Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I just signed up for the new Fart Card where you get 12% fart back rewards if you use your card at either 1) a FartBack Thrice setting or 2) a Home Depot. I don't use it for everything but it's nice to have the fart back rewards if I'm picking up some grout or a hammer.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    5% flat on amazon purchases seems dope. i see that some categories rotate and potentially give 10% back. what do those categories typically look like?
    No idea for me. I just know we end up with enough Amazon credit every month to cover the few things we get from there. I should be more diligent about keeping up with it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I just signed up for the new Fart Card where you get 12% fart back rewards if you use your card at either 1) a FartBack Thrice setting or 2) a Home Depot. I don't use it for everything but it's nice to have the fart back rewards if I'm picking up some grout or a hammer.
    hopefully cow farts count. contrary to urban myth/popular opinion, cows do indeed fart. could be leaving a lot of points on the table

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    hopefully cow farts count. contrary to urban myth/popular opinion, cows do indeed fart. could be leaving a lot of points on the table
    How the do you think a human will get any kind of credit card perk because a cow farts?
    I swear I don't know what's wrong with y'all ninjas.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    if theres no fee, theres no real reason to close it. the higher the total available credit you have, the better your utilization score will be. just slice up the cards and keep the account open. i have an old wells fargo 1.5% card that i havent touched in like 5 years now but is still technically open

though that reward is ass. if you're getting 2% cash back anyway, that would mean $150 cash back on every 7500 you're spending
    That's why we stopped using it (that and there was still the odd gas station or something that didn't accept AMEX when traveling)... it's an old account, at least 15 years. And I've not used it in 5 probably.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    That's why we stopped using it (that and there was still the odd gas station or something that didn't accept AMEX when traveling)... it's an old account, at least 15 years. And I've not used it in 5 probably.
    yep that what i did with my old 1.5% card when i got the citi 2% one. just stopped using it, but never closed the account. its just sitting there and shows up as 12k/mo in unused credit which is helpful for your score. heck i could probably nudge them to give me a credit increase and never use it anyway, just to further boost utilization score

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    How the do you think a human will get any kind of credit card perk because a cow farts?
    I swear I don't know what's wrong with y'all ninjas.
    look man i havent figured out the monetization process of this... im just trying to make sure you've considered all potential avenues for points here. a less informed man might think that cows dont fart.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    look man i havent figured out the monetization process of this... im just trying to make sure you've considered all potential avenues for points here. a less informed man might think that cows dont fart.
    I mean I guess. I could capture the cow farts and put them in my own butt for the credits. I just don’t know what that looks like without doing the analysis. I’ve got a bunch of empty Yoplait containers I’ve been saving so maybe this is what I’ve been saving them for. I just need to make a bunch of tin foil lids for them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I have a Canadian credit card

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I mean I guess. I could capture the cow farts and put them in my own butt for the credits. I just don’t know what that looks like without doing the analysis. I’ve got a bunch of empty Yoplait containers I’ve been saving so maybe this is what I’ve been saving them for. I just need to make a bunch of tin foil lids for them.
    I've heard it's a volatile market but you might invest them in bitcow

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    i have a gmail address for regular use and then an identically named yahoo address for promo type stuff
    I do the exact same setup. I’ve had the Yahoo address for 25 years now and it’s basically my spam box

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    I've heard it's a volatile market but you might invest them in bitcow
    AOC controlled congress coming for dem cows

Thread Information