Page 312 of 355 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322 ... LastLast
Results 7,776 to 7,800 of 8871
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://youtu.be/51SOz3uBaE0?t=289
    "My defense lacks at time but I feel like when I actually give effort and I know the game plan then I really know what to do.
    Sometimes I don't know the game plan so I'm halfway going, but I feel like when I actually know the game plan and everything I'm a great defender when it comes to being on the ball
    Looks like he isn´t used to trying, towards the end he at least he played like he cared, if the Spurs feel like they can get him 100% committed then he can be a net positive, otherwise it's going to be rough.
    I liked his effort in the late season games of his I watched, but what a strange thing to say. "I don't always try and I don't always know what I'm supposed to do" is not exactly the kind of admission that likely appeals to the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Irving's handles were NBA level elite in high school and he might be the best ballhandler in the history of the league.
    Yes, and Dillingham's were elite in high school and he is not far behind. I mean, have you watched him? Or just a Kyrie jock rider.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, and Dillingham's were elite in high school and he is not far behind. I mean, have you watched him? Or just a Kyrie jock rider.
    lol @ white knighting for Robert Dillingham and having the nerve to call someone else a jock rider

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol @ white knighting for Robert Dillingham and having the nerve to call someone else a jock rider
    I've been very consistent in discussing Dillingham's problems. This choad is just bringing up Kyrie for no apparent reason. I mean, yes, Kyrie is better? Yeah? What does that prove?

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I liked his effort in the late season games of his I watched, but what a strange thing to say. "I don't always try and I don't always know what I'm supposed to do" is not exactly the kind of admission that likely appeals to the Spurs.
    Sounds like someone who has gotten over himself. My kind of guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree, but to me he sounds like an immature 19 y.o. kid who lacked proper coaching and went through a bunch of different programs where winning wasn't really the goal and no one really instilled good habits or pushed him to improve.

If you watch the rest of the interview he says he'd go anywhere and do whatever teams ask of him, and since he was pulled off some games at Kentucky there was a shift in his at ude at least, it's going to take work but I'm willing to be a bit lenient here given the whole context and give him the benefit of the doubt,.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    During one of ESPN's marathon coverage sessions of the draft combine, one of the commentators whom the others pointed out had called many Kentucky games, and whose name escapes me, said something like "it wasn't so much that Dillingham was a bad defender, it's that he didn't even try."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kyrie has probably top 5 handles all time, probably top 3. That's like objectively true even if you're not a fan of his.

Saying Dilly is not far behind when most scouts don't even have him as a Top 5 lock in this draft is nuts tbh

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I have watched him, he's by far my favorite player in this class. No I don't think he has a GOAT handle or at worst top 5 handle all time like Kyrie does just because he has the best handles in this draft.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been very consistent in discussing Dillingham's problems. This choad is just bringing up Kyrie for no apparent reason. I mean, yes, Kyrie is better? Yeah? What does that prove?
    off, I was responding to this post bringing up Irving. Do you even read the posts you respond to?

Dilly looks like the best natural basketball talent. He will slice and dice up opposing defenses, even nba ones. Kyrie, Iverson, Isiah Thomas (the little one). He will be an amazing offensive force and probably the perfect complement to Wemby.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I need help filling out this list

List of things Buzelis does better than Sochan:

1) a bit of a springier athlete while weighing less and having less length/strength

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dillingham's handles aren't far behind Kyrie's? You son of a , I'm in

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think Dillingham's weight is concerning. The Spurs just gonna put him in the weight room to put on 10-20 lbs of muscle and it'll help with his finishing at the rim. That's like the easiest thing to fix when it comes to prospects.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amen and Ausar shot .138 and .186 from three this season.

Just astounding.
    I always knew Ausar was the better shooter.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think Dillingham's weight is concerning. The Spurs just gonna put him in the weight room to put on 10-20 lbs of muscle and it'll help with his finishing at the rim. That's like the easiest thing to fix when it comes to prospects.
    They aren't drafting Dillingham. The Spurs will draft Topic or Castle before Dillingham.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

1) a bit of a springier athlete while weighing less and having less length/strength
    It's a fair point honestly and my answers will unlikely suffice as an effective rebuttal.

I'm buying into the theoretical of the shot (less of a load up and hitch than Sochan), the weak-side shot blocking/roaming and pressures of being a highly touted prospect and being 'the guy' (at times) on a professional team.

Believe.
    Post Count
    I think Dillingham makes a lot more sense for Houston that we originally gave credit for. If Amen is a wing, then Dilly would be a very nice fit behind FVV for a year before taking the reigns.
    No prob, just take Castle or even Sheppard. There’s no telling there who will end up better honestly. It’s a vitual crapshoot.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you want to see a Wemby dynasty you better be rooting for losses next year for the Spurs and Atlanta to stink to land two top five picks and get some high end talent on this roster.

There are several players next year with all star upside potential. Current Spurs and the players drafted this year don't have that upside, no stars on the current Spurs outside of Wemby.

Imagine landing Ace Bailey and Edgecombe in the same draft to pair with Wemby.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big bro, let’s keep it a buck, you are a rider follower type dude….no disrespect Keep your dumpster shut and let some of these lame ass dudes ( I use that term dudes lightly ) fight their own battles Keep on keeping bum ass clown.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Probably only thing he does better is block shots and that’s about it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you want to see a Wemby dynasty you better be rooting for losses next year for the Spurs and Atlanta to stink to land two top five picks and get some high end talent on this roster.

There are several players next year with all star upside potential. Current Spurs and the players drafted this year don't have that upside, no stars on the current Spurs outside of Wemby.

Imagine landing Ace Bailey and Edgecombe in the same draft to pair with Wemby.
    And that is why I don’t mind taking a risk and drafting a guy with upside with our 4th pick vs. someone who at best is a good bench player. I am totally down with strategically tanking next season as you are 100% correct the next draft is full of legit NBA starters and probably 2 to 6 players who would immediately become our second best player on this team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably only thing he does better is block shots and that’s about it
    He’s probaby a better iso scorer but not sure that’s really a priority for us out of that position right now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a weird feeling the spurs grab a guard at 8 instead of 4.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Better ball handler I would say.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So a question is he a SF or a PF?

Thread Information