Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Love this guy's t-shirt too.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've fired an Eagle before. A friend has a couple of them. of a kick on those bas s.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've fired an Eagle before. A friend has a couple of them. of a kick on those bas s.
    I know, and this found out the hard way too. Sadly, I've only fired one in CS: Source. I'd never carry one though, they're just beasts.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    College
    Oregon State Beavers
    Video doesn't work for me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    en women, gotta love em. "Put ya tongue back in ya mouth." lol
    HAHA, she probably would have bitten it off when she fired the gun. Gotta love the guy's shirt though. Who walks around with that on their t- ? LOL

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Auburn Tigers
    She was set up for failure. He could have at least showed her a proper technique to hold the weapon, as well as a proper stance.

Wonder how many Budweisers (in a can) were consumed before the filming of this video?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    You're obviously the big , and layin' either side of ya are your balls. There are two types of balls. Big brave balls, and little mincey got balls. Now s have drive and clarity of vision, but they're not clever. They smell pussy, and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy. And have brought your two little mincey got balls along for a good old time. But you got your parties muddled up. No pussy here. Just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, your havin second thoughts. You're shrinkin', and your two little balls are shrinkin' with ya. And the fact that you've got REPLICA written down the side of your gun, and the fact that I've got DESERT EAGLE POINT FIVE OH written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinkin' along with your presence. Now... off

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Could have shot herself in the end

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    You're obviously the big , and layin' either side of ya are your balls. There are two types of balls. Big brave balls, and little mincey got balls. Now s have drive and clarity of vision, but they're not clever. They smell pussy, and they want a piece of the action. And you thought you smelled some good old pussy. And have brought your two little mincey got balls along for a good old time. But you got your parties muddled up. No pussy here. Just a dose that'll make you wish you were born a woman. Like a prick, your havin second thoughts. You're shrinkin', and your two little balls are shrinkin' with ya. And the fact that you've got REPLICA written down the side of your gun, and the fact that I've got DESERT EAGLE POINT FIVE OH written on the side of mine, should precipitate your balls into shrinkin' along with your presence. Now... off
    Beat me to it. Win.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Those things are ridiculous. Virtually impossible to shoot without flinching...you KNOW that is gonna hurt you when you pull the trigger. You are much better off shooting a .45...you can triple tap the x ring with a .45 before the guy with the .50 has even recovered and gotten back on target from the first shot. Same reason I got rid of my .44 Mag Redhawk...it wasn't fun to shoot and I didn't like to practice with it.

Thread Information