Page 122 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125 LastLast
Results 3,026 to 3,050 of 3111
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    How ty would it feel being the Suns and knowing you're probably not getting your team bus through those 65,000 Bucks fans for a couple of hours?

Well, they can listen to CP tell them stories about the glory days when he choked other 2-0 series leads, then rebounded the next year, only to choke once again. Nice confidence booster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, it makes way more sense for Milwaukee to win this ring. They've been knocking at the door for years already, while Phoenix came from out of nowhere.
    I agree
    Next year the suns should be scary if the owner keeps the team together

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes rings.

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    I won't even bring up the SJW stuff, but basically, the way I see it, the metaphysics of the league are way off, and that's due to a lot of factors, but don't you find it a bit interesting everybody was injured this year.

The game's meta is totally out of whack, and as it turns out, while not the best player, best shooter, best anything in the league really, Klay Thompson was the most important player in the league.

Until his return there is no true NBA champion.

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    I agree
    It will take quite a bit of growth in the head coach, Book, Ayton, all of 'em. Truth is they were the imposters, not the Bucks. This was the Bucks championship TO LOSE.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    And Bud.

Pop's replacement when he retires in 2045

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I won't even bring up the SJW stuff, but basically, the way I see it, the metaphysics of the league are way off, and that's due to a lot of factors, but don't you find it a bit interesting everybody was injured this year.

The game's meta is totally out of whack, and as it turns out, while not the best player, best shooter, best anything in the league really, Klay Thompson was the most important player in the league.

no. Injuries are part of the game. I can go back through every postseason and find a injury to a star player or two that could have had an impact on who rang that year. Yes there were more this year, but that's due to a lack of rest from the mickey mouse bubble and Silver deciding to force a nearly full season's worth of games into a five month window.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jae Crowder lost in back to back NBA Finals. Something I didn't notice until now.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree
    Suns will take a step or two back. Wouldn't shock me to see them lose in the play-in tournament.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns will take a step or two back. Wouldn't shock me to see them lose in the play-in tournament.
    I hope we never see the play-in tournament again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree
    Paul's old, how many more series chokes do you think he has in him?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Suns never winning

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    no. Injuries are part of the game. I can go back through every postseason and find a injury to a star player or two that could have had an impact on who rang that year. Yes there were more this year, but that's due to a lack of rest from the mickey mouse bubble and Silver deciding to force a nearly full season's worth of games into a five month window.
    Listen, like I said, the meta is out of whack, the league is freewheeling right now.

But answer me this, why of all players, would LeBron put Klay Thompson??? in his movie, the number one movie in America currently, Space Jam, a new legaycy...

You gotta really think about this, it's not just CP0 looking like a chump and sulking out of the arena.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope we never see the play-in tournament again
    It's already been confirmed for next season tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So when are we getting the Booker skipping the olympics announcement?

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    He just became the president of the no ring club, so he can put that on his resume along with president of the players association

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Listen, like I said, the meta is out of whack, the league is freewheeling right now.

But answer me this, why of all players, would LeBron put Klay Thompson??? in his movie, the number one movie in America currently, Space Jam, a new legaycy...

You gotta really think about this, it's not just CP0 looking like a chump and sulking out of the arena.
    Realistically, the Klay we knew of is likely long gone and never coming back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So when are we getting the Booker skipping the olympics announcement?
    Can they even bring in anybody to replace him/Middleton/Holiday if they decide not to go last minute?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

lebron putting Klay Thompson in space jam qualifies klay as the most important player in the NBA

got it

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I say 1 more.

But this time he chokes a 3-0 lead away instead.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    giannis 17-19 from the line

impressive

Believe.
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count
    lebron putting Klay Thompson in space jam qualifies klay as the most important player in the NBA

got it
    You're dismissing it too quickly, Klay Thompson has the personality of a loaf of bread, he needs to be in a movie?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    I think Klay is highly underappreciated, his affect on the warriors system is sometimes not always seen, and the best #3 option of all time, along with Rodman

but he is by no means the most important player in the NBA

Thread Information