Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't particularly care much for Ted Cruz, but in all seriousness, he needs to tone down the criticism of Trump. Ted is not going to win the primary and he looks like a soar loser in the process by going scorched earth here. For the sake of our state and country, please stop Ted. End this madness.
    But you think Sanders should keep going.

He needs to do the classy thing is drop out tonight as well despite winning Indiana, it looks like.

Trump is now free to move to the General elections.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But you think Sanders should keep going.

He needs to do the classy thing is drop out tonight as well despite winning Indiana, it looks like.

Trump is now free to move to the General elections.
    He's still not technically eliminated yet though... so he at least has that argument.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stupid ing Christian supremacist, tea baggin', Bible humpin Texans will probably elect him again.

Cruz defeated Dewhurst! The bigger, stinkier asshole of two assholes. Thanks, Texas, all y'all be good!
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 05-04-2016 at 09:19 AM.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad he is done. Now go home and shut up, Ted.

U Have Bad Understanding Sportcamper's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Poor Heidi...Ted Cruz Punches & Elbows Wife In The Face

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald Trump may have few redeeming skills. But he is a master of the 'dominance politics' of destruction. He not only beats opponents. He lures them into escalating spasms of indignity before delivering the death blow.

When Donald Trump beats you, the process is akin to having a vampire drain you of blood. Only in Trump's case, in beating you, he drains you of any remaining dignity before the end. The 'running mate' line came after Cruz had been baited into an election day meltdown in which he called Trump a "pathological liar", a "narcissist" and a host of other things.

True enough about Trump but Cruz, being himself a pathological liar and a narcissist, was a rather poor messenger for these charges. Trump's National Enquirer JFK assassination was bizarre and ridiculous.

But it was Cruz who lost control of his emotions and got off his game.

Trump had Cruz so rattled he even spun up a classic form Attack Haiku late on election day ...

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald Trump may have few redeeming skills. But he is a master of the 'dominance politics' of destruction. He not only beats opponents. He lures them into escalating spasms of indignity before delivering the death blow.

When Donald Trump beats you, the process is akin to having a vampire drain you of blood. Only in Trump's case, in beating you, he drains you of any remaining dignity before the end. The 'running mate' line came after Cruz had been baited into an election day meltdown in which he called Trump a "pathological liar", a "narcissist" and a host of other things.

True enough about Trump but Cruz, being himself a pathological liar and a narcissist, was a rather poor messenger for these charges. Trump's National Enquirer JFK assassination was bizarre and ridiculous.

But it was Cruz who lost control of his emotions and got off his game.

Trump had Cruz so rattled he even spun up a classic form Attack Haiku late on election day ...

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

Looking forward to him doing it to Hillary...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's all about who you hate, isn't it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's all about who you hate, isn't it?
    If it comes down to two ty choices it might as well be entertaining.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm kinda hoping one or both of them slips on a banana peel, making a new entrant possible. Candidate X might do well against Trump or Clinton.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm kinda hoping one or both of them slips on a banana peel, making a new entrant possible. Candidate X might do well against Trump or Clinton.
    no new entrants possible. Bishop Gekko filing with FEC, hoping to get in via contested convention, would have had the Repugs solidly for him again.

Trump has 98% of the required delegates.

ain't gonna be no new entrant possible because no contesting.

What happens to Cruz's 548 delegates now? Will he release them or hold on like Rubio, hoping to release them to a non-Trump?

My much more realistic hope is that Bernie comes so close to Hillz in non-super-delegates, so that Hill'z historically bad unfavorability ratings, plus the huge significance of independents excluded from closed primaries, make her supers doubt her reliability to win even vs. Trump. They switch to Bernie, and he gets it.

But, even there, the super delegates are "establishment" Dems, and so would vote their own best interests and incomes on Hillz, not what the people want.

I doubt the Repugs' push of the FBI/DoJ to indict will happen before the convention. They want to destroy Hillz AFTER she the nominee.

Just another nasty, treasonous, murderous October surprise, like Nixon scuttling Johnson's Paris Peace Talks, and Reagan scuttling Carter's release of the hostages.

The Repugs see that Bernie polls as beating Trump even worse than Hillz, and they have no way of destroying Bernie but would slander him as Marxist/Leninist/USSR totalitarian Communist. So they want Bernie out of the way at the Dem convention, then indict Hillz after the convention.

In the end, all of it doesn't matter, because the Repugs will control (enough of) Congress (thanks to Kock Bros, VRWC heavily financing Congressional races) and will keep SCOTUS at 4-4 rather than approve a Dem appointee, and so will block ANY serious governing, problem solving, advancing of American people.

And the rigged economy, the inequality will continue to over the 99% for years and years.

America is ed and un able. Thanks, VRWC/Repugs/SCOTUS (and feckless Dems)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    less and feckless, so to speak

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Another Kruz "basketball ring"-style malapropism

Cruz drops out of GOP race: 'We gave it everything we've got'

http://komonews.com/news/nation-worl...-loss-to-trump

For national champion debating champion and word-smithing lawyer, Krazy Kruz has real problems with conventional, idiomatic Ingles.

If you "gave it everything", you don't have "it" anymore. You gave it, it's gone.

iow, you HAD IT.

the idiomatic expression is:

"We gave it everything we had"

We "had" it back then, so we don't "have got it" anymore.

A symptom of ing solipsistic asshole who only listens to the inside his own head

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I noticed it too, but I didn't think it actually deserved to have an article written about it. Of all the things wrong with his message, that was the least of my concerns.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flagrant 2! self-ejected, opponent gets two free throws at the basketball ring, and possession.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell us what you really think, Bill...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, them some sour grapes...

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You all know that's not really Ted Cruz's website. The real one is tedcruz.ORG

Thread Information