Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Name
    Ed Induh Gutter
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I appreciate a nice cardboard box; it's a simple item that brings me much happiness.

"happiness" for you

"home" for some people

Seeking the quiet mind desflood's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My car died in rush-hour traffic at a red light today; I called my old man to have him come get me so we could pick up the kids (I was already half an hour late picking them up from school). I waited 45 hot, embarrassing minutes as pissed-off people lined up behind me honking and making rude gestures (honestly, is everybody too stupid to know what hazard lights mean anymore?). I was beginning to get really angry myself when he finally pulled up with the kids already in the car. He'd picked them up from school first. It's a little thing, but I appreciate having a hubby that thinks of his kids before anything else.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's a little thing, but I appreciate having a hubby that thinks of his kids before anything else.
    Des, I don't think that's a little thing! That's a big, important thing that many women have to do without and that some of us more fortunate ones take for granted. Thanks for reminding me

edit: I really appreciated my heated car seats this morning

U Have Bad Understanding Sportcamper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Desflood- If your car breaks down again lift your hood up…People behind you can’t tell what is going on….Also they make very simple flares available in any auto parts store… Pick some up & leave them in your trunk for emergencies….

Thread Information