Page 39 of 58 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazing how well Dallas rebuilt the team from two summers ago. Truly one for the ages. I don't doubt ESPN is ignoring all that.

Minnesota has work to do. They need something other than Edwards as a scorer. I'd look into moving KAT for that reason and to get sanity back to their financial structure. See if somehow they can get Mitc in a three-team, something along those lines. They've also done well constructing the team, but they're clearly short. Flexibility will also help as Edwards gets older.

I’M A DAMN SPUR!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KATS wife in the morning:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazing how well Dallas rebuilt the team from two summers ago. Truly one for the ages. I don't doubt ESPN is ignoring all that.

Minnesota has work to do. They need something other than Edwards as a scorer. I'd look into moving KAT for that reason and to get sanity back to their financial structure. See if somehow they can get Mitc in a three-team, something along those lines. They've also done well constructing the team, but they're clearly short. Flexibility will also help as Edwards gets older.
    Really feels like a Young/KAT swap could help both teams tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KAT is an oversized Keldon Johnson. Low IQ basketball player with zero feel for the game. He commits the dumbest fouls and his shot selection is ridiculous.

That interview he gave outside the locker room annoyed the out of me and I’m not even a wolves fan. WTF is he giggling about? ain’t funny.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    KAT isn't low IQ. KAT is at the leading edge of the 3pt shooting bigs in the NBA who think they are Steph Curry level reliable from out there, and ignore the fact that Steph didn't have the option to post up and be dominant instead. KAT should be the leader on that team since he's been there what, 9 years? But like Durant prefers to remain in the shadows and collect a paycheck even though he's insanely talented.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Celts should beat the Mavs. Assuming they are done with their choking ways.

18>12 soon, tbh.
    Boston>LA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all y'all were rooting for the Mavs and now they gon around and win a le. I hope Boston can beat them, although Tatum and Brown always wet the bed when it matters. There's so much parity in the league now that you can get to the finals with a decent team. One more reason why the Spurs should accelerate the rebuild.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all y'all were rooting for the Mavs and now they gon around and win a le. I hope Boston can beat them, although Tatum and Brown always wet the bed when it matters. There's so much parity in the league now that you can get to the finals with a decent team. One more reason why the Spurs should accelerate the rebuild.
    100%

Gafford and Washington were easily available guys under cost control, Jones Jr is on a minimum. Lively is a rookie.

Coaching matters even when you have the alpha.

Pop and the accidental assistants who hold seats no one in the league even wanted have no excuse anymore. Wright also. Spend less time trying to lose value on second round picks you trade away and more time scouting players who have NBA athleticism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Brunson texted. He’s 10 years younger and could’ve signed with Mavs at much cheaper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Karl-Anthony Towns is shooting 4-of-32 from deep over his last five games, which marks the worst percentage (12.5) from deep over a five-game span in NBA playoffs history (minimum 30 attempts).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The WCF has been complete for like four years running.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I look at it as a good thing that the mavs get a le now...

soon

luka will break down and kyrie will return to zombie land and their hunger for a le will be satiated and this is all good for wemby and the spurs to start winning les...

same thing as the nuggets...people were thinking dynasty...they win one - trade their bench away due to finances and they dont look like a dynasty right now...

let these pretenders get their - 1 and done - chips and then step aside for the wemby era

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there is no dynasty in the league. There are about 8 contenders which are all teams with only 2 star players and major flaws in some areas. The Spurs absolutely have to build a dominant roster with no holes and they can go and string some 3-peats together.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there is no dynasty in the league. There are about 8 contenders which are all teams with only 2 star players and major flaws in some areas. The Spurs absolutely have to build a dominant roster with no holes and they can go and string some 3-peats together.
    The top end of the league hasn't existed for about six years. Not even the last GSW le was a great team, they just beat a bunch of Celtics chuckle s due to experience. Things may get even more dodgy given the CBA restrictions. Definitely the time to be growing a championship hopeful.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The top end of the league hasn't existed for about six years. Not even the last GSW le was a great team, they just beat a bunch of Celtics chuckle s due to experience. Things may get even more dodgy given the CBA restrictions. Definitely the time to be growing a championship hopeful.
    our main problem will be OKC since they are doing the same thing we are doing, but are a couple of years ahead

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    our main problem will be OKC since they are doing the same thing we are doing, but are a couple of years ahead
    Their situation isn't that ideal.
    Chet and Williams extensions start in 26-27 season, SGA's gigantic max extension will start in 27-28.
    I don't think having three max players is the way to go with new CBA, they will have no depth whatsoever. Won't have any good role-players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The WCF has been complete for like four years running.
    Mavs are up 3-0 but games 2 and 3 were close tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pacers playing better without Hali, he must be trash...at least this is yalls logic with Devin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The indomitable forehead comes through in the clutch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for Derrick
    I’m going for the Celts cause of him

Post Count
    lol Pacers crying about not getting enough coverage by the media and they lay this massive egg. Just happy the Spurs were able to back it up all those years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool to see former Spurs teammates White and McDermott catching up after the game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want White to ring obviously, and also Boston to win another le to piss Lakers fans off

But I've always liked Kyrie, and him vs the Boston crowd will be fun

Oh well

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it will be very hard for any team to build a dynasty from this point forward even including teams like the Lakers due to the way the cap is now structured. You will see a lot of teams have issues like the Nuggets did this year which is they can keep their core, but their bench will be garbage due to not having enough money to get quality players on the bench.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Karl-Anthony Towns is shooting 4-of-32 from deep over his last five games, which marks the worst percentage (12.5) from deep over a five-game span in NBA playoffs history (minimum 30 attempts).
    " I am the best shooting big"

Thread Information