Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Since we're in the "Christmas Song" season, I just want to say what a complete badass this guy was. His TV show comes on BET Jazz way late at night. Live with a full orchestra and no lipsynching every Monday after playing in Vegas the previous six days -- today's performers are pussies.

As famous as this guy was, he is still underappreciated as a musician and artist.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    College
    Oregon State Beavers
    Greatest singer ever in my opinion. His rendition of The Christmas Song is a "must have".

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Since we're in the "Christmas Song" season, I just want to say what a complete badass this guy was. His TV show comes on BET Jazz way late at night. Live with a full orchestra and no lipsynching every Monday after playing in Vegas the previous six days -- today's performers are pussies.

As famous as this guy was, he is still underappreciated as a musician and artist.
    Without a doubt Nat was a stud. But as far as his TV show goes, I'll see your playing Vegas six days straight and doing a live show and raise you tapping hot starlet ass, boozing it up AND shooting a movie every day in Vegas, and then putting on arguably one of the best live shows ever each evening following.

Thread Information