Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was going to ask if it was picked up for a full season. Me thinks that there may be more FFs after April
    Since this wasn't the first FF, I'd say you're probably right. It's a neat way to write out that pesky actor that wants a raise.

It would be kinda interesting if they dropped on in the middle of Season One, without everything being resolved or understood about the first one.

needs a margarita
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My sister and were talking about this earlier. So Lloyd and Simon supposedly caused the blackout and they had a FF...BUT...Suspect Zero at the stadium did not (as far as we know)! They haven't mentioned him lately.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Oklahoma Sooners
    ok so just the daughters leg is in the casket and that's what they did the dna test on

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My sister and were talking about this earlier. So Lloyd and Simon supposedly caused the blackout and they had a FF...BUT...Suspect Zero at the stadium did not (as far as we know)! They haven't mentioned him lately.
    Yea, why haven't they mentioned Suspect Zero again?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Did you all know this?

ABC has pushed the Pause button on "Flash Forward."

The network has stopped production on the freshman drama series for this week.

The six-day hiatus had been built into the show's schedule, a rep for the network said.

"They want to maintain the high quality of the show, and this gives the writers the opportunity to do so," the rep said.

The hiatus comes on the heels of "Flash Forward" hitting a series low last Thursday.

Additionally, co-showrunner/executive producer Marc Guggenheim recently left the heavily serialized sci-fi series, with co-creator/exec producer David Goyer stepping in as sole showrunner.

"Flash Forward" is the second freshman series to go on a non-holiday hiatus in the past week. Comedy "Cougar Town" was shut down so star Courteney Cox can deal with personal issues.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/...b5c296d61f5a4c

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Haven't heard any word on cancellations but it seems like a few shows are going to get cut. I just hope they don't ax Modern Family. Loving that show.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Haven't heard any word on cancellations but it seems like a few shows are going to get cut. I just hope they don't ax Modern Family. Loving that show.
    Great show, it has the potential to last a long time.

Tonight we get to see Gloria jumping up and down on a trampoline. Do you think her accent is real or fake?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Great show, it has the potential to last a long time.

Tonight we get to see Gloria jumping up and down on a trampoline. Do you think her accent is real or fake?
    She has an accent? Didn't notice.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    She has an accent? Didn't notice.
    Last weeks was pretty funny. Ed Norton as the Spandau Ballet singer.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Last weeks was pretty funny. Ed Norton as the Spandau Ballet singer.
    I have it on DVR. Just haven't watched it yet.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have it on DVR. Just haven't watched it yet.
    Ooops

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I actually like that other show too. With the kid who talks to himself. The nerdy sister cracks me up.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Why did ABC give this show a full season if they were just going to cancel after just one season? Pretty stupid if you ask me. And it's even dumber to tease people and let this show only have one season when everyone knows that this show is serialized. I like the show. I will admit that the show isn't perfect but it's original and new. Why doesn't ABC cancel their ty annoying doctor dramas and give shows like Flash Forward a chance?

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Why did ABC give this show a full season if they were just going to cancel after just one season? Pretty stupid if you ask me. And it's even dumber to tease people and let this show only have one season when everyone knows that this show is serialized. I like the show. I will admit that the show isn't perfect but it's original and new. Why doesn't ABC cancel their ty annoying doctor dramas and give shows like Flash Forward a chance?
    They are probably willing to go with shows that don't depreciate in ratings weeks in a row by around 20%.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yea, why haven't they mentioned Suspect Zero again?
    ??? They have. They are improving the resolution of the stadium shot to the point where they can now see he has one of the Blue Hand rings on his finger. That was only like an episode ago.

My guess is that Dr. Seduce and steal your wife and Charlie from Lost only THINK they caused the FFs.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    WTF? Mark kills Demetri?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    wtf thanks for the spoiler !
    but thanks for the reminder to watch on hulu

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    wtf thanks for the spoiler !
    but thanks for the reminder to watch on hulu
    wtf opening a thread about a show you're not current on?

I'm thinking that a ton of (stupid) people were turned off by the suicide, instead of seeing it as the future being changed. It also (probably) wasn't pointless, since it well may save that woman's life. People don't appreciate the value of surprise in life. It's why I watch Mad Men and Weeds.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Weeds was good in the first few seasons then when they moved to San Diego I lost interest. I should catch up though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Oh and making me wait till March. Assholes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh and making me wait till March. Assholes.
    Everybody does that . ing Lost won't even START until January. I don't even know when Heroes will resume.

I have the first four seasons of Weeds on Blu-ray. Season five comes out soon. Four had a pretty good cliff hanger.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Everybody does that . ing Lost won't even START until January. I don't even know when Heroes will resume.

I have the first four seasons of Weeds on Blu-ray. Season five comes out soon. Four had a pretty good cliff hanger.
    February bro. 2/2 is the start of Lost. Sucks but at least there is no break.

Thread Information