Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude missed 2/3 of his games for the past 6 and a half seasons he's been in the league. I don't care how good he is when he plays when he's twice as likely not to play.
    ^this. It’s funny most don’t do the research or just don’t care about facts. JI has been stealing money for a minute.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Victor's teammates gave him the ball in the post or when he cuts/calls for it, there wouldn't be as many stupid plays or shots from him.

Both are clearly linked

It's Victor's polite/passive agressive way of saying YOU

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbidden West is pretty great. Playing the Valhalla DLC on God of War right now, not sure how I feel about it yet tbh.
    i started off confused/lukewarm and ended up loving it

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jonathan Isaac is one of the best defenders in the NBA overall and he’s locked down lots of stars when he’s on them. Victor struggled when he was ok him and the Magic were just matching Isaacs minutes to him. UFA next year. Should be a target for the Spurs. Would make the team top 5 defense
    They are not touching this guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are not touching this guy.
    Yeah, JI is a ing nut job. There’s also the old saying that the best ability is availability. He’s always hurt.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, JI is a ing nut job. There’s also the old saying that the best ability is availability. He’s always hurt.
    I don’t know much about him, what’s his deal? I thought his length really bothered VW.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great run by the gang at the end of the game, but then Wemby subbed back in and the energy was gone. His turnovers are annoying, but he is intelligent and will clean this all up. The future is bright
    Yes, this is a great call. Wemby actually killed our momentum with the double turnover as soon as he came back in.

He needs to prioritize quickly making a move into his world-leading-length eurostep opposed to his atrocious and-1 dribble drives, imho.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His first turnover of those two was an unnecessary bounce pass to cutting Vassell early in the possession.

I actually like he's making those turnovers. There's no better way to figure out something won't work than actually trying it and seeing it doesn't work.
    If Pop told him not to do those dumb iso moves or erratic passes, he would've kept thinking if he could maybe pull them off.
    This is a throwaway season and there's nothing that will change it's outcome.

Less is More
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isaac is a Christian Republican who didn’t kneel during the BLM phase which is why there low T Redditor types hate him so much

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand why Wemby doesn't keep the ball high in the air and takes his time before passing or shooting...

Nobody can take the ball from him up there unless they foul

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Victor's teammates gave him the ball in the post or when he cuts/calls for it, there wouldn't be as many stupid plays or shots from him.

Both are clearly linked

It's Victor's polite/passive agressive way of saying YOU
    You see that Victor forces shots because sometimes he doesn't have other options, yet you're oblivious to Sochan going through the same? In fact I'd say plenty of Vic's 3s early in the clock are simply bad shots, he takes a lot of those. Fact of the matter is the current team's make up isn't conducive to winning and pretty much every player is suffering as a result, the FO made a decision to tank this season to ac ulate more talent to put around Wemby next season.
    I fully expect this to be the last tanking season, I'm not saying there will be big trades or FA signings by next season (more likely in '25) but definitely a few key additions to have the roster make more sense. We can't go into next season with with Tre and Blake as our 1/2 PG options, and we need at least a vet wing who can defend, shoot, and be a playmaker, and a center who can actually protect the rim when Wemby isn't on the court. And we need a coach to do some coaching as well. That should be enough to fight for the play in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol. Everybody else had a bad play: because they are bums. Cut them all.
    Victor had a bad play: because everyone else is bad and it forces wemby to make a bad play. Cut everybody else.
    Newsflash, wemby just turned 20, he takes bad shots, he makes bad plays. He’s not a God.

Thread Information