Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We shot 26% from 3 and 62% from 2. This is boneheaded basketball strategy, to lean into your weakness while pretending to be a good 3 PT shooting team WTH?!?!

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We shot 26% from 3 and 62% from 2. This is boneheaded basketball strategy, to lean into your weakness while pretending to be a good 3 PT shooting team WTH?!?!
    It's good defensive strategy to leave bad shooters wide open. It's bad offense to take that many bad shots. It's bad coaching to tell reporters, "We just didn't make shots".

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    It's good defensive strategy to leave bad shooters wide open. It's bad offense to take that many bad shots. It's bad coaching to tell reporters, "We just didn't make shots".
    They just made shots! We didn't make shots!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if we ever gonna compete for a championship again, we have to shoot better from three. But as we cannot do it right now, feed Wemby inside

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Considering we had the size advantage in a huge way versus Golden State, shooting 47 threes makes zero sense. Especially when none of them are dropping. This team needs to be attacking…. not settling for threes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s terrible video game style basketball. Clearly though almost every team we play shoots the 3 better than us. So we think we are going to make it up on volume, when we can’t even rebound!?! It’s ludicrous, we need to take most our threes off the pass within the flow of the offense. Never mind that we may lead the league in dumb passes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Considering we had the size advantage in a huge way versus Golden State, shooting 47 threes makes zero sense. Especially when none of them are dropping. This team needs to be attacking…. not settling for threes.
    Pop is a ing fool

Thread Information