Page 245 of 1589 FirstFirst ... 1451952352412422432442452462472482492552953457451245 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,125 of 39702
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As the Russian situation gets more desperate they are going to indiscriminately bomb more infrastruture.
    They took out a children's hospital. Most likely accidntal as its not a good look. And it needs to be scrutinized more from Western reports on the ground.
    imo this sort of thing happens more often and the Russian people feel more demonized because of their desperate leader.
    MAYBE this is the hard way out of this conflict. This is NOT popular in Russia, hater can put up all the random tweets he wants.
    This same happened in Chechnya. Once mothers find out their sons are in Ukraine they have a tendency to get upset and not care who knows about it.
    Last edited by pgardn; 03-09-2022 at 01:19 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This invasion has not gone as planned.

hater and the other Putin worshipers can't even admit that much.
    Its like he is a paid disinformation distributor. 24/7 on this and at the same time he is an "international businessman" at the same time.

The facts that dont fit is that hater is so incredibly incompetent I cant imagine any organization paying him a dime.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Its like he is a paid disinformation distributor. 24/7 on this and at the same time he is an "international businessman" at the same time.

The facts that dont fit is that hater is so incredibly incompetent I cant imagine any organization paying him a dime.
    All sides are lying this time around, peeg. All 3 (Z, USA, Russia) and as fast as they can from day 1.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    As the Russian situation gets more desperate they are going to indiscriminately bomb more infrastruture.
    They took out a children's hospital. Most likely accidntal as its not a good look. And it needs to be scrutinized more from Western reports on the ground.
    imo this sort of thing happens more often and the Russian people feel more demonized because of their desperate leader.
    MAYBE this is the hard way out of this conflict. This is NOT popular in Russia, hater can put up all the random tweets he wants.
    This same happened in Chechnya. Once mothers find out their sons are in Ukraine they have a tendency to get upset and not care who knows about it.
    There ain't a gd hospital bed, nor physical inclination of a children's hospital in the whole damn CNN video presentation, peeg. Looks like the south side of Chicago on a good day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also: what happened to the cyber attacks that would render Ukraine and the West uninformed and in the dark as well as disrupt the power grid etc...???

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Imagine all the people...."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are sending Kagala to sort out

this is who you get political commentary from?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This invasion has not gone as planned.

hater and the other Putin worshipers can't even admit that much.
    Putin has the target cities surrounded, has run off over 2 million Ukr's, has Z alternating twixt a bunker and his office, has Biden snortin' 24/7, us pumpin' a dollar per gallon more, his own new nuclear power plant, reclaimed Chernobyl (that one really drives CNN nutsy nuts), and there is still nary (No Fly Zone)..."And there damn well better not be one." - Putin

+ has us at each other's throats and me back on the RG Ignore List.

It's gone as planned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time to inventory my bunker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There ain't a gd hospital bed, nor physical inclination of a children's hospital in the whole damn CNN video presentation, peeg. Looks like the south side of Chicago on a good day.
    Its from WSJ, various UK sites.
    I dont get CNN. So I dont care. And Im not going to youtube it.
    You stay in your one source world.

And again, sites stressed it needs a bit more confirmation to call it done. New info tends to be that way at sites that care about accuracy.
    It turns out that some people, especially people in government (other than Trump), also read very specific sites because they tend to be more accurate.
    The more informed Russians consider these sites gold mines, especially if they have money. They actually need to know the truth, they benefit from correct information.

You have no skins in the game concerning being correct, so you do what you do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Also: what happened to the cyber attacks that would render Ukraine and the West uninformed and in the dark as well as disrupt the power grid etc...???
    Putin never threatened that. State run media CNN & 48 hours later FOX reported that threat on day 1 and day 3 respectively.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time to inventory my bunker

Can anyone cut the power to hater's bunker?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Its from WSJ, various UK sites.
    I dont get CNN. So I dont care. And Im not going to youtube it.
    You stay in your one source world.

And again, sites stressed it needs a bit more confirmation to call it done. New info tends to be that way at sites that care about accuracy.
    It turns out that some people, especially people in government (other than Trump), also read very specific sites because they tend to be more accurate.
    The more informed Russians consider these sites gold mines, especially if they have money. They actually need to know the truth, they benefit from correct information.

[[[[[[[[[You have no skins in the game concerning being correct, so you do what you do.]]]]]]]]]
    ...and we all don't and thus do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin never threatened that. State run media CNN & 48 hours later FOX reported that threat on day 1 and day 3 respectively.
    He also STATED he was NOT invading!

OUR intelligence said he was and expected they try cyber attacks. The Russians DID use cyber attacks to begin the war.
    But now they have fallen off drastically like the easy invasion. Kind of goes together.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Can anyone cut the power to hater's bunker?
    You'd have to go thru me first, me and my walker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...and we all don't and thus do.
    Uh.
    Some of us do.
    Some chose to hide and pretend like it does not hurt.
    Now were you worried about gas prices? because for some odd reason the price of gas has gone up, but you have no idea why..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He also STATED he was NOT invading!

OUR intelligence said he was and expected they try cyber attacks. The Russians DID use cyber attacks to begin the war.
    But now they have fallen off drastically like the easy invasion. Kind of goes together.
    "OUR intelligence"---no more than CNN connected lies, hand in glove. I wouldn't believe a word of "OUR intelligence." no more than I would THEIR intelligence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "OUR intelligence"---no more than CNN connected lies, hand in glove. I wouldn't believe a word of "OUR intelligence." no more than I would THEIR intelligence.
    So there has been NO INVASION.
    Spread the word brother!

THREAD

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are sending Kagala to sort out

The administration knew Russia would invade.

You said Russia would not invade.

Makes you look pretty stupid, doesn't it?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Uh.
    Some of us do.
    Some chose to hide and pretend like it does not hurt.
    Now were you worried about gas prices? because for some odd reason the price of gas has gone up, but you have no idea why..
    No, I'm not. I encouraged Biden to stop the flow of Russia oil in here knowing it would raise gas prices. Why? Simple; anything to get that 's side out in November. High gas prices will help that aim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So there has been NO INVASION.
    Spread the word brother!

THREAD
    Now be silly, peeg. That ain't like you. Act like somebody.

I wasn't even confident that he would invade if you'll recall correctly. I wanted him to with every fiber of my being, but I didn't think it would take place. I thought he'd chicken out at the last and go back home and I'd be left with egg on my face and the proverbial 12 incher up my ass.

Return to the fore, peeg, I implore you, old horse.

Thread Information