Page 1652 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 6521152155216021642164816491650165116521653165416551656 ... LastLast
Results 41,276 to 41,300 of 41496
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Appeals gives Yam s 10 extra days to cough up $175M.

No explanation given by Appeals court.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

And now the site will have to suffer you rotten mood for the exact same "10 extra days."

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Suckers!

They never learn - and even though the traitor says he will pay the 175 - i dont believe a word of it

the 464 still stands as there is ZERO chance he wins the appeal - as the evidence was all staggering do ents of fraud -easily provable

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Suckers!

They never learn - and even though the traitor says he will pay the 175 - i dont believe a word of it

the 464 still stands as there is ZERO chance he wins the appeal - as the evidence was all staggering do ents of fraud -easily provable
    ...And there was the same ZERO chance of him making President, Homer.

tee, hee.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Donnie the mooch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ It's a fire sale, whether Trump likes it or not. If he was smart or at all honest with even himself, he'd have someone like a Robert Duvall from the godfather who can own everything and never put his nose in any of the funny business (don't remember his in-universe name) but is 110% trustworthy (IE Not Cohen). When you're a lying fraud even to yourself, though, guess those types are hard to come by.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^ It's a fire sale, whether Trump likes it or not. If he was smart or at all honest with even himself, he'd have someone like a Robert Duvall from the godfather who can own everything and never put his nose in any of the funny business (don't remember his in-universe name) but is 110% trustworthy (IE Not Cohen). When you're a lying fraud even to yourself, though, guess those types are hard to come by.
    ...that's the tall blooded son conceived and delivered by Mel.

Agreed. And if he hasn't done all the necessaries in the last fortnight, or, so, + these gifted "10 days" he has only himself to blame.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...& President of the United States of America.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Teflon

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he was smart he could have just put the money from daddy in an index fund and been filthy rich without any legal problems, but instead he's a sociopath just like daddy.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most people who have managed to earn more than $450MM are smart enough to know they'd be throwing money away lending anything to Donald Trump expecting it to be repaid.

The offer might as well be a 90% coupon.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...that's what he gets for making President.

You'd think he'd know better 7 years later?>>>...Nope. That was his finest hour. This is his finest hour.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Most people who have managed to earn more than $450MM are smart enough to know they'd be throwing money away lending anything to Donald Trump expecting it to be repaid.

The offer might as well be a 90% coupon.
    I'm positive he's calling in markers (monetary///otherwise) and he must be carrying some heavy-duty ones.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1st trial date set.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1st trial date set.
    Yam s' hush money trial will begin April 15

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yam s' hush money trial will begin April 15
    We're gonna need somebody to hang it. We should be able to find 1 among the twelve God willing and your Picketwire doesn't rise.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    1st trial date set.
    He’ll be 47 before he’s convicted of anything.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    In this America? Please.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Here's his mouthpiece bustin' balls..."Kise also said Trump looks forward to a "full and fair appellate process" that ends the New York Attorney General’s "abuse of power and tyrannical pursuit" of the Republican presidential candidate."

He's workin' those appellate courts like a boss. He actually enjoys this . Anybody else would be curled up in the fetal position; cryin' like a baby. Not Trump, he's made the Finals 3 times running>>>mere steps ahead of a gaggle of assassins.

Hey, Effy! "Who's the wild man now!"

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He engaged in Civil Fraud.
    The numbers sit right in front of us.
    He valued property and such very differently on Taxes compared to when those same assets where used to try to obtain loans.
    He is a fraudster businessman who has to use his MAGA dupes to back him in his quest. He is valuable only because his cult will give anything to him Jonestown style.
    Just because part of our country's population will give him anything and do anything for him does not mean the law buckles in on him.
    We will await what the SC does in his claim he is not subject to any rules and laws.

I cant wait till the election to see what this country chooses. It will say a whole lot about the mindset about our neighbors in hiding. And those who build walls around their houses protected by Howitzers. We got a bunch of very paranoid dupes that require some sort of therapy that includes history lessons.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He engaged in Civil Fraud.
    The numbers sit right in front of us.
    He valued property and such very differently on Taxes compared to when those same assets where used to try to obtain loans.
    He is a fraudster businessman who has to use his MAGA dupes to back him in his quest. He is valuable only because his cult will give anything to him Jonestown style.
    Just because part of our country's population will give him anything and do anything for him does not mean the law buckles in on him.
    We will await what the SC does in his claim he is not subject to any rules and laws.

I cant wait till the election to see what this country chooses. It will say a whole lot about the mindset about our neighbors in hiding. And those who build walls around their houses protected by Howitzers. We got a bunch of very paranoid dupes that require some sort of therapy that includes history lessons.
    However it turns out come that first Tuesday in November we're tore up & apart>>>never to be united again, peeg.. I'll have that, no matter what...no-matter-what.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Another jag-off who could never take it, but was Johnny on-the-spot dishin' it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another jag-off who could never take it, but was Johnny on-the-spot dishin' it.
    She's still gettin your gizzard.

Pour another cup of Folgers Dale, sit back and dream about mouting Jen. Hate to see you so bitter.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    She's still gettin your gizzard.

Pour another cup of Folgers Dale, sit back and dream about mouting Jen. Hate to see you so bitter.
    Oh, absolutely, I never hide my , ever. It's my religion.

Can you imagine what she looks like before the CNN make-up dept. gets an hour with her? If she hasn't had a dozen chemical peels I'm a monkey's ass.

That Baltimore thing has me in a good mood.

Thread Information