My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good, it'll also bankrupt maga supporters
    Horrible take.

This is the central problem with US healthcare. the inability to control costs effectively limits care to those who can afford it until people need to go to the ER. The US system is cruel and inefficient, which is a bad thing.

Amazing how quickly the principles of bien pensant liberals evaporate when they think their political enemies are getting hurt.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, the COVID-19 vaccines don't cause male infertility — but the virus might

there is no scientific evidence that the COVID-19 vaccine will negatively affect a male reproductive system.

Yet contracting the virus itself
    can cause male reproductive health issues.

published reports that catching COVID-19 can be associated

with testicular pain,

an increased frequency of
    erectile dysfunction, and

a temporary reduction in sperm production."

https://www.alternet.org/2021/09/19-...e-infertility/
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 09-21-2021 at 11:07 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Horrible take.

This is the central problem with US healthcare. the inability to control costs effectively limits care to those who can afford it until people need to go to the ER. The US system is cruel and inefficient, which is a bad thing.

Amazing how quickly the principles of bien pensant liberals evaporate when they think their political enemies are getting hurt.
    Sorry but I won't shed a tear over it. Their stupidity has cost thousands of lives, sadly the country becomes safer as they die.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry but I won't shed a tear over it. Their stupidity has cost thousands of lives, sadly the country becomes safer as they die.
    That's sadism pure and simple.

Thanks for underscoring my point.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there's racial cleansing madness in their Confederate method

blacks throughout the Confederacy have suffered vastly more disease and death than their white master, some black neighborhoods almost emptied.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's sadism pure and simple.

Thanks for underscoring my point.
    If you believe that they can be saved, then you are a fool. They made their bed. I'm just being pragmatic. The deaths of all the conservative TV, radio..hosts who were spreading the lies about the vaccines are actually saving lives.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Simple...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

Your side counted coup on the old man with a grin plastered on your faces.

Now I'm countin' coup on that sucker squattin' in the White House. And I ain't a stoppin' for all the rice in China.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you believe that they can be saved, then you are a fool.
    Not stipulated, that's a strawman argument,

I do think that sadism demoralizes and undermines the sadist, though.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Republicans don't want to reform healthcare, maybe if they start losing more money, they'll understand. Everything could be avoided here, the deaths and the cost, they are the problem. After decades of debates, it is pretty obvious that they cannot or will not understand. So again, I won't shed a tear about their demise.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Repugs don't care about ethics, morality, or "undermined", as long as the have power and money, they roll on and roll over everything

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans don't want to reform healthcare, maybe if they start losing more money, they'll understand. Everything could be avoided here, the deaths and the cost, they are the problem. After decades of debates, it is pretty obvious that they cannot or will not understand. So again, I won't shed a tear about their demise.
    I agree that the GOP is horrible and needs to be burned to the ground. I just don't think wishing Republicans dead is the way to do it. Might even turn out to be counterproductive.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree that the GOP is horrible and needs to be burned to the ground. I just don't think wishing Republicans dead is the way to do it. Might even turn out to be counterproductive.
    I don't wish it, I just don't care. If some people die, I'd rather be them as it is better for the country in the long run.

My Team
    Indiana Pacers
    Post Count
    This Old Penn And Teller Clip Illustrating How Effective Vaccines Are Hits Differently In 2021

This slightly profane 2010 Penn And Teller clip really made them ahead of the curve

when it came to calling out the inanity of anti-vaxxer arguments.

https://digg.com/video/this-old-penn...rently-in-2021
    In 2020, the CDC reported that:

• 1 in 34 boys identified with autism

and that number is steadily increasing. What is acceptable? 1 in 20? 1 in 10? 1 in 2?

The Chinese figured out how to make vaccines in the 1500's - and that was before anyone even knew what a virus was. It was just "evil spirits" back then. The present day genetic engineering experiments are not vaccines. They don't provide immunity. They don't prevent infection. They don't prevent transmission. The Chinese 1500's version did.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘Delta has been brutal’: Covid-19 variant is decimating rural areas already reeling from the pandemic

Several states, including Florida and Georgia, have experienced the highest levels of hospitalizations to date in recent months, as the highly contagious variant sweeps through the country, and within those states, rural areas are especially hard-hit.

In Pahokee, where STAT previously exposed vaccines intended for local Black and Hispanic local residents instead going to white people who drove there from out of town, there have been more deaths since Delta hit than at any other time in the pandemic

These numbers don’t tell the whole story, however, as a lower percentage of Black people than white people reach old age, when Covid-19 is most lethal.

“People of color in the U.S. tend to skew younger and are dying at younger ages,”

Within the United States, there are considerable variations in worst-hit communities, with some white rural areas with low vaccination rates suffering deaths from Delta where they’d previously experienced minimal impact.

Elsewhere, the lack of health care infrastructure that contributed to deaths early in the pandemic is compounding the effects of Delta.

“Because of not having a hospital, a lot of people can be in the middle of a severe case before they finally go to another hospital.”

Florida is no longer reporting county-level data on Covid-19 deaths,

The same factors that contributed to racial disparities during earlier waves of Covid, such as comorbidities and access to health care and transportation, have been relevant during the Delta surge,

The loosening of social distancing rules restrictions also likely hurt Black and Latino people, who are more likely to work in service industries

https://www.statnews.com/2021/09/21/...ng-rural-areas

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans don't want to reform healthcare,
    Neither does Joe Biden

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BLM the vaccine is a choice

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BLM the vaccine is a choice

agreed with da brotha

biden s get in here and spin Deez sheetz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    . BLM and Maga s united against Biden

You cant make this sheet up

Cant wait for the BLM riots vs vax mandates.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    agreed with da brotha

biden s get in here and spin Deez sheetz

Thread Information