Page 39 of 110 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.reddit.com/r/AtlantaHawk...m_source=share

Same guy as that guy from the Hawks board or different?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.reddit.com/r/AtlantaHawk...m_source=share

Same guy as that guy from the Hawks board or different?
    He says it's not him but he thinks the info is real.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My question is... Does their interest in DeMar conflict with their interest in the prospects listed in his first three points? Or are they thinking about offering NO 2020 pick for DeMar and actually are trying to put together a package that involves a couple of their current players?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    John Collins from the Hawks would not be bad at all if we're not getting their 1st rd pick...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My question is... Does their interest in DeMar conflict with their interest in the prospects listed in his first three points? Or are they thinking about offering NO 2020 pick for DeMar and actually are trying to put together a package that involves a couple of their current players?
    Demar and Hayward are opt out candidates and they have cap space to sign either one. Zach Lowe also supports atlanta's interest in Hayward if he opts out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demar and Hayward are opt out candidates and they have cap space to sign either one. Zach Lowe also supports atlanta's interest in Hayward if he opts out.
    Well, ... so we could end up with nothing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, ... so we could end up with nothing?
    Definitely- if SA and DDR can’t find a trade partner he will walk for nothing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tom Petrini , Kens5:
    Hmm, interesting, if the rumors are true... What picks does Philly have to trade that would be enticing?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would need at least 2 firsts and a second to take that Horford contract. His contract is in my top ten of worst contracts out there.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [Kevin O'Connor] - Rumblings around the league suggest Golden State and Charlotte covet Wiseman; to get him, the Hornets might need to leapfrog to trade up.

ATL Insider:

GS/CHA have had talks. CHA has shown interest in trading up but felt GS request was too high at first. Zeller was a target but CHA felt the price was too steep. They have since countered with 3/Batum/Monk for 2/Wiggins. This one has a real shot of happening.
    So was the Spurs' supposed interest in Wiseman just smokescreen?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would need at least 2 firsts and a second to take that Horford contract. His contract is in my top ten of worst contracts out there.
    Damn. What other lists do you keep? 5 Best Shoe Deals? How about ‘Top 8 players the Spurs should trade for because their wives are smoking hot’? Now that’s a thread...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So was the Spurs' supposed interest in Wiseman just smokescreen?
    Same old story: use Wiseman to get to the Jew.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. What other lists do you keep? 5 Best Shoe Deals? How about ‘Top 8 players the Spurs should trade for because their wives are smoking hot’? Now that’s a thread...
    Tony Parker has entered the conversation...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same old story: use Wiseman to get to the Jew.
    I can believe that.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How would a Derozan, White, and Samanic to the Warriors for Wiggins and #2 overall, go over with fans?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i would trade DeRozan and #11 for Wiggins and #2, it's a no brainer for us, people should stop with that bs of saving cap space, you don't gonna build through FA only through the draft!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i would trade DeRozan and #11 for Wiggins and #2, it's a no brainer for us, people should stop with that bs of saving cap space, you don't gonna build through FA only through the draft!
    Would want to keep 11 to add another young front court player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would want to keep 11 to add another young front court player.
    i think we have to in order to make the deal... but we can try to follow with another trade to get high draft pick:
    https://tradenba.com/trades/Zh7LUFZT7

-with #2 and #3 i'm drafting Wiseman and Deni, Spurs future:
    Derrick White
    Keldon Johnson/Lonnie Walker
    Deni Avdjia/Andrew Wiggins
    Luka Samanic/Nassir Little
    James Wiseman
    Last edited by kobyz; 11-03-2020 at 11:56 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How would a Derozan, White, and Samanic to the Warriors for Wiggins and #2 overall, go over with fans?
    Pretty bad, IMO. You'd be trading a fan-favorite (White, ofc) and a very young potential building block, and bringing back a low-effort player on a massive contract that doesn't really appeal to the public (San Antonians aren't so stupid as to fall for Wiggins' "upside", I'd like to think). Now, whether it'd be a good basketball move or not is a different story, I personally wouldn't do the deal, but it's not hard to see it wouldn't be a welcome trade by fans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i think we have to in order to make the deal... but we can try to follow with another trade to get high draft pick:
    https://tradenba.com/trades/Zh7LUFZT7

-with #2 and #3 i'm drafting Wiseman and Deni, Spurs future:
    Derrick White
    Keldon Johnson/Lonnie Walker
    Deni Avdjia/Andrew Wiggins
    Luka Samanic/Nassir Little
    James Wiseman
    you want a cokehead on the team?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it's not out of the realm of possibility that the Spurs would try to get Horford while keeping Aldridge. I can totally see Pop playing Horford as PF next to LA

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty bad, IMO. You'd be trading a fan-favorite (White, ofc) and a very young potential building block, and bringing back a low-effort player on a massive contract that doesn't really appeal to the public (San Antonians aren't so stupid as to fall for Wiggins' "upside", I'd like to think). Now, whether it'd be a good basketball move or not is a different story, I personally wouldn't do the deal, but it's not hard to see it wouldn't be a welcome trade by fans.
    We would have to offer one our young guards to get the #2 without giving up the 11th pick. White while showing up the most in the bubble is also closest to his ceiling. If we could get Wiseman at 2, I would really like to take a chance with Pokusevski at 11.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The team would likely be a lot worse unless it ended up being Edwards as the pick and dude comes in as a day-one star. Murray should really be the one going out just for cap purposes. Sam is a weird sell, but whatever. Hopefully, you get Edwards and draft a forward at 11

Murray, Mills, Vet PG
    Edwards, Walker, Weatherspoon
    Johnson, Wiggins, Woodard
    Lyles, Gay, Williams
    Aldridge, Poeltl, Eubanks

Would like it a lot more if White were the one who stayed, but you could make an argument.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    THE WARRIORS WANT A BIG TO CONTEND WITH DAVIS, JOKIC, AND GOBERT IN THE PLAYOFFS.

Thread Information