he's dethroned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get the anger about testing. If you have the virus, your symptoms will be obvious (mostly) but either way there's no specific treatment for it that doesn't also treat any flu like symptoms, so if you are worried about it, quarantine yourself. Otherwise, go about your business of spreading your disease.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Rudy Gobert and Donovan Mitc probably will die from this

Hope not, but damn. What a mess this is. And Trump fired the people who could have prevented this.

Small Pox? Eradicated by American medicine. Measles? Mumps? Rubella? Got vaccines for that too.

We were warned by our Public Health professionals about this some time ago. What does Trump do? Fire the public health pros, witness a pandemic in 2020 on American soil, then say he doesn't take responsibility for it. But Barack Obama should have in 2013:

It's his fault. In 2018:

But still Trump supporters will defend him to the death, literally.

Hope you farmers are being safe out there tbh. We gonna deal with this for a minute.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hope not, but damn. What a mess this is. And Trump fired the people who could have prevented this.

Small Pox? Eradicated by American medicine. Measles? Mumps? Rubella? Got vaccines for that too.

We were warned by our Public Health professionals about this some time ago. What does Trump do? Fire the public health pros, witness a pandemic in 2020 on American soil, then say he doesn't take responsibility for it. But Barack Obama should have in 2013:

It's his fault. In 2018:

Hope you farmers are being safe out there tbh. We gonna deal with this for a minute.
    They view him as a white god who can do no wrong. Also the majority of his supporters are old so they feel they don't have much to live for anyways so they are cool with whatever he does. Lets hope Rudy and Donovan make it through. Tom Hanks is still alive and he's above 60. If he can recover from this I think it will calm down a lot of people.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    They view him as a white god who can do no wrong. Also the majority of his supporters are old so they feel they don't have much to live for anyways so they are cool with whatever he does. Lets hope Rudy and Donovan make it through. Tom Hanks is still alive and he's above 60. If he can recover from this I think it will calm down a lot of people.
    > "majority of his supporters are old"

Not according to his rallies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Teammates got virus that pass through contact from each other.
    Defenders not getting virus that pass through contact from each other.

today’s nba defences.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

today’s nba defences.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's his fault. In 2018:

How far are you going to spin this narrative? Trump fired people who could have prevented this? Are they beings with magical powers no other country has access to?

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

today’s nba defences.
    You spoke too soon: https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ve-coronavirus

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The season is over.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Not likely. Playoff games without fans is very likely.

The season is over.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Donovan is not even symptomatic.

It's his fault. In 2018:

Thread Information