My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will beat you all to it. Coach Pop will win his 4th COY this season, if the current winning trend continues. Nobody expected, and still it’s difficult to imagine, that the 3rd youngest team of the NBA, with 23.8 avg age, OKC and Magic being the only two youngest teams, will have 4-2 record after 6 games, beating better teams like Sixers, TWolves and Bulls. Spurs currently lead the league in assist with 31.8 per game, testament to Pop’s teaching of sharing the ball. Contrary to what many pundits predicted, Spurs are competing and winning games, despite trading their sole All-Star Dejounte Murray in the off season. I’m also for tanking this year to get a chance at drafting generational talent Victor or Scoot. But boy, who would wish these young guys to lose? Almost everybody stepped up their games, especially Keldon and Vassell, and Sochan starting as rookie. Man this could be a cinderalla story in the making if this continues, and for that I’m predicting: Coach Pop will win the COY this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah and if Primo becomes a franchise player....oh wait

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There were some plays, like the one where Collins tossed to Sochan on a cut, when I thought about how these players would be drifting around miserably on a badly coached team. I watched a bit of Houston/Portland. Houston's not badly coached - or, I'm not sure - but they run the standard pound-the-ball spam pick-and-roll sets where their two guards are dominant (Porter, Green) and everyone waits for something to happen. Pop has the players to get the beautiful game going and it's really hard to track for teams so far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve watched quite a lot of games from this young season and without bias (I think) the Spurs are a top 5 most entertaining team to watch. They play the right way and the coaching team is clearly behind it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs will start tanking hard down the second half of the season if they know what’s good for them tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh goodie!

Can we meet for tea and crumpets at Crumpets?

Crumpets Restaurant and Bakery - San Antonio, TX | OpenTable

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there are 75+ games yet to go lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know it’s 75+ more games to go. But if this continues and find themselves in the playoff, it would be hard not to give Pop his 4th COY. These are 19-22 yrs old playing beautiful basketball.

Thread Information