Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alabama is going to get owned.
    F IN YEAH THEY ARE!!!!!!! I hate that damn team there. Still it's FLA 4-3 in SEC le games baby all times! F ALA GO TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLA lost so fukk it I am a Texas fan now for that damn game, go fukkin TEXAS MAYNE!!!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    his more like glen robinson...no defense all offense bs that dont equate to anything

durant is a 1 man team.....
    He is alot better all around than Robinson was man, lets not even go there!!!! He can score more and get more boards and assists than Robinson did, he is a better player than Glenn was all around on O.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bull robinson wasnt half the athlete that durant is, durants also longer and younger now than bigdog was as a rookie
    I was speaking game wise. Can't talk for the other guy. To make the Big Dog comparison, you gotta switch bodies to someone longer.

Durant is starting to master that one move that Kobe stole from MJ. If he masters it, his 6-foot-1412351 frame would make it impossible to guard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    F IN YEAH THEY ARE!!!!!!! I hate that damn team there. Still it's FLA 4-3 in SEC le games baby all times! F ALA GO TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLA lost so fukk it I am a Texas fan now for that damn game, go fukkin TEXAS MAYNE!!!!!!!!!!!
    Exactly. Not sure why there is so much UT hate in this thread.

F Bama.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    longhorns gonBe reminding eachother its SUPPOSED TO BUBBLE in about a month

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just in case you people missed it... on Monday during the OKC game... the Iceman was in town and he got interviewed by the TV announcers in which he was compared to KD and the Iceman said he is the player that looks the most like him... so good timing with the thread...

and go UT haters!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    31-16 what is this? and why did that piss him off?

Win. Whatever it Takes Whisky Dog's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know, Bama has the future heisman winner and baby jesus mcelroy southlake carroll best team of all time. And Gilbert arenas' little brother. Don't know how Texas stands a chance against all that flash and dash, the honkey tonk with a little bit of R&B.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Games are totally different. Ice was so smooth in the way he shot the ball, the way he drove and as a ball handler. Ice could have been a very successful PG if he wasn't such a lethal scorer. Durrant is a scorer based on size and spacing. Nothing in his game reminds me of Ice.

Thread Information