My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.spurstalk.com/san-antoni...ft-first-look/

Gist: Spurs can't afford to mess this up. Front court needs that need to be filled and some players in the draft who could help fill them...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could the spurs take the young serbian ? He has a huuge upside but can spurs wait ? A 7 foot with that ball handling skills and shoot is rare.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Need athletic defenders with length

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could the spurs take the young serbian ? He has a huuge upside but can spurs wait ? A 7 foot with that ball handling skills and shoot is rare.
    He is actually pretty good the only concern is that he is skinny and has really narrow shoulders I don’t see him being able to gain much more weights. But as far as stats he scores double digits and I think he averages 7.3 rebounds a game and a decent 3 point game. He is from Serbia so maybe Pop hooks the kid up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Need athletic defenders with length
    Okoro and Vassell fit the bill tbh.

Vassell is interesting tbh. 6'6 with a 6'9 wingspan, 41.7% 3PT shooter, with a reputation as a good defender. Averaged a 1 block and 1.4 steals in just 29 minutes a game, that's a good sign. Only 19

Okoro is viewed as possibly the best wind defender in the draft. 6'6 with a 6'9 wingspan. Should be around at 11. Also only 19

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Okoro and Vassell fit the bill tbh.

Vassell is interesting tbh. 6'6 with a 6'9 wingspan, 41.7% 3PT shooter, with a reputation as a good defender. Averaged a 1 block and 1.4 steals in just 29 minutes a game, that's a good sign. Only 19

Okoro is viewed as possibly the best wind defender in the draft. 6'6 with a 6'9 wingspan. Should be around at 11. Also only 19
    I’m good with those along with some others. Just don’t want another euro project or a 3pt shooter that can’t do anything else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m surprised the article didn’t speak of Okongwu out of USC if we were to get a top 4 pick.

Thread Information