Page 357 of 435 FirstFirst ... 257307347353354355356357358359360361367407 ... LastLast
Results 8,901 to 8,925 of 10859
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    That doesn't mean they talked about their business dealings...

And those are not his son either... see quote you provided: "I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings."

President Biden has repeatedly denied ever even discussing his son's foreign business dealings.

But evidence from whistleblowers and do ents recovered from Hunter's abandoned laptop suggests otherwise.

James Gilliar, Hunter's business partner in his joint venture with the Chinese, wrote a 2017 email suggesting 10% of the equity in the venture would be held 'by H for the big guy'. Other emails on the laptop refer to Joe Biden as the 'big guy'.

Another business partner, Tony Bobulinski, has claimed he even met with Joe to discuss their Chinese deal – and provided text messages as evidence.

In one group text conversation with partners Gilliar, Bobulinski and Biden family friend Rob Walker, Hunter brought up the opinion of 'my Chairman' on aspects of their deal.

Walker then texted Bobulinski on the side: 'When he said his chairman he was talking about his dad'.

In another text to the businessman Gilliar wrote: 'Don't mention Joe being involved, it's only when u are face to face, I know u know that but they are paranoid.'

Joe left a voicemail on Hunter's phone in 2018 showing he did discuss Hunter's Chinese deal with his son. A backup of the phone with the voicemail was left on Hunter's abandoned laptop.

POTUS called Hunter on December 12, 2018 saying that he wanted to talk to him after reading a New York Times story about Hunter's dealings with CEFC.

The Times' 2018 story pointed out CEFC's chairman Ye had been arrested in China and his top lieutenant Ho had been convicted in the US for bribing African officials to help Iran evade oil sanctions.

It revealed that Ye had met with Hunter at a Miami hotel in 2017 to discuss 'a partnership to invest in American infrastructure and energy deals.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eal-China.html

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

President Biden has repeatedly denied ever even discussing his son's foreign business dealings.

But evidence from whistleblowers and do ents recovered from Hunter's abandoned laptop suggests otherwise.

James Gilliar, Hunter's business partner in his joint venture with the Chinese, wrote a 2017 email suggesting 10% of the equity in the venture would be held 'by H for the big guy'. Other emails on the laptop refer to Joe Biden as the 'big guy'.

Another business partner, Tony Bobulinski, has claimed he even met with Joe to discuss their Chinese deal – and provided text messages as evidence.

In one group text conversation with partners Gilliar, Bobulinski and Biden family friend Rob Walker, Hunter brought up the opinion of 'my Chairman' on aspects of their deal.

Walker then texted Bobulinski on the side: 'When he said his chairman he was talking about his dad'.

In another text to the businessman Gilliar wrote: 'Don't mention Joe being involved, it's only when u are face to face, I know u know that but they are paranoid.'

Joe left a voicemail on Hunter's phone in 2018 showing he did discuss Hunter's Chinese deal with his son. A backup of the phone with the voicemail was left on Hunter's abandoned laptop.

POTUS called Hunter on December 12, 2018 saying that he wanted to talk to him after reading a New York Times story about Hunter's dealings with CEFC.

The Times' 2018 story pointed out CEFC's chairman Ye had been arrested in China and his top lieutenant Ho had been convicted in the US for bribing African officials to help Iran evade oil sanctions.

It revealed that Ye had met with Hunter at a Miami hotel in 2017 to discuss 'a partnership to invest in American infrastructure and energy deals.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eal-China.html
    not even in office

TSAnon has done it again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA: Well, Kushner is not his son.

Right his daughter who had an office in the White House is married to him lol. Can imagine if Hillary won and gave Chelsea a job and office in the White House then his son-in-law got $2 billion after being in charge of bringing peace to the Middle East

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump gets paid $5 million by China -- reported by Trump

TSAnon and Qhris shut the up about that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right his daughter who had an office in the White House is married to him lol. Can imagine if Hillary won and gave Chelsea a job and office in the White House then his son-in-law got $2 billion after being in charge of bringing peace to the Middle East
    No but I can def imagine Ghislaine Maxwell at Chelsea's wedding on Hillary's and Bill's laundered money from their ty "nonprofit". Imagine that!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    record apprehensions

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    record apprehensions
    That's not a good thing, but you wouldn't understand that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trump let them through, biden wrangles em up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trump let them through, biden wrangles em up
    Qhris wouldn't understand that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe Biden isn't on that email, nor was he in office when that email was written...

sorry this is happening to you...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just so it's clear, I'm all for the DOJ/FBI to investigate Hunter and/or Joe for any wrongdoing and let the chips fall where they may...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe's DHS protecting American borders, and didn't even need a wall. Thanks for sharing

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Filling the jobs lazy Americans won't take

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump gets paid $5 million by China -- reported by Trump

TSAnon and Qhris shut the up about that
    LIV golf is 93% backed by the sovereign Saudi fund, who knows how much they're funneling to DJT, they don't have to disclose anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Ah yes, the famous "Give the border to cartels act" of 2021, I remember it well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unions good now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one wants to work these days.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same BP idiot spouted the replacement theory on fox: "I believe that they're trying to change the demographics of the electorate; that's what I believe they’re doing."

He is a regular on fox if you did not know that already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More Biden do ents found after DOJ searches his Delaware home
    The 13-hour search comes amid a special counsel investigation into Biden's handling of classified do ents.

WASHINGTON — The FBI found an additional six items with classified material from President Joe Biden's home in Wilmington, Delaware during an all-day search Friday, according to the president's lawyers.

The search, which began at 9:45 am. Friday and ended around 10:30 p.m. the same day, turned up classified do ents from Biden's time as vice president and in the U.S. Senate, Bob Bauer, Biden's personal attorney, said in a statement Saturday.

The revelation comes amid a special counsel investigation into Biden's handling of classified do ents.

The 13-hour search took place after Biden's legal team gave the Justice Department access to the president's home upon finding an initial batch of classified do ents there earlier this month.

Bauer said the Justice Department was given "full access" to the home including personally handwritten notes, files, papers, binders, memorabilia, to-do lists, schedules and reminders that go back "decades."

Investigators took possession of "six items consisting of do ents with classification markings and surrounding materials" from Biden's time as vice president and a U.S. senator, Bauer said. Personally handwritten notes from Biden's vice presidential years were also seized.

A spokesman for the Justice Department said "the FBI executed a planned, consensual search" of Biden's home.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...s/11099077002/

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just so it's clear, I'm all for the DOJ/FBI to investigate Hunter and/or Joe for any wrongdoing and let the chips fall where they may...
    It is actually beautiful timing.
    Since Trump still rules in red team polls. it is a wonderful thing that Trump and the Biden’s get investigated side by side so a comparison can be made. I don’t think the red team is going to look very good after this contrast. People forget so much about Trump because of the massive amount of utter he has produced. We don’t need to forget any of it. The red team is producing the George Santos/Boebert/MTG candidates and putting these lying dumb fks in Washington. The Grand Old Poopie has revealed its significant changes.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More Biden do ents found after DOJ searches his Delaware home
    The 13-hour search comes amid a special counsel investigation into Biden's handling of classified do ents.

WASHINGTON — The FBI found an additional six items with classified material from President Joe Biden's home in Wilmington, Delaware during an all-day search Friday, according to the president's lawyers.

The search, which began at 9:45 am. Friday and ended around 10:30 p.m. the same day, turned up classified do ents from Biden's time as vice president and in the U.S. Senate, Bob Bauer, Biden's personal attorney, said in a statement Saturday.

The revelation comes amid a special counsel investigation into Biden's handling of classified do ents.

The 13-hour search took place after Biden's legal team gave the Justice Department access to the president's home upon finding an initial batch of classified do ents there earlier this month.

Bauer said the Justice Department was given "full access" to the home including personally handwritten notes, files, papers, binders, memorabilia, to-do lists, schedules and reminders that go back "decades."

Investigators took possession of "six items consisting of do ents with classification markings and surrounding materials" from Biden's time as vice president and a U.S. senator, Bauer said. Personally handwritten notes from Biden's vice presidential years were also seized.

A spokesman for the Justice Department said "the FBI executed a planned, consensual search" of Biden's home.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...s/11099077002/
    But, but…. they are breaking into his private property and he is consenting?
    Isn’t it much easier to take evasive action and flush it all down a gold toilet?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is actually beautiful timing.
    Since Trump still rules in red team polls. it is a wonderful thing that Trump and the Biden’s get investigated side by side so a comparison can be made. I don’t think the red team is going to look very good after this contrast. People forget so much about Trump because of the massive amount of utter he has produced. We don’t need to forget any of it. The red team is producing the George Santos/Boebert/MTG candidates and putting these lying dumb fks in Washington. The Grand Old Poopie has revealed its significant changes.
    You mean like warren saying she is part Indian?,,,or Hillary saying she came under enemy fire during a helicopter ride in the middle east....or how about Billy boy saying he didnt have relations with that woman,,,and lets not get started on the numerous lies the rest of your democrat idols spewed throughout the years.

Thread Information