Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    This should be interesting.
    Because up front they are now very fast but without a player who can hold the ball up and occupy the defense.
    Their midfield could be a mess because Ndombele seems like he does not really enjoy his team. And he is the most talented midfielder they have. Young and possible stability for the future but possibly very fragile in the head. Inconsistent, brilliant and then running in mud.
    Their additions may keep them top eight.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    This is pretty cool

And they have a special guest in the audience lol

https://youtu.be/XrD1Jgg1aT8

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    This is pretty cool

And they have a special guest in the audience lol

https://youtu.be/XrD1Jgg1aT8
    No face diapers
    No "social distancing"

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    No face diapers
    No "social distancing"
    They are vaccinated tbh

Nice try tho

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    No face diapers
    No "social distancing"
    You bring your bs politics in to a soccer discussion and paid for it.
    Dont ever talk again about Christen Eriksen.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    They are vaccinated tbh

Nice try tho
    Why should that matter if the vaccinated are spreading and supposedly catching it at higher rates?

They're just exposing their bull lies as always.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    You bring your bs politics in to a soccer discussion and paid for it.
    Dont ever talk again about Christen Eriksen.
    Dude took the vaccine and paid the price.
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Tottenham victory over MC was much more complete than last year. Nuno has good game plans.
    Spurs actually had an effective counter attack the entire game against MC, no sitting back Mourhino style and ABSORBING punishment. "Parking the bus while the attacking team throws Molotov tails at it"

Lefty.
    Grealish is gonna make taking Mahrez off easy. Mahrez has got to stop going continually to his left. He has to at least try going right so as to convince the opposition he can do it, which he can. Then after beating the defender and closer to the goal back to that righteous left foot. Grealish will fit in to this team if he stays healthy imo. He can play. But Pep always go through his depression spells so players dont know for sure if they will be in the side.

MC fans should not worry. They had a horrible start last year. They will figure it out. Tottenham on the other hand... good win. But it was an effort and good fortune win. That wont come every game.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Dude took the vaccine and paid the price.
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
    Thats not what caused his heart attack numbskull.
    Just try to stick to soccer. If you cant, you will be shown the fools door just like on the political forum.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Bergwijn is not a Harry Kane replacement.
    Tottenham need to take the W and convince him to stay one more season.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Thats not what caused his heart attack numbskull.
    The denial

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Just try to stick to soccer. If you cant, you will be shown the fools door just like on the political forum.
    This is a soccer matter.
    Quit your crying.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Tottenham victory over MC was much more complete than last year. Nuno has good game plans.
    Spurs actually had an effective counter attack the entire game against MC, no sitting back Mourhino style and ABSORBING punishment. "Parking the bus while the attacking team throws Molotov tails at it"

Lefty.
    Grealish is gonna make taking Mahrez off easy. Mahrez has got to stop going continually to his left. He has to at least try going right so as to convince the opposition he can do it, which he can. Then after beating the defender and closer to the goal back to that righteous left foot. Grealish will fit in to this team if he stays healthy imo. He can play. But Pep always go through his depression spells so players dont know for sure if they will be in the side.

MC fans should not worry. They had a horrible start last year. They will figure it out. Tottenham on the other hand... good win. But it was an effort and good fortune win. That wont come every game.
    MC too y. Their starting lineup reflected their complacency IMO. They were too busy counting those Kane chickens.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Kane is now in training with Spurs.
    With the attack up front using Bergwijn missed an easy one but the speed up front was fantastic. Moura was all over the place running like mad. Deli Ali ran over 13 km and had the highest average speed of anyone on the field. And Son was tremendous but he is also weak on the ball. He needs the ball wide and then can go either way towards goal facing his defenders and beat multiple defenders, but if you can put a body on Son, he is easy to handle.
    Kane in the team is huge, but it was blatantly apparent they are much faster without him. They will need Kane when other teams feel the speed and start with the really physical play, this is where Kane shines. And as always Kane is horribly valuable in the box for headers on offense AND defense.

Nuno could give the really good teams a rough time when at Wolves. It was the winnable games they were bad at, even with Jota. If Nuno can win a good % of the games against mid level and low level teams Spurs might be fine.
    Spurs midfield is still weak. Really using Moura and Deli to play midfield and forward and asking them to run their asses off all game. That wont work for a season.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Pretty sure Lucas did not kneel before kickoff with Wolves

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Should've been a yellow for simulation on Dele Alli, not a PK confirmation.
    Still don't see the point of VAR if it's not going to be used properly.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Benrahma balling

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    You guys should keep a list.

Now back on subject.

Tottenham looked absolutely pitiful in beating Wolves 1-0.
    Harry Kane actually came on, had shot on goal but tried to nutmeg the goalie.

Wolverhampton controlled the ball the entire game in an effort and physical nature far and above Tottenham's halfhearted play after losing to some unknown European team in a useless UEFA compe ion on Thursday. Hopefully they were just trying to drop out early so they dont have to waste what little depth they have when it comes to more important compe ions like the actually league and the FA cup.

Horrible display for Tottenham and very worrisome.

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Spaniards and Italians don’t kneel either from what I have seen

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    You guys should keep a list.

Now back on subject.

Tottenham looked absolutely pitiful in beating Wolves 1-0.
    Harry Kane actually came on, had shot on goal but tried to nutmeg the goalie.

Wolverhampton controlled the ball the entire game in an effort and physical nature far and above Tottenham's halfhearted play after losing to some unknown European team in a useless UEFA compe ion on Thursday. Hopefully they were just trying to drop out early so they dont have to waste what little depth they have when it comes to more important compe ions like the actually league and the FA cup.

Horrible display for Tottenham and very worrisome.
    Didn't watch the game; but three points on the road was still mission accomplished.
    Though that PK call was typical EPL BS.

Tottenham's next two games against Watford and Crystal Palace are very winnable. They could really start the season on the front foot at 4-0-0.

Thread Information