Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A back court if he and Murray would be fun if he could get a reliable 3pt shot.

Taco Cabana may not approve however.
    Taco Cabana’s glory days are long gone, unfortunately. Taco Bell is owned by Pizza Hut, I think, so perhaps he could slide into the long tradition of Spurs Pizza Hut ads? Ha.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Taco Cabana’s glory days are long gone, unfortunately. Taco Bell is owned by Pizza Hut, I think, so perhaps he could slide into the long tradition of Spurs Pizza Hut ads? Ha.
    Haha ppl forget Robinson and Rodman literally were the poster boys for stuffed crust pizza; globally!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haha ppl forget Robinson and Rodman literally were the posters boys for stuffed crust pizza.
    never

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ nostalgic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JD compares himself to Booker for multiple reasons including both being light skinned. Maybe he could shoot like Book one day?

https://bleacherreport.com/post/nba-...c-bc6bffc840cc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just did a little bit of research on this guy and he just looks like more of the same: a 6'5 ish guard, without the greatest of lengths nor athleticism, that takes a lot of midrange jumpers and has a mediocre 3pt ball. He also doesn't seem like a guy with a super high ceiling so as to ignore the obvious fit problems and take him anyways hoping that he becomes a superstar one day.

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just did a little bit of research on this guy and he just looks like more of the same: a 6'5 ish guard, without the greatest of lengths nor athleticism, that takes a lot of midrange jumpers and has a mediocre 3pt ball. He also doesn't seem like a guy with a super high ceiling so as to ignore the obvious fit problems and take him anyways hoping that he becomes a superstar one day.

Thread Information