Page 59 of 113 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 2822
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So no revenue for Musk in "retweeting".

It's also free to look at Twitter.

Good burn then on WH singlehandedly keeping Twitter in business.
    It's free to look at Youtube as well, but Youtubers get paid by views and subs so not sure where you're trying to go here. If what you say is true, you could remove all tweets and retweets from Twitter (and all users) and it would be the same company with the same value.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You almost single handedly keep Twitter in business.
    It's free to look at Youtube as well, but Youtubers get paid by views and subs so not sure where you're trying to go here. If what you say is true, you could remove all tweets and retweets from Twitter (and all users) and it would be the same company with the same value.
    I mean either you don't remember what you posted or you don't understand how Twitter makes money.

But hey at least you got an lol from Qhris which is all you're here for any way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean either you don't remember what you posted or you don't understand.

But hey at least you got an lol from Qhris which is all you're here for any way.
    What I said is valid. Redirecting people to Twitter where they can follow and retweet things you shared adds patronage to Twitter, just as redirecting someone to any website adds traffic to that site. I'm not sure what your objection is here, and you don't seem to be either.

You interject constantly then act like you were summoned when you have to eat another sandwich you made.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What I said is valid. Redirecting people to Twitter where they can follow and retweet things you shared adds patronage to Twitter, just as redirecting someone to any website adds traffic to that site. I'm not sure what your objection is here, and you don't seem to be either.
    Lol traffic on it's own doesn't keep Twitter in business. Keep trying.

You interject constantly then act like you were summoned when you have to eat another sandwich you made.
    Lol "interject"

You still don't how how message boards work either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol traffic on it's own doesn't keep Twitter in business. Keep trying.
    "Bringing people into the store doesn't mean they buy anything, keep trying"

Twitter generates the majority of its revenue through selling ad space on its platform to global advertisers. To attract advertisers it needs a large and growing user base. Twitter measures its user base using a metric it calls monetizable daily active users (mDAU), which is broadly defined as the total number of user accounts that were logged in and accessed Twitter on any given day. Twitter's average mDAU in the fourth quarter of FY 2021 rose approximately 13% YOY to 217 million
    Lol "interject"

You still don't how how message boards work either.
    I didn't ask for your opinion, you commented unprompted, then you pretend you were bothered.

Keep pretending you know anything everyone else here doesn't know. It's cute to see you try.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Bringing people into the store doesn't mean they buy anything, keep trying"

Twitter generates the majority of its revenue through selling ad space on its platform to global advertisers. To attract advertisers it needs a large and growing user base. Twitter measures its user base using a metric it calls monetizable daily active users (mDAU), which is broadly defined as the total number of user accounts that were logged in and accessed Twitter on any given day. Twitter's average mDAU in the fourth quarter of FY 2021 rose approximately 13% YOY to 217 million

I didn't ask for your opinion, you commented unprompted, then you pretend you were bothered.

Keep pretending you know anything everyone else here doesn't know. It's cute to see you try.
    So you'll need to explain how WH is keeping Twitter running by himself. I guess all the ad agencies love him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

you're on a message board, dumbass. If it bothers you when someone interjects then send a private message.

But you're here to try to scoreboard. And you think lols from Qris and tats means you're winning the internets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you'll need to explain how WH is keeping Twitter running by himself. I guess all the ad agencies love him.
    Your capitulation is duly noted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're on a message board, dumbass. If it bothers you when someone interjects then send a private message.

But you're here to try to scoreboard. And you think lols from Qris and tats means you're winning the internets.
    We're both on a message board, so when you chirp in and get set straight, you should consider that you chirped before you comment on how you're bothered by responding. Honestly Blake, I am pretty sure others who use the forum have tuned out the back and forth with posters you hate that you and your mentor Chumpy live for here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your capitulation is duly noted.
    You have no idea what you're doing here. You're just tossing out word salads with ad hominems mixed in, declaring sick burn victories. You're a moron, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're both on a message board, so when you chirp in and get set straight, you should consider that you chirped before you comment on how you're bothered by responding. Honestly Blake, I am pretty sure others who use the forum have tuned out the back and forth with posters you hate that you and your mentor Chumpy live for here.
    Yeah, I think tats and Qris have tuned me out. Oh no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have no idea what you're doing here. You're just tossing out word salads with ad hominems mixed in, declaring sick burn victories. You're a moron, tbh.
    *Monkey beats chest* is a big part of the schtick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Advertisers getting cold feet, Elon gripping.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Varoufakis sees Musk's takeover as a bid to create an everything app and become a techno-feudal overlord.

Since capitalism’s dawn, power stemmed from owning capital goods; steam engines, Bessemer furnaces, industrial robots, and so on. Today, it is cloud-based capital, or cloud capital in short, that grants its owners hitherto unimaginable powers.
    Unlike old-fashioned terrestrial or analogue capital, which boils down to produced means of manufacturing things consumers want, cloud capital functions as a produced means of modifying our behavior in line with its owners’ interests. The same algorithm running on the same labyrinth of server farms, optic fiber cables, and cell-phone towers performs multiple simultaneous miracles.

Cloud capital’s first miracle is to get us to work for free to replenish and enhance its stock and productivity with every text, review, photo, or video that we create and upload using its interfaces. In this manner, cloud capital has turned hundreds of millions of us into cloud-serfs – unpaid producers, toiling the landlords’ digital estates and believing, like peasants believed under feudalism, that our labor (creating and sharing our photos and opinions) is part of our character.1

The second miracle is cloud capital’s capacity to sell to us the object of the desires it has helped instill in us. Amazon, Alibaba, and their many e-commerce imitators in every country may look to the untrained eye like monopolized markets, but they are nothing like a market – not even a hyper-capitalist digital market. Even in markets that are cornered by a single firm or person, people can interact reasonably freely. In contrast, once you enter a platform like Amazon, the algorithm isolates you from every other buyer and feeds you exclusively the information its owners want you to have.
    An “everything app” is, in my definition, nothing less than a gateway into cloud capital that allows its owner to modify consumer behavior, to extract free labor from users turned into cloud serfs, and, last but not least, to charge vendors a form of cloud rent to sell their wares. So far, Musk has not owned anything capable of evolving into an “everything app” and had no way of creating one from scratch...

..As a private fief, Twitter could never be the world’s public square. That was never the point. The pertinent question is whether it will grant its new owner secure membership in the new techno-feudal ruling class.
    https://www.project-syndicate.org/co...ufakis-2022-11

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a cool story bro

Now give Daddy Musk his 8 bucks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Advertisers getting cold feet, Elon gripping.

It's ok tho because you're single handedly keeping them in business

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    qhris and DMC are the new derp duo re ed take after re ed take

arguing over the semantics of whether posting a tweet here is re-tweeting or not and puffing your chest about it. dude takes this place waaaaay too seriously. inb4 "muh scoreboard" which only proves my point further

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    it's all he has

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bots good now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    qhris and DMC are the new derp duo re ed take after re ed take

arguing over the semantics of whether posting a tweet here is re-tweeting or not and puffing your chest about it. dude takes this place waaaaay too seriously. inb4 "muh scoreboard" which only proves my point further
    You seem overly concerned about me, can't stop talking about me even when I wasn't posting

Thread Information