Page 298 of 352 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301302308348 ... LastLast
Results 7,426 to 7,450 of 8787
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Plus if WSH really wants a SF they could look for Kyshawn George or Klintman at #26. Maybe settle for McCullar Jr

Bring back Jones even

Dilly/Jones
    Poole/Bilal/Kis
    Deni/(Kyshawn or)
    Kuze/(Klintman)
    Bag/Holmes

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just listening to a French program about Salaun. They talked With his coach about more than one hour , his work ethic looks off the chart, he is a young Guy really appreciated by his teammates. Keen to learn and who is a sponge( dont know if we can say this in english lol). He was playing at French U18 level just last Year. The transition from the U18 to the top League is something impressive imo. They think that he has the best potential of all the French prospects of this draft. His strenghts are his off ball game, athletism, defensive versatility tough he could a little light for some bigs and not fast for some guards. He likes to take big shots, they think he is reliable shooter ( he struggled at the beginning of the season in that area). The weaknesses are his passing game, short creation and finishing at the rim sometimes.He played mostly at the four spot With Cholet. He is a 6’9 With a 7’0-7’1 wingspan so he has the physical tools.
    Last edited by duncan2150; 2 Weeks Ago at 04:07 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a big fan of Salaun but the Spurs might be thinking that Salaun is a better pick at 8 than Risacher is at 4, which I can somewhat agree with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a big fan of Salaun but the Spurs might be thinking that Salaun is a better pick at 8 than Risacher is at 4, which I can somewhat agree with.
    Yeah Salaun is that Great Value Risacher that still hits like name brand

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Salaun is like (mom we have) Risacher at home

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop mentioned a couple times toward the end of RS that the team badly needed shooting.

At least one of the picks has to be one imo
    Free agency is a thing. They can get shooting there. They can also trade for it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's ridiculous. College basketball was a completely different sport back then. Freshmen didn't get minutes.
    Okey. Freshman vs Sop re then @ 39 MPG
    STOCKTON
    FT. 0.676 @ 3.8 FTA
    AST. 5.0
    STL. 2.5
    PTS. 11.2

Reed @ 28.9 MPG
    FT 0.831 @ 2.5 FTA
    AST. 4.5
    STL. 2.5
    PTS. 12.5

REF: same reference I provided.
    Can I say that @ +1year moment in time of Stockton, Reed was almost the same player that Stockton was @ 10 minutes per game less?
    Last edited by alfahdlan; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:55 AM. Reason: Per 36min to per game

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Salaun is the upside swing there... I like Buzelis better than both though and I expect he's in play at #4 along with Risacher, Dilly, Castle, and Sheppard. At #8 Salaun isn't my top choice, but I could understand taking probably the biggest upside swing at that spot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Salaun is the upside swing there... I like Buzelis better than both though and I expect he's in play at #4 along with Risacher, Dilly, Castle, and Sheppard. At #8 Salaun isn't my top choice, but I could understand taking probably the biggest upside swing at that spot.
    The only reason I would get the pick is if he really is this work-obsessed maniac who is in the gym for all hours of the day and night… which that’s what Victor said and according to duncan2150’s report. …these types should never be underestimated. The last workhorse we had was Nephew, tbh…

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only reason I would get the pick is if he really is this work-obsessed maniac who is in the gym for all hours of the day and night… which that’s what Victor said and according to duncan2150’s report. …these types should never be underestimated. The last workhorse we had was Nephew, tbh…
    Agreed. In a draft like this especially you're looking for anything you can to give you a little 'hope' when it comes to upside. Raw talent + work ethic = reasonable hope here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn’t Blake Wesley also reported to have been in the gym day and night working on his finishing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just listening to a French program about Salaun. They talked With his coach about more than one hour , his work ethic looks off the chart, he is a young Guy really appreciated by his teammates. Keen to learn and who is a sponge( dont know if we can say this in english lol).He was playing at French U18 level just last Year. The transition from the U18 to the top League is something impressive imo. They think that he has the best potential of all the French prospects of this draft. His strenghts are his off ball game, athletism, defensive versatility tough he could a little light for some bigs and not fast for some guards. He likes to take big shots, they think he is reliable shooter ( he struggled at the beginning of the season in that area). The weaknesses are his passing game, short creation and finishing at the rim sometimes.He played mostly at the four spot With Cholet. He is a 6’9 With a 7’0-7’1 wingspan so he has the physical tools.
    wouldn't be surprised if spurs took him at 8 and if available risacher at 4

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Riascher projects as a high-end role player and Salaun has star upside, and they’re both similar players and even both French, why is one widely regarded as a top 5 pick and the other barely top 10?

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wouldn't be surprised if spurs took him at 8 and if available risacher at 4
    It would be a very big surprise if the Spurs don't come away from this draft with a pg.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Riascher projects as a high-end role player and Salaun has star upside, and they’re both similar players and even both French, why is one widely regarded as a top 5 pick and the other barely top 10?
    They should both be barely top 10. There's no reason Risacher is ranked this high.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be a very big surprise if the Spurs don't come away from this draft with a pg.
    not so much when you have a much stronger draft class next season and there's also the FA or trade option

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Salaun is the Bilal Culibaly if this draft with how he'll rise up and that we have to use #4 to get him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What make you think that Dilly is more than Dennis Schroder with less court vision?

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Hawks were supposed to win the lottery in 2025, 2026, and 2027 dammit. Not in 2024!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Free agency is a thing. They can get shooting there. They can also trade for it.
    If they care about being compe ive in the next 2 or 3 years maybe they will pick up a couple vets that can score.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not so much when you have a much stronger draft class next season and there's also the FA or trade option
    Next year's draft class isn't deep with pgs.

Better to land your star SF and or SG next year.

Believe.
    Post Count
    Topic is gonna spend more time with NBA medical teams than on the court during his workouts. No one is burning a high pick on him without knowing the actual state of his knee. First out for 4 months, then out again after 2 weeks... Don't wish him bad, but when it starts like that, that not always ends well... Even in doubt, teams wiil pass, I believe.
    He’s a 18 year old kid with braces. He’’ll heal like a Fallout Ghoul.. No worries!

Believe.
    Post Count
    JFC Locked On Spurs has to be the worst Locked On I've ever heard. Jeff Garcia is a , he makes so many factual errors every episode. His takes are blander that vanilla. He repeats himself. He still doesn't know the Spurs have the CHA(14) pick next year. His guests are just as ed as him. Today he had on Rudy Campos who gave his two Spurs picks as Topic & Dilly, said Knecht went to Tennessee for 4 years, and said Salaune could be the next Giannis. He's like the hater of NBA analysis and predictions

I don't know why I waste my time with that manure.
    Speaking of , this is definitely the most accurate spurs draft prediction ever!
    https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...impact-round-1

Why not?
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not a huge fan of Salaün but he could make a lot of sense fit-wise.

Spurs mostly need a PG and a SF this summer but they don't have only the draft to get them. They could add one with the #4 pick and the other through a trade or a FA signing. In that case, spending #8 on a PF would be the best option fit-wise.

PF might be the weakest position in this draft. There are only 2 primary PFs projected to be drafted in the first round with Salaün and Filipowski. Salaün, an athletic player with a great motor and who can shoot 3's, has the best profile of the two to play alongside Wembanyama.
    There's more PFs than those 2 that will go in the first round. Tyler Smith and Bobi Klintman are two just off the top of my head. Still probably weak compared to all other positions but there's definitely more than 2.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know about Salaun. It's not so much that he's raw, he just looks stiff.

Thread Information