Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849 LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1217
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not too late to get your 2019 Fathead Fathead. Even on-sale it’s still overpriced like his contract.

Where's SAGirl??

Surely she/him has a reason (while injured) why Anderson is an mvp/underrated player this season..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no Morant, no problem...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nets getting Fathead'd

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If people needed more evidence for how bad of a player Taurean Prince is...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darn, Kyle, the Durant beater.

Edit : I should probably ask - Did Durant and Kyrie play?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darn, Kyle, the Durant beater.

Edit : I should probably ask - Did Durant and Kyrie play?
    Nah, they sat out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if he was this aggressive when he was a spur, wouldve still been a spur today...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no Morant, no problem...
    :36 dude jumps like 5 seconds early on Fathead's drive...must not know SloMo...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sad that this is the best game he has ever had.

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 2nd coming of Boris Diaw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KA's putting in work for my fantasy team right now

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Summer league Kyle lives! It's obvious he scored most of those points because the defense was asleep and uninterested. Spurs fan knows this because random scrubs have wrecked us many times. Kyle will be wrecking people in the old man leagues and could probably be an all star in some foreign leagues. Alas he's still a role player at the nba level.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Summer league Kyle lives! It's obvious he scored most of those points because the defense was asleep and uninterested. Spurs fan knows this because random scrubs have wrecked us many times. Kyle will be wrecking people in the old man leagues and could probably be an all star in some foreign leagues. Alas he's still a role player at the nba level.
    NBA role player $ is good money. We should all be so lucky.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, this is the player we need badly right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    interesting that he (as he is playing now) and Bertans would be two players who would fit very well in the current team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If there only some way we could get Kyle F'n Anderson...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    interesting that he (as he is playing now) and Bertans would be two players who would fit very well in the current team.
    Nah on Bertans. He in sucks and could do nothing for us. Anderson can at least get rebounds and defend people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bertans was the only player other than Rudy Gay who had a net positive on both offense and defense in his last season with the Spurs (2018-19). Bertans had a better RPM than Gay in that season too. He had his flaws (not enough defensive rebounds, and flat footed laterally) but his strengths were more than sufficient to overcome those flaws. He scored like a lightning rod more often than not with the bench unit and gave effort on defense and could offer weak-side blocking occasionally too. The Wizards have utilised him on offense even better and not just as a spot-up shooter. He comes off screens and shoots .. they set up decoys to get him free and he just needs the slightest of space and time to light it up from the perimeter. Bertans would have been a great asset for the Spurs when the young-ins drive and dish or when Poeltl sets those screens to free him up.

It was one of the worst mistakes that the Spurs front office ever did.. letting him go to pursue that fake tough guy Morris who in any case refused to honour his agent's promise.

Anderson has his strengths and is an effective role player but he would make somewhat less of a difference with the Spurs than Bertans would have, in my opinion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he's not hitting threes, Bertans is like playing with four players. There are many reasons why the Wizards are terrible right now, and Bertans is among them. The Spurs don't need a plastic popgun, they need someone who can bang, defend, finish around the rim and get boards. Davis Bertans does exactly none of those.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he's not hitting threes, Bertans is like playing with four players. There are many reasons why the Wizards are terrible right now, and Bertans is among them. The Spurs don't need a plastic popgun, they need someone who can bang, defend, finish around the rim and get boards. Davis Bertans does exactly none of those.
    The Wizards aren't terrible because of Bertans. Much of the blame goes to Westbrook and his mid-range, ball dominant, inefficient game. If anything Bertans, with other good ball handlers who make quick decisions, has been a net plus for the Wizards in the last season plus now.

The Spurs are actually after five games in the upper half of the league on defense and lower half on offense. They have in Aldridge, Poeltl, Keldon Johnson, Murray and even Gay, the kind of players who can rebound and defend in the paint. What they lack is one good knockdown shooter and who is a mismatch because of his height and ability to spread the floor. Trey Lyles promised to be one last year, but started off so badly that he is now glued to the bench. Bertans would have a perfect fit with the bench unit or even a Murray, DeRozan, Johnson, Bertans, Poeltl starting line-up.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, as I've been saying since we lost him, KA was the prototypical defensive minded combo forward we need.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happy for Bert and Fathead tbh. And I'd much rather have each over somebody like Rudy Gay.

But I'm not really losing sleep over either guy, especially Davis on that contract. I'm glad they got paid but happier that somebody other than the Spurs paid them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Wizards aren't terrible because of Bertans. Much of the blame goes to Westbrook and his mid-range, ball dominant, inefficient game. If anything Bertans, with other good ball handlers who make quick decisions, has been a net plus for the Wizards in the last season plus now.

The Spurs are actually after five games in the upper half of the league on defense and lower half on offense. They have in Aldridge, Poeltl, Keldon Johnson, Murray and even Gay, the kind of players who can rebound and defend in the paint. What they lack is one good knockdown shooter and who is a mismatch because of his height and ability to spread the floor. Trey Lyles promised to be one last year, but started off so badly that he is now glued to the bench. Bertans would have a perfect fit with the bench unit or even a Murray, DeRozan, Johnson, Bertans, Poeltl starting line-up.
    Bertans is a bad player and certainly ain't helping the Wizards. He'd do jack on the Spurs for their problems right now. But I'll leave you to your delusions.

Thread Information