Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i wonder why they never did kingpin in the movies...was it because the joker made a fool of the underbelly crew in the dark knight during one of the meetings and he slammed one of the guys head into a table? hahahhaa that was a classic scene

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Miami Heat
    they should have used the riddler.

make him one of the escaped mental patients that got away during the 1st movie and make some of his riddles MAKE NO SENSE AT ALL, like a crazy man.

no corny , no "batman has to solve this riddle to progress his quest" type of . just a crazy take on the riddler, deranged dude.

Master of Information Dr. Gonzo's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    i wonder why they never did kingpin in the movies...was it because the joker made a fool of the underbelly crew in the dark knight during one of the meetings and he slammed one of the guys head into a table? hahahhaa that was a classic scene
    No it's because Kingpin is a Marvel character.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    ^ That, and didn't Kingpin already come out in that ty Daredevil movie with Ben Affleck?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    the batman franchise out of joker, riddler, 2face, catwoman and penguin...the other villains arent well known

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Fingers still crossed for Bane.
    Bane paralyzes Batman, which brings up the question: are we going to see a 4th Batman from Nolan?

It's supposed to be a trilogy, but the next one is called "Rise of the Dark Knight", so if Nolan is planning on including Bane, it can't be in the next one, and we would probably see a 4th installment called " Fall of the Dark Knight"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I thought "Arthur" from inception would have made a good riddler. He's a character you can easily adapt to Nolan's darker Batman universe. Make him a hyper intellectual serial killer that knows Batman's true iden y and be done with it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^ That, and didn't Kingpin already come out in that ty Daredevil movie with Ben Affleck?
    yup even changed his color

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I thought "Arthur" from inception would have made a good riddler. He's a character you can easily adapt to Nolan's darker Batman universe. Make him a hyper intellectual serial killer that knows Batman's true iden y and be done with it.
    Fun fact, in the comics, at least, Riddler is one of at least three villains (Riddler, Bane, and Ra's al Ghul) who knows that Bruce is Batman.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Miami Heat

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Fun fact, in the comics, at least, Riddler is one of at least three villains (Riddler, Bane, and Ra's al Ghul) who knows that Bruce is Batman.
    Hush.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    isn't there a psychiatrist who knows his ID too?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

That's the funniest that's ever been posted on this site.......ever.

What a .

Name
    Parrish
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Looked over the list of Batman's villains on wikipedia, and my bet is that given the style of these recent movies that Deadshot, or Hush would fit in the best. As some have mentioned, Harley Quinn may make a good addition as well to fill in the void of Ledger's Joker. catwoman, and the penguin, and any "I just found out the girl I'm in love with is the same person I've been fighting every night" storyline. Its been played out, and I expect Nolan to recognize this.

Bane also works since some of the cartoons have him working with the police force to capture Batman, which flows well with the last movie's ending. However the idea of a masked man growing everytime he juices up would certainly need to be modified in order to match Nolan's vision of Gotham.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Bane also works since some of the cartoons have him working with the police force to capture Batman, which flows well with the last movie's ending. However the idea of a masked man growing everytime he juices up would certainly need to be modified in order to match Nolan's vision of Gotham.
    Just make him an already big cop on the task force with some sort of new hyper-PCP drug that makes him all but unstoppable. I don't really know the storyline on Bane. It doesn't sound all that interesting.

I still hope that (if they already have a good storyline with the Joker) they try to find someone who can pull of Heath's version of the Joker (as closely as possible, anyway).

The Sean Marks Dance Duff McCartney's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Morgan Freedman? What is this? The 1860s?

I personally don't think you can have a Harley Quinn without Joker. The Joker is the reason she comes into existence and you can't just leave out that part of the story.

I think having the Riddler in it could be a good thing. I mean the joker was pretty clownish in the movie at times, but it worked because it was an absurd type of clownish. So I think the Riddler being in the movie could be done well.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ah, yes. I think Ultimatum and these Red Hulk shenanigans made my brain block out anything to do with Jeph Loeb

Thread Information