Page 802 of 1632 FirstFirst ... 3027027527927987998008018028038048058068128529021302 ... LastLast
Results 20,026 to 20,050 of 40795
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kodak stock soars over 200%
    Su ious trading volume the day before the announcement.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So we have a rough timeline. Takes about a month for the e in cases to happen, and about a month after that for the ensuing fatalities to manifest.
    You've been wrong about this for months and keep doing this. 2 weeks is now months... hilarious you even respond

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    216 newly reported Florida coronavirus deaths is second daily record in a row
    https://www.orlandosentinel.com/coro...tsu-story.html

smh

It takes a special kind of stupid to have your political views interfere with the understanding that "deadly disease will kill people"

Like the deadly disease will only kill people when it is convenient for your worldview, or magically not spread because of your worldview.

That is some factless, flawed reasoning, IMO.

Seriously, TSA what did you think was going to happen when states reopened and people stopped taking basic precautions against a communicable disease?
    please explain if these folks actually had covid. I will wait.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've been wrong about this for months and keep doing this. 2 weeks is now months... hilarious you even respond
    Lol. You keep doing the two weeks burn, but deaths have in' ed in two weeks. Furthermore, lag time is longer now due to lead time bias (3 weeks to a month). Last 3 weeks the 7 day average has about doubled. Apologize to RandomGuy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Su ious trading volume the day before the announcement.

I mean, when I think of covid research, I think "I need to take a lot of photos"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    please explain if these folks actually had covid. I will wait.
    But you never show your math tho

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even mild coronavirus cases can cause lasting cardiovascular damage

a
    recent study of

100 recovered coronavirus patients reveals

78 of them now have lasting cardiovascular damage

even though a vast majority of them had mild cases of COVID-19 in the first place.

MRI exams of 100 recovered coronavirus patients.

Twenty-eight of them required oxygen supplementation while fighting the virus, while just two were on ventilators.

But 78 of them still had cardiovascular abnormalities after recovery,

with 60 of them showing "ongoing myocardial inflammation,"

the study shows.

These conditions appeared to be independent of case severity and pre-existing conditions,

But not only is COVID-19's mortality rate not as low as Trump has claimed; this study proves

there are far more consequencesof catching coronavirus than just dying of it.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/927908/even-mild-coronavirus-cases-cause-lasting-cardiovascular-damage-study-shows

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yikes...

i mean, i know it doesnt count because new york was really bad in april, but this is inexcusable

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yikes...

i mean, i know it doesnt count because new york was really bad in april, but this is inexcusable

this is not accurate by what you claim or when

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is not accurate by what you claim or when
    Yes or no, do you think Florida had it highest "true" death toll, as in day of actual death, not backlogs, in July or their July situation mainly driven by backlogs?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even mild coronavirus cases can cause lasting cardiovascular damage

a
    recent study of

100 recovered coronavirus patients reveals

78 of them now have lasting cardiovascular damage

even though a vast majority of them had mild cases of COVID-19 in the first place.

MRI exams of 100 recovered coronavirus patients.

Twenty-eight of them required oxygen supplementation while fighting the virus, while just two were on ventilators.

But 78 of them still had cardiovascular abnormalities after recovery,

with 60 of them showing "ongoing myocardial inflammation,"

the study shows.

These conditions appeared to be independent of case severity and pre-existing conditions,

But not only is COVID-19's mortality rate not as low as Trump has claimed; this study proves

there are far more consequencesof catching coronavirus than just dying of it.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/927908/even-mild-coronavirus-cases-cause-lasting-cardiovascular-damage-study-shows

Limitations

Our study has limitations. The findings are not validated for the use in pediatric patients 18 years and younger. They also do not represent patients during acute COVID-19 infection or those who are completely asymptomatic with COVID-19. Several patients within our cohort had new or persistent symptoms, thus increasing the likelihood of positive CMR findings. Outcome data remain outstanding. The imaging sequences used in this study have been well validated, standardized, and locked for the use in multicenter settings. The use of other imaging protocols, sequence parameters, or postprocessing approaches may yield different results

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #redstate

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    James Woods?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just imagine being scared of a little cold. Just LOL

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    yikes...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    DEMON SPERM.

Sorry, if a "doctor" has beliefs about what is true or not include that as a subset, I am not going to be taking medical advice from that idiot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stella_Immanuel

Here is her youtube channel for all the whacky stupid she preaches. OMG.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXf...6U1w9u9p_K-QoA

"Deliverance from Dream Pollution"

She is basically a TV preacher con artist who is pretty much out to get as much of your money as possible. Holy balls, I needed a shower after watching some of that stuff.

Par for the course in Trump world.
    First of all...they're a group of qualified physicians there giving their professional opinions. They are not janitors.

Secondly...if what she says is true about treating 350 covid patients without a single death (elderly and compromised included) then i don't care if she believes that the moon is made of provolone cheese. That's too high of a number to be coincidental placebo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the new theory here? The first seasonal theory was that Covid would have trouble transmitting in warmer climates, since in April, countries in northern "green band" la udes were getting hammered.

I was behind this theory and felt confident Covid would recede in the hotter months, giving us a window to prepare our response for the Fall/Winter. But summer came and Covid hasn't receded and is hammering hotter states (I have a theory as to why).

That said, given who this fella retweets, seems like he's implying Covid just has a natural pattern and there's nothing we can do measure wise. Shelter the old (which doesn't work) and reopen!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump officials despair that they have to talk about ‘demon seed’ as COVID strategy goes off the rails

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/tru..._campaign=5087

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same trick with Obama by the party of racists

Lady G ad shows Black Dem opponent with digitally darkened skin tone

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/07/lin...ned-skin-tone/

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    What's the new theory here? The first seasonal theory was that Covid would have trouble transmitting in warmer climates, since in April, countries in northern "green band" la udes were getting hammered.

I was behind this theory and felt confident Covid would recede in the hotter months, giving us a window to prepare our response for the Fall/Winter. But summer came and Covid hasn't receded and is hammering hotter states (I have a theory as to why).

That said, given who this fella retweets, seems like he's implying Covid just has a natural pattern and there's nothing we can do measure wise. Shelter the old (which doesn't work) and reopen!
    I don't think he's implying that at all. Map was interesting, I posted it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

apparently covid has a migration pattern akin to birds

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think he's implying that at all. Map was interesting, I posted it.
    Fair enough. In any event, my theory as to why Covid is spreading during the summer is because more people are driven indoors into air conditioned environments, and central air systems seem to facilitate spread, especially if you're downwind of the airflow. In the winter months in cold states, people were driven indoors to central heated environments. Same concept. But let's not discount these states reopening too quickly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Record setting day in FL. 252.
    tholdren, write DeSantis a letter urging closures and a mask mandate.

Thread Information