My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bakhmut may fall this weekend. One of the last roads was cut off today when the bridge from Khromove was blown up in early morning hours. We were supposed to go in with the White Angles to shadow them evacuating civilians from the town, but that got nixed.

Madyar battalion was also ordered to withdraw today
    Best informed poster in this thread...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought Bakhmut was done 7 months ago... heard it here...
    I heard that there would be no war but later that it would be a quick 3-5 day affair, where the roads would not be taken.

C’est la vie

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking forward to the upcoming lib copium

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sneaky Germans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought Trump was done 7 yrs ago... heard it here...
    The red team wishes he was done.
    And you claimed the blue team had TDS? Yet Trump is the red team's leading candidate for president and they want him GONE.
    So this TDS you used so often is basically within YOUR political group's leanings. And dont tell this board your views dont lean toward the red team side or you are a liar. So who had TDS bud? LOl the people of the US had TDS when they voted old Joe IN OVER Trump. The citizens you love over all others voted him the fk OUT.
    Last edited by pgardn; 03-04-2023 at 02:15 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Wagner Group leaders is an ex waiter for Putin. Now Prighozin gains more power with Putin and the regular Russian MoD. This probably leads to more confusion and waste of Russian lives along the front line. This is actually good for Ukraine. The Russian MAJOR offensive was led by a guy who served Putin his dinner. He has zero military experience except in throwing Russians at the front line until they pile up so high they effectively form a human wall of remains for the next group to fight from.

In the long run, there will be plenty of Russian women for Frosty and hater to marry once this is over. Get your mail orders ready guys. These women will want to come over for a "better" life. The inventory of mail order brides will sky rocket and prices will plummet, good news for the red team incels.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    8 months for the Russian Empire to capture a city the size, in both population and square km, the size of San Marcos. Impressive.

Rd rmy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russians are as stupid, ignorant, bamboozled, suckered by Putin propaganda as American MAGAtts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The red team wishes he was done.
    And you claimed the blue team had TDS? Yet Trump is the red team's leading candidate for president and they want him GONE.
    So this TDS you used so often is basically within YOUR political group's leanings. And dont tell this board your views dont lean toward the red team side or you are a liar. So who had TDS bud? LOl the people of the US had TDS when they voted old Joe IN OVER Trump. The citizens you love over all others voted him the fk OUT.
    You understand, because you're in the cult, that any deviation even so minuscule puts me closer to the right, right? That's the thinking you ing losers believe because your secular religion is total and utter woke bull !

Get off your high horse PG and stop assuming how I think and what I believe in. Take your TDS and shove it up your bleeding asshole!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yeah, UKRAINE!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All the winning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You understand, because you're in the cult, that any deviation even so minuscule puts me closer to the right, right? That's the thinking you ing losers believe because your secular religion is total and utter woke bull !

Get off your high horse PG and stop assuming how I think and what I believe in. Take your TDS and shove it up your bleeding asshole!
    I cant shove TDS up your asshole, its YOUR problem bud.
    You dont want to use that abbreviation anymore and I see why.

You dont fool ONE fkn poster on the board.
    You are a very low information Republican. Its what you are, embrace it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All the winning.

And that oil production capacity will continue to decay without help from the experts in the US.
    That infrastructure was built by US companies and will need to be fixed, they cant fix it properly themselves.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Wagner Group leaders is an ex waiter for Putin. Now Prighozin gains more power with Putin and the regular Russian MoD. This probably leads to more confusion and waste of Russian lives along the front line. This is actually good for Ukraine. The Russian MAJOR offensive was led by a guy who served Putin his dinner. He has zero military experience except in throwing Russians at the front line until they pile up so high they effectively form a human wall of remains for the next group to fight from.

In the long run, there will be plenty of Russian women for Frosty and hater to marry once this is over. Get your mail orders ready guys. These women will want to come over for a "better" life. The inventory of mail order brides will sky rocket and prices will plummet, good news for the red team incels.
    Before that he ran a hot dog stand. Now he's defeating Lil Hitler's NATO backed Nazi's at Bakmut.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And that oil production capacity will continue to decay without help from the experts in the US.
    That infrastructure was built by US companies and will need to be fixed, they cant fix it properly themselves.
    Man I really hope that's true. $200 oil would be sweet. The EIA forecast 2-3 million bpd of Russian oil would drop off the market due to sanctions by spring. So far the sanctions haven't done .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man I really hope that's true. $200 oil would be sweet. The EIA forecast 2-3 million bpd of Russian oil would drop off the market due to sanctions by spring. So far the sanctions haven't done .
    BS

They have done a better job than intended because the Russian elite stay home in mother Russia scared of what Putin will do.
    And if you think the Russians know how to maintain American technology with American parts you are fooling yourself. Saudi and the other OPEC countries have much more of a say on market prices anyway so you go talk to them while our cars go electric.

Poor Seenaked. It’s been hard on you joking about how Russia would not invade. Keep looking for some sort of victory though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Before that he ran a hot dog stand. Now he's defeating Lil Hitler's NATO backed Nazi's at Bakmut.
    Yeah he’s great.
    I hope he continues to keep the strategy going.
    Its genius!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Much of the Soviet space program were Ukrainian engineers.
    Good to see.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didnt read this thread for a long long time and this was probably posted but just in case-

here is HATERS hero being laughed at for doing what he does NATURALLY-

LYING whenever his lips move- no different than Putler, traitor trump, GOP magats, etc;

https://youtube.com/watch?v=NGizGLce...SIkaIECMiOmarE

lololol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didnt read this thread for a long long time and this was probably posted but just in case-

here is HATERS hero being laughed at for doing what he does NATURALLY-

LYING whenever his lips move- no different than Putler, traitor trump, GOP magats, etc;

https://youtube.com/watch?v=NGizGLce...SIkaIECMiOmarE

lololol
    It got posted.
    But bumping it should be standard procedure.

Thread Information