Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Based on what? Does this mean the same to you as "I expected it to not collapse"?
    Holding steady today at $68K for now. Usually a crash would be more sudden?

Based on analytical trends, actually. Generally the peak roughly doubles from the previous peak in a four-year cycle and the low point is roughly just lower than the previous peak from the last cycle, i.e. the previous low point around 17k in 2022 was just on the low side of the 2017 peak and so the guesstimate is that when btc crashes again in 2025 that it will crest at a low around 60-65k, which is just slightly lower than the 2021 peak at around 68-69k.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Holding steady today at $68K for now. Usually a crash would be more sudden?

Based on analytical trends, actually. Generally the peak roughly doubles from the previous peak in a four-year cycle and the low point is roughly just lower than the previous peak from the last cycle, i.e. the previous low point around 17k in 2022 was just on the low side of the 2017 peak and so the guesstimate is that when btc crashes again in 2025 that it will crest at a low around 60-65k, which is just slightly lower than the 2021 peak at around 68-69k.
    You said this year. I was wondering what caused you to say that regarding the entire year. Crypto is too new to have enough 4 year (gambler's fallacy btw) cycles to merit patterning. This is a very volatile currency which makes it not much of a currency at all, in my opinion.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    You said this year. I was wondering what caused you to say that regarding the entire year. Crypto is too new to have enough 4 year (gambler's fallacy btw) cycles to merit patterning. This is a very volatile currency which makes it not much of a currency at all, in my opinion.
    Yeah no , if everyone could predict it then it wouldn't be better than a Vanguard index stock.

It's all about timing the market based on educated guesses, and yeah, to some extent, getting lucky. Which is really what life is all about. Getting lucky. Doesn't matter if you believe in god or not or how hard you try or even how good your grades are or what higher education school you go to. It's about the connections you get lucky and meet and who likes you and who doesn't, and who you just so happen to get to meet on a specific day serendipitously. It's about having good genetics and not getting cursed with the mutation for, say, ALS or Huntington's disease which kills you in your 50's. Or glioblastoma. Or not happening to drive at the same time as a drunk truck driver driving the opposite direction. Life really boils down to those who are lucky and those who are not. You can only "make your own breaks" to a fairly small extent. The rest is all about luck, even if you don't go gambling per se.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    BTC over 71K. ETH dragging ass a little bit. Hoping they get that ETF approval soon

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Mark Cuban Warns Biden Official Could Boost Trump's Election Chances (msn.com)

Last edited by MultiTroll; 4 Days Ago at 12:27 PM.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Mark Cuban Warns Biden Official Could Boost Trump's Election Chances (msn.com)

Best time to buy BTC/ETH would be mid to late October this year imo if you can buy a bunch of it. Not only is traditionally October the low point for crypto, but also there will be selloffs / bear market due to the uncertainty of the election. I think, honestly, regardless of whether Trump or Biden wins, crypto has nowhere to go but up in the long run, but with a Trump victory you'll probably see larger growth and a sustained bull run in 2025 for sure. Either way it can't be a bad buy. Biden winning the last time didn't really hurt crypto immediately, at least not until that ensuing fall.

also, don't use ing Coinbase unless you're a very advanced trader. They rip you to pieces in fees.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    lol are any crypto bros voting for anyone other than Trump or RFK Jr.?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think, honestly, regardless of whether Trump or Biden wins, crypto has nowhere to go but up in the long run, but with a Trump victory you'll probably see larger growth and a sustained bull run in 2025 for sure. Either way it can't be a bad buy. Biden winning the last time didn't really hurt crypto immediately, at least not until that ensuing fall.
    They both suck Big Banking ass.
    Biden allowing that super corrupt POS Gensler to remain running the criminal SEC.
    Trump sucking Russian banking ass per top Putins orders.

But ya i agree long term it's still good.
    All the whiney boo berrys aren't saying after tripled the last 8 months.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    They might vote for that gay libertarian candidate guy who claims to be a crypto hero and that's a slight W for biden.

If -on election night- it looks like Biden's headed to victory, crypto could see a large selloff temporarily, but it'll ultimately end up going back up.

if it looks like Trump is headed to victory, crypto may see a huge bull night and the dow jones a huge bear night similar to what happened on november 8, 2016.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Down and out white boys waiting for the HR that they have never hit.
    The Lotto Life. Its sad but they had the chance to have a better understanding how the world "Probably" runs.

Probably more likely to get hit by lightning.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Down and out white boys waiting for the HR that they have never hit.
    The Lotto Life. Its sad but they had the chance to have a better understanding how the world "Probably" runs.

Probably more likely to get hit by lightning.
    the establishment dems and the establishment gop are the problem, they are pro stock and anti outside the box thinkers, they want to keep people poor and dying relatively young to feed the oligarchy.

trump, bernie, rfk jr etc are not the problem

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    the establishment dems and the establishment gop are the problem, they are pro stock and anti outside the box thinkers, they want to keep people poor and dying relatively young to feed the oligarchy.

trump, bernie, rfk jr etc are not the problem
    Right, it's Trump that is trying to help the poor and is totally not the problem.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Right, it's Trump that is trying to help the poor and is totally not the problem.
    Yep, it's all Trump's fault. He made President and things ain't like they were before.

And dad, never again.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    i dno man, DPG21920 claims he is a lifelong democrat who voted for biden in 2020 and is now forced to vote against biden because of crypto

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i dno man, DPG21920 claims he is a lifelong democrat who voted for biden in 2020 and is now forced to vote against biden because of crypto
    Correct. I will not vote Biden due to his and warrens actions towards Bitcoin. Not sure I can bring myself to vote Trump however. Likely won’t vote. And don’t appreciate your tone either insinuating I’m lying

I’ve been on this board a long time and whether you disagree with me on things one thing no one would say is I’m a liar. I’ve donated tickets, spent my own money to help other board members and paid up on any bet I’ve lost despite getting stiffed myself

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Correct. I will not vote Biden due to his and warrens actions towards Bitcoin. Not sure I can bring myself to vote Trump however. Likely won’t vote. And don’t appreciate your tone either insinuating I’m lying

I’ve been on this board a long time and whether you disagree with me on things one thing no one would say is I’m a liar. I’ve donated tickets, spent my own money to help other board members and paid up on any bet I’ve lost despite getting stiffed myself
    To the extent I’ve seen you comment on anything political related here i don’t think I’ve seen a single thing complimenting a left wing figure. Or like, you express sympathy to Bernie but only after he had already lost primaries and it was moot

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Vague hints at regulation make lifelong regulatory state Democrats embrace fascism.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Vague hints at regulation make lifelong regulatory state Democrats embrace fascism.
    The only thing fascist right now is Dems waging what I believe to be an illegal war because they think what they want is more important than the will of the people. This industry is regulated. It’s been regulated. And we’ve welcomed common sense regulations.

You can gaslight all you want and lick the boots of a disgusting and disgraceful SEC who has been routinely embarrassed and destroyed in court but it doesn’t change the facts.

Weaponizing government agencies like SEC and by default weaponizing courts. Shuddering legitimate businesses/banks to try and choke off an industry because you are now cozy with big banks etc.

It’s authoritarian disgusting behavior. As I said, Trump isn’t any better overall but since I’m not getting movement on universal healthcare and other things I value I’m a single issue voter whether you agree or not.
    Last edited by DPG21920; 2 Days Ago at 10:45 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    To the extent I’ve seen you comment on anything political related here i don’t think I’ve seen a single thing complimenting a left wing figure. Or like, you express sympathy to Bernie but only after he had already lost primaries and it was moot
    2 things: I’ve posted more on Twitter for about 5-7 years now and there was way more stuff on there. You know a lot of Trumpers and right wingers that are pro Bernie?

Besides that, yes, like a normal educated non cultist should be I have a lot of issues with Dems and hold them to a higher standard. That doesn’t mean I am not left leaning. For all my gripes or whatever I have never voted Republican (which shouldn’t be an issue even if I had).

I’m a lifelong Dem because the 3 times I’ve ever actually voted were all Dem. I didn’t start voting until my mid 20s however despite discussing politics. But my first vote was Obama, was gaslit into Clinton who I hate because I’m a Bernie guy then Biden.

So again, this boils down to you calling me a liar and again I don’t appreciate it. You can think what you want and talk cute and make assumptions because evidently in your mind unless your a cultists who loves all Dems and their actions no matter what it’s inconceivable to be a “Dem” but I told you what I think and who I voted for in earnest so if you think I’m the type to lie well then we don’t have much to discuss

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    The only thing fascist right now is Dems waging what I believe to be an illegal war because they think what they want is more important than the will of the people. This industry is regulated. It’s been regulated. And we’ve welcomed common sense regulations.

You can gaslight all you want and lick the boots of a disgusting and disgraceful SEC who has been routinely embarrassed and destroyed in court but it doesn’t change the facts.

Weaponizing government agencies like SEC and by default weaponizing courts. Shuddering legitimate businesses/banks to try and choke off an industry because you are now cozy with big banks etc.

It’s authoritarian disgusting behavior. As I said, Trump isn’t any better overall but since I’m not getting movement on universal healthcare and other things I value I’m a single issue voter whether you agree or not.
    So you don't value any other things really.

That's fine. Just don't lie about it.

crypt being your single issue

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So you don't value any other things really.

That's fine. Just don't lie about it.

crypt being your single issue
    Im not lying. I value universal healthcare for years. I value many other things. Im not getting them. I am getting Dems funding wars, cozying up to big banks and gaslighting us as to why they need to go full authoritarian on crypto and justifying their lack of progress towards anything that’s actually left.

Im full on tired of legacy Dems to be honest and yes, my single issue is crypto because from Obama to Biden Im getting absolutely nothing of the real left policies I hope for (the Bernie platform).

Other things I care about take a back seat now because while Im pro life etc…they are more personal items that I dont think really belong in legislation and cloud the bigger purpose of the government.

I also like how you conveniently ignore the authoritarian behavior and you gaslighting and trying to “dunk” vs being able to acknowledge the issues at hand with what Biden/Warren have done towards crypto like its just a simple little policy difference and about some basic very straightforward regulation etc…clown behavior that deserves a :laugh more than someone having crypto as a single issue that’s important to them in context.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Im not lying. I value universal healthcare for years. I value many other things. Im not getting them. I am getting Dems funding wars, cozying up to big banks and gaslighting us as to why they need to go full authoritarian on crypto and justifying their lack of progress towards anything that’s actually left.

Im full on tired of legacy Dems to be honest and yes, my single issue is crypto because from Obama to Biden Im getting absolutely nothing of the real left policies I hope for (the Bernie platform).

Other things I care about take a back seat now because while Im pro life etc…they are more personal items that I dont think really belong in legislation and cloud the bigger purpose of the government.

I also like how you conveniently ignore the authoritarian behavior and you gaslighting and trying to “dunk” vs being able to acknowledge the issues at hand with what Biden/Warren have done towards crypto like its just a simple little policy difference and about some basic very straightforward regulation etc…clown behavior that deserves a :laugh more than someone having crypto as a single issue that’s important to them in context.
    Nah, I think crypto bros are cute when they're not getting their way. Like lil babies.

People like you are the reason everything is getting and will continue to get worse. Taking your ball and staying home to pout will only make things worse for you and the things you claim to care about.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nah, I think crypto bros are cute when they're not getting their way. Like lil babies.

People like you are the reason everything is getting and will continue to get worse. Taking your ball and staying home to pout will only make things worse for you and the things you claim to care about.
    Imagine blaming DPG intstead of the elected officials screwing it all up. Maybe if you held Dems to a standard higher than me, we’d actually get some real change instead of being forced to vote for legacy asshole dems and pieces of like trump.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Imagine blaming DPG intstead of the elected officials screwing it all up.
    I said people like you. there are a lot of whiny babies out there acting like not voting will make things better for muh crypto.

Maybe if you held Dems to a standard higher than me, we’d actually get some real change instead of being forced to vote for legacy asshole dems and pieces of like trump.
    The Democrats are simply the better choice of the two available. I agree it's not great but you actively want to make everything markedly worse with your passive aggressiveness.

Well done.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I said people like you. there are a lot of whiny babies out there acting like not voting will make things better for muh crypto.

The Democrats are simply the better choice of the two available. I agree it's not great but you actively want to make everything markedly worse with your passive aggressiveness.

Well done.
    Earn my vote. Stop gaslighting. It should be easy to beat Trump. Thats how low the bar is. Still they cant do anything that says “we are better” and have to rely on “Trump is worse”. If it’s just “crypto bros” (I love that throw away insult by the way) then it shouldnt be an issue right? But maybe if theres a large amount of voters that also agree Biden sucks, then you cant just gaslight us little ol’ crypto bros.

Thread Information