Pop took his brain back. xellos88330's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am expecting Netherlands to win easily. I am rooting for Japan though. Hope it is a great game to watch! Good luck to both the teams!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nederland!!!!!

Too bad we're missing the Bavaria babes though

Ain't over 'till its over MaNuMaNiAc's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ the Japanese acting. Like with everything, blown completely out of proportion. Overacting at its best.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disappointing half

Banned
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    LOL @ all you people.

First of all japan proved it has a very good defense, watching them defend was awesome, great help defense, great side to side defense, they dominated the dutch in terms of tactics and had more opportunities ( 5 to 2).

So stfu dutch nuthuggers, i hope ned loses cause of van persie being a dirty (2 yellow card fouls in 15mins none givem .. my my dutch look like playing at home.. hmm.. that's preposterous we're in south africa!), hope a japan player murders van persie with a karate tackling

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    finallyyy
    1-0

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL @ all you people.

First of all japan proved it has a very good defense, watching them defend was awesome, great help defense, great side to side defense, they dominated the dutch in terms of tactics and had more opportunities ( 5 to 2).

So stfu dutch nuthuggers, i hope ned loses cause of van persie being a dirty (2 yellow card fouls in 15mins none givem .. my my dutch look like playing at home.. hmm.. that's preposterous we're in south africa!), hope a japan player murders van persie with a karate tackling
    Yeah, that great Japan defense showed with that save.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Sneijder is literally the FIRST ing player in my fantasy to score....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need them

Last edited by Bukefal; 06-19-2010 at 08:00 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eliaaaaaaaa!!! Let's see if he can bring some energy again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn

The win is what counts in the end, but jeez, very disappointing game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good result for Cameroon and Denmark

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL @ all you people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The dutch doing their business. If Denmark wins or draws today, the dutch are through.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Sneijder is literally the FIRST ing player in my fantasy to score....
    Shows what you know...

Banned
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yeah, that great Japan defense showed with that save.
    like fumbling a jabulani is something new and like it has anything to do with field defense ... you an england fan or what? cause i bet you that green boy will tell you a hundred times that england has done a much poorer job of defending than the japs.

jabulani ftw, we gonna see alot of idiot goals.

btw if you look carefully at the snijder goal you see that the jap keeper put his hands in the right(expected) place and that the ball changed swerve 1-2m in front of him .. now... are all the world cup players named juninho or is the jabulani really special .. you tell me... by the number of crazy goalkeeper mistakes (absolutely alltime high) i gotta say you go with statistics on this subject.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    like fumbling a jabulani is something new and like it has anything to do with field defense ... you an england fan or what? cause i bet you that green boy will tell you a hundred times that england has done a much poorer job of defending than the japs.

jabulani ftw, we gonna see alot of idiot goals.

btw if you look carefully at the snijder goal you see that the jap keeper put his hands in the right(expected) place and that the ball changed swerve 1-2m in front of him .. now... are all the world cup players named juninho or is the jabulani really special .. you tell me... by the number of crazy goalkeeper mistakes (absolutely alltime high) i gotta say you go with statistics on this subject.
    On that topic, I'm actually shocked we have not seen one single free-kick goal yet. It's not like there's not great free-kick takers out there.

Banned
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    On that topic, I'm actually shocked we have not seen one single free-kick goal yet. It's not like there's not great free-kick takers out there.
    i was actually thinking the same thing. and with this jabulani i find it puzzling people don't go for goal more often from distance.

Thread Information