Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have any of you played 2k10 with the new rosters updated! Man the Spurs suck! You can't block a shot. I tried to play "Smallball" wit TP at pg Mason at Sg, Finley at sf Jefferson at pf an Duncan at center. Boy it was fun at 1st but with the game on the line boy it sucked. 2K didn't do Blair an justice on there either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are Rondo and KG still rated higher than Duncan?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are Rondo and KG still rated higher than Duncan?
    They both are 87 & duncan is a 89

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't log in to online for 2k10 pc. How do I do it anyway? I believe you get roster updates online.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea Dice sucks 2. I hate Jefferson! They have him right on point. Lol he's not good for anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mason and bonner always keep me in the game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Problem with Blair is that he can't be good in this game. It isn't designed for players below 6.8 getting tons of rebounds and scoring inside as you're getting blocked most of the time. With the patch it's even harder.
    I just can advice you to manually alter his Vertical to max - It will help you to grab a lot more rebounds with him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2K didn't do Blair an justice on there either.
    this

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Can any one tell me LeBrons , Durants and Kobes rating?

Marcus Eliot Williams Austin_Toros's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have any of you played 2k10 with the new rosters updated! Man the Spurs suck! You can't block a shot. I tried to play "Smallball" wit TP at pg Mason at Sg, Finley at sf Jefferson at pf an Duncan at center. Boy it was fun at 1st but with the game on the line boy it sucked
    At leat 2k10 is realistic: small ball by the Spurs doesn't working in real life either!

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    I love 2K10 on the PS3. My rosters updated automatically after the trade deadline. Unfortunately the Hornets still had the same boring roster with CP3 being unable to play due to his injury. I like playing with the Mavs and their new roster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i used to love 2k till they came out with this years... the ratings are so ed up on so many levels.

I'm the greatest kamikazi_player's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    aww shut up about the ratings on some players, some players on the Spurs roster are accurate. Blair shouldn't be higher than 69. George hill should be low like always. The only legit argument you can probably make is Ginobili rated higher than Parker. Other than that, there's nothing to gripe about.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    That game is a joke how the computer NEVER misses a shot and they always have people get wide open in the paint. The computer AI for defense (on your team) is a joke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That game is a joke how the computer NEVER misses a shot and they always have people get wide open in the paint. The computer AI for defense (on your team) is a joke.
    Its a fun game you can't take serious! They pull you away from plays so the offense gets ez layups. I love to play "on ball D" an sometimes they make your movment lag so the other person get a open shot or they make the controled person jump an the offense make a jump pass. That sucks the most in a total control game. Total control my ass, if you don't have the momentum your ass may brick a layup. I be on fastbreaks with Parker an he misses a wideopen layup. Helpful tip with the Spurs, if up play a super slow tempo offense jus like the Spurs people online will themselves. But if you just wanna win against any team like Lakers, Cavs, Mavs, Atl, OKC, Celt, Orl, or even the Spurs! Use the Nuggets. They matchup with everybody!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An another thang that's so funny. Ian is so far outta Popa 's plans, he's inactive but they have Hairston active an he's in the dam DL! How would that make you feel as a player! Lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm playing mine in PS3 with a custom slider made by BIZCANO. Playing 12 minutes a game and averaging around 85 PPG with a realistic (for me) game stats. And the ratings, no comment I still managed to have Heavy D gets a double-double and George Hill can contribute 8.7 PPG.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't even have 2K10, I got Live 10. Which one do ya'll like better?

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    this abortion. I've tried to get back into this but it's impossible. I was just in the 4th quarter of a game and the ref never inbounded the ball. This game is so flawed.

Why not?
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this abortion. I've tried to get back into this but it's impossible. I was just in the 4th quarter of a game and the ref never inbounded the ball. This game is so flawed.
    Call a timeout. That fixes it. It has it's flaws but its still better than NBA "Dunks and 3's" Live. One of my friends brought Live over to play one day and the combined shooting percentage was 79% with 62% from 3. I've not played it since. I also like messing with the sliders on 2k10. I've gotten the sliders to where a team usually shoots about 45% overall and 37% from 3. Once you mess with the sliders, it is the best basketball game out there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone know how to get the update on a banned xbox 360?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Call a timeout. That fixes it. It has it's flaws but its still better than NBA "Dunks and 3's" Live. One of my friends brought Live over to play one day and the combined shooting percentage was 79% with 62% from 3. I've not played it since. I also like messing with the sliders on 2k10. I've gotten the sliders to where a team usually shoots about 45% overall and 37% from 3. Once you mess with the sliders, it is the best basketball game out there.
    It happens when the PC has the ball. Only thing I can do is dashboard it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone know how to get the update on a banned xbox 360?
    Yourself! I had my Xbox modded at 1st then. Got Banned! Had to get a new 1

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm banned as well. Just gonna have an offline and online system.

Duh and/or hello! Ode to Triple Ocho's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's why you don't pirate Xbox...why would when you could just steal the same game on PC and never get caught.

Xbox Live is only good for multiplayer anyways.

Thread Information