View Poll Results: Dream a little. If you could have any 1 (one) player join Wama, who would it be?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jokic

8 9.30%
  • SGA from OKC

12 13.95%
  • Donut Doncic from Dallas

38 44.19%
  • Greek Freak

4 4.65%
  • Steffie Curry

3 3.49%
  • Tyre Maxey

2 2.33%
  • Haliburton

7 8.14%
  • Paolo Banchero

0 0%
  • Ant Edwards

10 11.63%
  • A Silver Dancer, finally get some leg back

2 2.33%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Playing Devil's advocate, their playoff history is pretty similar. Trae is 12-15 in the playoffs, Luka is 12-16. Both have two first round exits and one conference finals appearance. However, Luka does seem to elevate his game in the playoffs whereas Trae does not (and Trae is really hampered by one really poor playoff series in 2021-22).
    Defense
    Rebounding

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wowsers.

Doncic in Game 3 vs Minnesota was just fabulous.

That dudes lobbing alone to Wemby would be heavenly.
    Not to mention all the rest of his game he brings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No Kristaps P on the list kind of makes this poll invalid

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So many STers wanting Luka is so disapointing ...

I'd hate having this chubby diva on our team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a new head coach

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So many STers wanting Luka is so disapointing ...

I'd hate having this chubby diva on our team
    lmao what? This dude is about to take his team to the finals. Yeah, who would want that on their team?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donkey is making his whole team better and those lobs! I don't like how he runs his big fat mouth or flops for fouls, but normally a player that annoying is great when they are on your team at least.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao what? This dude is about to take his team to the finals. Yeah, who would want that on their team?
    I just can't stand his style, too ball dominant, too much whining, too James Harden trying to draw fouls att, game too static when he has the ball....

Just the opposite of Spurs basketball

As for who's winnig, it's a weird era we're in with no top team really, it has as much to do with Wolves messing up. Same in the east with Indi making it easy for Boston who could very well win it all but still not be a great team in my eyes.

A lot of recency bias after win/loss

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just can't stand his style, too ball dominant, too much whining, too James Harden trying to draw fouls att, game too static when he has the ball....

Just the opposite of Spurs basketball

As for who's winnig, it's a weird era we're in with no top team really, it has as much to do with Wolves messing up. Same in the east with Indi making it easy for Boston who could very well win it all but still not be a great team in my eyes.

A lot of recency bias after win/loss
    I mean a lot of recency bias when a team is peaking late in the season due to great trade deadline moves. You're right that we have a lot of parity right now, but dude averaged nearly a triple double this year including nearly 10 assists. If you don't want that on your team then IDK. Duncan was ball dominant for much of his career too, it was just in the low post.

He definitely is a crybaby tho.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean a lot of recency bias when a team is peaking late in the season due to great trade deadline moves. You're right that we have a lot of parity right now, but dude averaged nearly a triple double this year including nearly 10 assists. If you don't want that on your team then IDK. Duncan was ball dominant for much of his career too, it was just in the low post.

He definitely is a crybaby tho.
    I'm not even a hater

He's a great player, very efficient and smart (hence my Harden's reference in both their cynical way of using the way NBA is called).

I just don't enjoy seing all the time iso basketball and indeed his personality and antics don't help appreciate him (I love Kyrie tho)

As for today's bb level, I stopped watching NBA for the last about 3 seasons and I'm stunned at the awfull global level, coaching or players's BBIQ

It makes me even less patient with our current process, a couple good players would make us a contender NEXT SEASON with the cheat code we have and Pop (yes the same everybody on ST hates) who would crush most of the present coaches imo.

For all the talent of their backcourt Dallas has so many weaknesses everywhere else who aren't even challenged by Wolves's coaches. KAT on the perimeter or Gobert not on the bench (horrible matchup for him, stupid to even try, Pop would have benched him)

Whatever team wins it all this year won't be a great team in my eyes. (Unless Tatum becomes a man maybe)
    Last edited by Pauleta14; 2 Weeks Ago at 08:02 PM.

Thread Information