Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    The delusion

Texans are setup to be dog for the next 3 years at least. Traded away all their damn picks with nothing to show for it
    those djohn homer arguments

Easterby is a hack and the organization is a joke and will be until the team is sold. I'm a casual pro fan now. I enjoy college more anyway.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count

Easterby is a hack and the organization is a joke and will be until the team is sold. I'm a casual pro fan now. I enjoy college more anyway.
    Again. Nobody can explain the Easterby comments, what he did, or why folks are mad. What specifically did he do? He didn’t go out, get 22 allegations and make Watson untradeable.
    Last edited by Michael Jordan.; 08-24-2021 at 10:07 AM.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    doesn't change the fact the entire franchise is ed for the foreseeable future
    And I blame Watson for that, he did more to set the franchise back than anybody. Then blamed it on management when he knew 20 plus allegations were coming. Ruined his own trade value.

Post Count
    always amusing to see his delusion

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    always amusing to see his delusion
    About what? Texans fans can’t even say what they are mad at

Jack Easterby ain’t it.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    About what? Texans fans can’t even say what they are mad at

Jack Easterby ain’t it.
    They traded multiple first rounders to build an offense, most especially an above-average-but-not-great left tackle, around Watson. Then they went out and traded his best and future hall of fame receiver, for a washed up running back past his prime. Now his second best receiver is also gone and soon enough Watson is going to be gone or out of the league or both. As @ craigdhou77 from IGN says, the Houston Texans will forever suck all the nuts.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    They traded multiple first rounders to build an offense, most especially an above-average-but-not-great left tackle, around Watson. Then they went out and traded his best and future hall of fame receiver, for a washed up running back past his prime. Now his second best receiver is also gone and soon enough Watson is going to be gone or out of the league or both. As @ craigdhou77 from IGN says, the Houston Texans will forever suck all the nuts.
    Yeah Hopkins was so good he got Arizona to the playoffs. That’s why you don’t make them the highest paid. The problem wasn’t trading him. It was getting nothing back for him. The other problem was making the HC, the GM too. So again, Bill O’Brien, the GM and HC is gone. So do a proper rebuild. With their own picks and yes they do have their picks this year.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    What are Texans fans mad at? How far do you want to go back? But why would I? You'll just find a way to justify it all in your mind.

homerjohn

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    What are Texans fans mad at? How far do you want to go back? But why would I? You'll just find a way to justify it all in your mind.

homerjohn
    Getting dunked on by Andy of all ing people.

Time to step away when that happens

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    patriots dumped michel for scraps

texans hiring caserio who ended his NE tenure with some 1st round gems like NKeal harry in what turned out to be a stacked WR class and taking Michel in the first round instead of Chubb lmao

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    They may end up last in their division tbh

Thread Information