Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    http://www.wikihow.com/Be-a-Really-Cool-Guy

i learned alot, thought i would share with ST

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I actually read that because I'm baked and naturally curious at how funny the article would be. Don't regret it lol

Tankin'
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Make sure your clothes fit properly and actually look good on you. Even mediums are too big unless you're extremely tall or overweight

Any grown ass man who thinks a medium is too big is a scrawny got and needs to hit the weights.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    That had to have been written by a British woman.

Live by what you Speak. DarkReign's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Detroit Pistons
    That is one of the gayest things I have ever read.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Essentially: wash your face and you're cool. Got it.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    silver chains and styled hair?

what is this, junior high?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    silver chains and styled hair?

what is this, junior high?
    that would be, sea s hemp necklaces, sandals + socks, cargo shorts, collared shirts, and dyed blonde tips.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    http://www.wikihow.com/Be-a-Really-Cool-Guy

i learned alot, thought i would share with ST
    damn, your sig brings back lost memories

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    damn, your sig brings back lost memories

of cut shark-men without shirts and wearing skinny jeans.

i bet it does for you.

Name
    Ed Induh Gutter
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    that would be, sea s hemp necklaces, sandals + socks, cargo shorts, collared shirts, and dyed blonde tips and calf tats.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Cool guys don't read books.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Any grown ass man who thinks a medium is too big is a scrawny got and needs to hit the weights.
    Our family is hosting an exchange student this year; German.

6'2" - 125 lbs. Absolute Bean-Pole

My boy goes 6'3" - 230; football, wrestling; ripped.

My boy does OK.

The German kid pulls like no other.

Seriously.

He is almost the definition of what is described in that article - right down to just a few, cool clothes; specific hair style, etc....

What the author doesn't understand, however, is how much of a acne can be; runs in my family, and my boy has it; keeps his face relatively blemish free, but it is still noticeable; his back is a nightmare. Nothing topical can do much but keep it somewhat at bay. Simply using Clearasil? Not gonna help at all. I took Acutane, so I got rid of it my Freshman (HS) year, and permanently; with all of the side effects; my son can't take that and participate in sports.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies

My boy does OK.

Seriously.

He is almost the definition of what is described in that article - right down to just a few, cool clothes; specific hair style, etc....

What the author doesn't understand, however, is how much of a acne can be; runs in my family, and my boy has it; keeps his face relatively blemish free, but it is still noticeable; his back is a nightmare. Nothing topical can do much but keep it somewhat at bay. Simply using Clearasil? Not gonna help at all. I took Acutane, so I got rid of it my Freshman (HS) year, and permanently; with all of the side effects; my son can't take that and participate in sports.
    The German kid is pulling because he's German. Chicks love foreigners.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

bingo. women are superficial, and if there's anything exotic about a dude (so long as he's clean) they'll jump on it.

can't wait until i go to portugal next semester...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    bingo. women are superficial, and if there's anything exotic about a dude (so long as he's clean) they'll jump on it.

Luckily, it works both ways. I've heard great things about going to Europe as an American.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils

My boy does OK.

Seriously.

Man don't get antibiotics, that's bad. Get your kid some of that Proactive.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    You don't know how true this is. In my high school sop re year I almost got a complex because I became friends with a german exchange student and all the time hot girls would come up to me and start a conversation only to say "your friend Hannes is hot" . . . gee thanks. Well the next year I went to Germany as an exchange student, stayed in Berlin with the family of that same exchange student and it was the exact opposite. Being foreign is a good thing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners

Lagos . . . Southern tip, Atlantic side. Go there, thank me 1000 times when you get back.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    gutter92, i can't wait to hear about how child support is kicking your ass and how your ho of a one-night-stand is ho'n around with your boys.

ho in' got you on her pinky! hahaha!

Name
    Ed Induh Gutter
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    gutter92, i can't wait to hear about how child support is kicking your ass and how your ho of a one-night-stand is ho'n around with your boys.

ho in' got you on her pinky! hahaha!
    I was kidding about the calf tat comment I don't get why people give you so much for that tbh, your body your choice.

Anyways, I'm not even sure its mine.

So I was eating my blizzard here, and I bumped my knee so hard into the corner of this desk, I think I blacked out for a little bit. My grandma asked me "what was that" I said I hit my knee and I don't remember what happened for a little bit after that, now my foot is all cold but my knee doesn't hurt what the lmao

Linger Ficking Good! CuckingFunt's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    So I was eating my blizzard here, and I bumped my knee so hard into the corner of this desk, I think I blacked out for a little bit. My grandma asked me "what was that" I said I hit my knee and I don't remember what happened for a little bit after that, now my foot is all cold but my knee doesn't hurt what the lmao
    It's the AIDS.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Lagos . . . Southern tip, Atlantic side. Go there, thank me 1000 times when you get back.

will do. ill bring yall back an update when i get back. (hopefully) ill be near porto in a village called vila do conde for six weeks. ill make a trip down there and see what its about.

ill also be there in the middle of festival season

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    will do. ill bring yall back an update when i get back. (hopefully) ill be near porto in a village called vila do conde for six weeks. ill make a trip down there and see what its about.
    I will tell you this. 4 days - 0 sleep. Couldn't sleep at night, too much of a night life, couldn't sleep during the day, beaches were two beautiful (just so no one corrects me this was a little wordplay the beaches themselves were beautiful in addition to the beauty that one witnessed at the beaches) and too much to do. I slept on the train to Amsterdam. Oh and one of the greatest things about it was that right before we got there (2 days before) there was a small avalanche that hit a cliffed beach that our campsite was on top of. A small restaurant was on the beach and was crushed (no one hurt). We went exploring and what did we find? A full ing keg, looked in another part of the restaurant: a TAP. Beer was warm, but it was a free keg of beer for 8 17-19 year olds. We ended up burying it in the sand about halfway right up near the water anyway . . . 1 hour later, cold beer. Damn I had a blast in Lagos.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    wow. ill be soloing it though, so who knows what ill find...or what i wont tell.

Thread Information