Page 62 of 116 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 2882
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adults aren't allowed to carry guns at school. They decided to depend on the police.
    How many loaded guns do you carry at work, Nathan?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FBI definitely needs to take over completely.
    Local “authorities” are attempting and failing to get a real sequence of events.
    This is also for the sake of some of these officers who knew this was a f_up and said so.
    And the officers look like they are going to need protection from who knows what.

When we have the next school shooting we might not need parents bum rushing authorities and making things worse.

Texas… wow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Local “authorities” are attempting and failing to get a real sequence of events.
    This is also for the sake of some of these officers who knew this was a f_up and said so.
    And the officers look like they are going to need protection from who knows what.
    Has anyone answered why the Border Patrol was called in for a school shooting? Doesn't seem like their jurisdiction at all.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

When we have the next school shooting we might not need parents bum rushing authorities and making things worse.

Texas… wow.
    It's a hole. A 6 person police department for a town of 13k.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Has anyone answered why the Border Patrol was called in for a school shooting? Doesn't seem like their jurisdiction at all.
    Because a number of Border Patrol agents lived in that area and their children attended that school.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am surprised DPS didn’t have a bigger role if Uvalde PD couldn’t handle it. I typically see an overwhelming amount of DPS officers near rural areas and towns similar to Uvalde. You’d think DPS would at least have the gear and some training to address these types of situations. It is weird that Border Patrol had to handle it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean what was this cosplay troupe doing during the shooting?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    apparently they're frequently first responders in the 100 mile border zone. they have a checkpoint in Uvalde and employ ~150 people locally. I'd not be surprised if that's more than the Uvalde PD.

https://www.texasmonthly.com/news-po...valde-shooter/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This stuff is changing rapidly and there are so many things to clear up.
    FBI please..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure they would. The target's accessibility and inability to defend itself is what makes it a soft target. It has nothing to do with how easy it is to get firearms. When it takes the police an hour to respond, you really can only consider them a cleanup crew. This is something most personal defense advocates have stressed for eons. Kids cannot defend themselves so it's up to the system that takes custody of them to provide defense for them. We can spend billions of taxpayer dollars for sports venues but schools, especially in rural areas like that, are basically left on their own. Didn't matter 30 years ago. It matters now.
    ok, design schools better with better security. it's not like that hasn't been happening for awhile. that's one part of the puzzle. can you think of any others?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many loaded guns do you carry at work, Nathan?
    lol work

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Is there any truth to the rumor that Uvalde PD got their own kids out of the school, but were tasing the distraught, onlooking parents who attempted to get their kids out?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How has it cost more lives than it's saved

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, arm the kids so they can take care of the threats themselves. Pull themselves up by the bootstraps as they cannot depend on adults.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look who the clueless retweets are from: Chris Christian and MTG (my damn eyes are merging at my nose)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ok, design schools better with better security. it's not like that hasn't been happening for awhile. that's one part of the puzzle. can you think of any others?
    They didn't redesign all planes after 9-11, they retrofitted pit doors so a code was required to enter. They ins uted rules of no standing or forming a line in the forward galley. When the pilot needs a piss break, the attendant stands guard in front when the pit door is open each time. In schools, the front doors are often unlocked, there's no load lock area where clearance happens before final entry to the school. There are no metal detectors, no one is standing guard, no canines and no reinforcements. There's nothing but glass and a hallway with a room full of children for a "my turn to go out in a blaze" dip to take advantage of. There's no egress routes that don't include passing through ingress routes. There's no backup plan.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They didn't redesign all planes after 9-11, they retrofitted pit doors so a code was required to enter. They ins uted rules of no standing or forming a line in the forward galley. When the pilot needs a piss break, the attendant stands guard in front when the pit door is open each time. In schools, the front doors are often unlocked, there's no load lock area where clearance happens before final entry to the school. There are no metal detectors, no one is standing guard, no canines and no reinforcements. There's nothing but glass and a hallway with a room full of children for a "my turn to go out in a blaze" dip to take advantage of. There's no egress routes that don't include passing through ingress routes. There's no backup plan.
    Yeah, seems easier to pass stricter gun laws that to spend money on beefing up all the public schools

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So how do you get to the plane in the first place?
    Any one checking anything? Like upon entering the airport any type of security?
    TSA schools would do I guess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    apparently they're frequently first responders in the 100 mile border zone. they have a checkpoint in Uvalde and employ ~150 people locally. I'd not be surprised if that's more than the Uvalde PD.

https://www.texasmonthly.com/news-po...valde-shooter/
    Thought I'd read also many of the BP had kids in Uvalde school.
    When received word of assault high tailed it up there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He quickly realized how deranged he is and walked his comment back.
    Espousing terrorism doesn't get him instantly investigated and removed from the platform?

Thread Information