Page 33 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, I put his profile picture into a reverse image search and the top his is a Adobe Stock photo you can download for free. https://stock.adobe.com/images/A-you...ampaign=tineye

Pretty sketchy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's possible this guy is someone in Keldon's inner circle with a burner, but I am extremely skeptical that "Eric Zhang" is a real person with any kind of NBA sources/connections/credibility. There is literally no trace of this guy anywhere other than this Twitter account, who has gone from 40 followers to 250 by posting about the Spurs. And a disproportionate amount of his content is about the Spurs, which is odd.

I found this tweet of his funny:

The cynic in me says that this is just a dude that realizes that #SpursTwitter is one of the most easily baited communities on NBA twitter and this is how to build up a follower base.

On the other hand... it does appear that he called the DJM deal a few days before WOJ and Shams. The tweet below was sent two days before Woj and Shams confirmed the deal to Atlanta. However, it's not like the deal came out of nowhere, there were lots of speculation of DJM being traded for a few weeks around that time, so this could have just been a lucky random tweet. Who knows.

I think you are on the correct path FWIW sir….

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keldon wouldn't have any say in being traded, for one.
    This happens all the time. Team and players (and agents) get together to discuss collective future. It’s not contentious but level setting out of respect so everyone knows where everyone stands and you can try your best to do right by both franchise and player.

It’s not a “demand” its a request/preference

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eric Zhang is the next TSpence.

Watch Don Harris go after him too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, if this guy did turn out to be something... let me just go on the record and say I hope he's right about this one:

I'll be happy to see all of these guys moved, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, if this guy did turn out to be something... let me just go on the record and say I hope he's right about this one:

I'll be happy to see all of these guys moved, tbh
    Theres fluff in there as all good burners have to throw off scent…just have to cut through the noise to find the real message and incentives

The only one that is consistent is KELDON in there….the other stuff is just fluff. Sochan tossed in with Branham and Wesley is fluff. KELDON is the consistent message here…

Who knows what happens and this could all be BS of course, but FWIW IMVHO WITHOUT ASKING ANY QUESTIONS its seems like the possibilities of this being a burner account that may or may not be in close proximity to Keldon is better than previously thought IMVHO FWIW WITHOUT ASKING ANY QUESTIONS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lets add a little razzle dazzle and intrigue to this off season alongside a draft with two lottery picks and no consensus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Theres fluff in there as all good burners have to throw off scent…just have to cut through the noise to find the real message and incentives

The only one that is consistent is KELDON in there….the other stuff is just fluff. Sochan tossed in with Branham and Wesley is fluff. KELDON is the consistent message here…

Who knows what happens and this could all be BS of course, but FWIW IMVHO WITHOUT ASKING ANY QUESTIONS its seems like the possibilities of this being a burner account that may or may not be in close proximity to Keldon is better than previously thought IMVHO FWIW WITHOUT ASKING ANY QUESTIONS
    Yeah, he has another one saying that the Spurs offered Keldon and picks to CLE for Garland at the deadline. He's still on the Trae-to-SA wagon, and has another tweet about Sochan.

It's weird, because before tweeting about the Spurs this year, his only tweets were the DJM to ATL and then being proud of a "scoop" about Drew Eubanks signing with the Blazers

This all COULD fit it being a Keldon-related burner though... so funny, since it's not like Keldon or Sochan are Eubanks are players that non-Spurs fans even care about

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s funny friend
    guy with 247 followers just engagement-baiting spurs fans, vast majority of those followers coming in the last week or so

not followed by other reputable reporters or journalists

he's tspence

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, I put his profile picture into a reverse image search and the top his is a Adobe Stock photo you can download for free. https://stock.adobe.com/images/A-you...ampaign=tineye

Pretty sketchy.
    No that is sketchy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    guy with 247 followers just engagement-baiting spurs fans, vast majority of those followers coming in the last week or so

not followed by other reputable reporters or journalists

he's tspence
    Dats because it’s a burner IMVHO and not someone trying to break legit news across the league like Shams/Woj. Just a made up internet persona to sh*tpost while throwing a very real thing in between all the obfuscation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just remember logging on here during the Kawhi saga sharing that he wanted out and specifically to Clippers and being told the same things. Just saying keep an open mind is all.

Im not like putting my life on the line NOR AM I CLAIMING TO HAVE SAUCES - im just putting some pieces to the puzzle on something I may or may not have accidentally overheard while in line at HEB as someone was shopping for syrup

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dats because it’s a burner IMVHO and not someone trying to break legit news across the league like Shams/Woj. Just a made up internet persona to sh*tpost while throwing a very real thing in between all the obfuscation
    i mean maybe? but how do you say that with any degree of confidence?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes... a keldon johnson related burner putting out things like this

cmon guys

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i mean maybe? but how do you say that with any degree of confidence?
    Like I said….we simply dont ask questions and just put our faith in what the clouds tell us as we search Mother Nature for answers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All Im saying is…..I dont know why, but when it comes to Keldon I trust him B

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does he say about Kevin Tran though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m just riling people up up a bit. I think Keldon may be traded but I don’t think the Twitter guy legit is Keldon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBACentral on X: "The San Antonio Spurs are the favorites to land Darius Garland if Cleveland decides to part ways with him, per @BovadaOfficial San Antonio Spurs: +325 LA Lakers: +600 New Orleans Pelicans: +950 Utah Jazz: +950 Philadelphia 76ers: +950 Minnesota Timberwolves: +950 Orlando Magic: https://t.co/ULKikV4ZBd" / X
    https://x.com/thedunkcentral/status/...gRpi_x1c7tsb4g

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It cracks me up how the Spurs are always the favorite to land players, and never do. It's like these books know how to collect sucker bets when they see them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It cracks me up how the Spurs are always the favorite to land players, and never do. It's like these books know how to collect sucker bets when they see them
    Yup. Agents trying to jack up interest/$$$$ for their client because if Pops/San Antonio want the player, he must be good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pretty sketchy.
    Lmaoooo

"I am the source" and posts the same stock photo of "himself"...........

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if it wasn't obvious from the start, it's already been pretty widely proven this is a troll account

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless they trade Vassell, Spurs biggest trade assets will be draft picks. Good trade partners for Spurs are teams that are willing to enter a rebuilding process and trade away one of their top player for draft picks.

Cleveland is a bad trade partner for Spurs, they are trying to contend and have even traded most of their own picks to Utah. A potential trade for Garland would only work if there is a third team involved.

Personally, I'm not really against trading for Garland but I much rather go after Trae Young.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the one to keep an eye on IMVHO:

Nope. Dude is throwing spaghetti against the wall to see if something sticks. He has like 80 followers, and said that the Spurs and Hawks have a deal in place for Trae, when the guy who broke Dejounte to Atlanta says there’s nothing there.

Thread Information