Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I know they're hiding it behind his injury and saying he's on a minutes restriction but is Vassell the guy who needed to be put out of the starting 5? While we were all thinking that either Keldon or Sochan needed to go to the bench to let Tre start, I wonder if they saw that it's our most prolific and pure scorer who needed to go to the bench. I mean it makes sense when you think about it because he's the only one who can really get points off of the bench consistently, similar to a Manu. Wemby can get more opportunities with the starting unit but the only problem is that the other guys aren't great 3 point shooters, so it leaves him no space to work, so teams double him and let the others take their shots. Makes me wonder if they're going to go the entire season doing this if any trades aren't made. But at the end of the day, is it the right move?
    Manu didn't go to the bench with 4 scrubs and a rookie Tim Duncan starting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just bad coaching tbh. If you want one of Victor or Vassel on the floor then just play them more. Should be 38 mins tbh. Nelson could also play more with the bench and would make more sense leading a second unit

Thread Information