Page 35 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Ok Reggie we get it, Edwards is tired. So is everyone else.
    Reggie annoying as , keep saying that is obviously wrong. SVG sounds like a ghoul.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Tyronn Lue

the changing avatars are hilarious

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mavs are gonna ring tbh. Pretty annoying but cant hate too much. They're playing great ball right now. Luka's by far the best player left in the Playoffs, Kyrie's arguably the best #2, and they're winning by playing great defense. They shot less than 25% from 3 tonight and still won on the road. That's the sign of a great defensive team. That's championship basketball tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If kleber can come back n drop some 3s....

I’M A DAMN SPUR!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reggie’s commentary is like Clyde Drexler-bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn this is a fun series. My most anticipated non-Spurs WCF since Warriors-Thunder in 2016.
    Starting to get the feeling this might be a short series based off Ant and KAT's post game interviews tbh.

using the tired excuse

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There‘s so much parity in the league right now that you can really win a championship with only 2 star players. Another reason why the Spurs should accelerate the rebuild.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There‘s so much parity in the league right now that you can really win a championship with only 2 star players. Another reason why the Spurs should accelerate the rebuild.
    Depth also plays a huge roll tbh, which the Spurs lack. They need to hit in these next two drafts tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly don't even hate the Mavs at all. I get it for the Texas rivalry, but at least they don't have gots like Jason Terry on this Mavs team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mavs crushed OKC on the boards en route to that win. didnt think they'd have that same success against minnesota, but they won on the boards in game 1. lively's physicality was getting to them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OKC was taking and missing too many 3pt shots (made 18 out of 49) vs Mavs shooting 6 out of 25 3PTers.

OKC making only 11 out of 18 FTs (61%) vs Mavs 16 out of 17 FTs (94%) did not help either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what would be awesome is if DAL makes it to the Finals and lost to BOS

Lakers and Mavs fans in disarray and Celtics fans no more chirpy than they always are anyway really. Plus MIN fails so the league doesn't react with going big which would affect Wemby negatively.

Post Count

Lakers and Mavs fans in disarray and Celtics fans no more chirpy than they always are anyway really. Plus MIN fails so the league doesn't react with going big which would affect Wemby negatively.
    would rather Minny goes to the finals and lose so the Jordan comparisons pretty much collapse since losing in the Finals is the worst thing that can happen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Replaced by Apemond.
    Hard to believe it's a downgrade from Regina.
    nah Green is an upgrade over sensitive Reggie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had just finished seeing an article whereupon Apemond was complaining to Shaq that if it were he (Apemond) who threw on the court what Jomal Murray did, then he (Apemond) would have recieved much heftier fine including suspension.

Apemond playing the NBA victim card.

Yep.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reggie sucks there's no debating that ^^

But Dramond is horrible, maybe bc he's still a player but he's unable to stay neutral/objective, he has the ego of an all time great that he isn't.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

But Dramond is horrible, maybe bc he's still a player but he's unable to stay neutral/objective, he has the ego of an all time great that he isn't.
    He's ok, but he does have some sense of en lement. He has 4 rings but they are recent compared to the others and his personality doesn't go well with the playfulness of the rest. Shaq has that issue to a lesser degree. Draymond is always trying to bring his brand of truth but it conveniently favors Draymond.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly don't even hate the Mavs at all. I get it for the Texas rivalry, but at least they don't have gots like Jason Terry on this Mavs team.
    same here...

i had genuine hate for a few of those kunts on that team - unlike others here - I also hated dirk at the time (now not so much) but there were some little kunts that were really hateable lol

this mavs team for some reason makes me pull for them so far in these playoffs...
    maybe because of ant edwards , KAT, mcdaniels, are all in y as

Would love to see a mavs /pacers final - just for diversity....
    but a mavs/celtics final with tatum premium choke on display would be cool also...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's ok, but he does have some sense of en lement. He has 4 rings but they are recent compared to the others and his personality doesn't go well with the playfulness of the rest. Shaq has that issue to a lesser degree. Draymond is always trying to bring his brand of truth but it conveniently favors Draymond.
    Yep. At best it's way too early for him to get that position

I still find it surreal that a current player is so comfortable criticizing his peers publically. It's never been seen before in any sports...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. At best it's way too early for him to get that position

I still find it surreal that a current player is so comfortable criticizing his peers publically. It's never been seen before in any sports...
    Especially knowing that Draymond is giving these guys bulletin board material when they face him during the regular season considering the Warriors are no longer a contender. He definitely will have to eat whatever he says. I also guess he probably feels invincible or is thinking he can always assault that opposing player he is criticizing in case his team is losing in the future against that opposing player.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Especially knowing that Draymond is giving these guys bulletin board material when they face him during the regular season considering the Warriors are no longer a contender. He definitely will have to eat whatever he says. I also guess he probably feels invincible or is thinking he can always assault that opposing player he is criticizing in case his team is losing in the future against that opposing player.
    When anyone else on that set (or any other set) speaks, it's opinion from pundits and experts. Draymond seems to be walking a fine line between guest appearance and tampering. I have a feeling that the NBA is going to have to sit down with the NBAPA and hash out what is and isn't NBA brand friendly. I couldn't imagine being on a talk show and trashing someone from the company I work for, for a separate paycheck, then going back to work like it didn't just happen. All the while openly telling the audience who you would like to work for if the situation arises. Imagine if Dennis Rodman had a podcast back then, that's about where Draymond is now except he's not as controversial.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Starting to get the feeling this might be a short series based off Ant and KAT's post game interviews tbh.

using the tired excuse
    They will easily win the next game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spurs doing future planning for Victor based off of these series is inane. There is no point of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I mean, when I said upgrade, I didn't mean major upgrade

Thread Information