My Team
    Florida Gators
    Post Count

Post Count
    Worst kept secret in college athletics is O$U's dirty self. If they skate through this, I will have lost any remaining faith in the NCAA.

OSU handed them every major violation you can think of right on a silver platter, with time and date stamps.

Should be vacating all of last season, and hopefully the NCAA/FBI nails them for the last decade as well, considering every star they have had was caught on payroll.

-His star QB at Youngstown State was paid. Tress lied then, left, YSU was nailed by the NCAA.

-Clarret had money,cars,etc etc.

-Smith was caught getting $500...everyone knows he got more then that.

-Pryor's dumb ass keeps getting pulled over in loaner cars. His parents are supposedly poor, yet he somehow had a relatively new Corvette. (Won't even get into his recruitment.)

-Players getting robbed and claiming they lose thousands of dollars and Gucci watches.

-Standard punishment for anything is to sit out a whole series against some cupcake. Get caught DUI and underage, one series. Kill a hooker, one series.

Finally, Teflon Tress is going down for the s bag he is. Hopefully JoePa is next.

And what irks me the most are the stupid segment of the O$U fanbase, which sadly is a decent amount. They honestly believe that Tress runs a clean program because O$U has 350+ self reported violations...no lie.
    Last edited by Marklar MM; 03-11-2011 at 09:08 AM.

Don't believe the hype... ChuckD's Avatar
    Post Count
    Worst kept secret in college athletics is O$U's dirty self. If they skate through this, I will have lost any remaining faith in the NCAA.

OSU handed them every major violation you can think of right on a silver platter, with time and date stamps.

Should be vacating all of last season, and hopefully the NCAA/FBI nails them for the last decade as well, considering every star they have had was caught on payroll.

-His star QB at Youngstown State was paid. Tress lied then, left, YSU was nailed by the NCAA.

-Clarret had money,cars,etc etc.

-Smith was caught getting $500...everyone knows he got more then that.

-Pryor's dumb ass keeps getting pulled over in loaner cars. His parents are supposedly poor, yet he somehow had a relatively new Corvette. (Won't even get into his recruitment.)

-Players getting robbed and claiming they lose thousands of dollars and Gucci watches.

-Standard punishment for anything is to sit out a whole series against some cupcake. Get caught DUI and underage, one series. Kill a hooker, one series.

Finally, Teflon Tress is going down for the s bag he is. Hopefully JoePa is next.

And what irks me the most are the stupid segment of the O$U fanbase, which sadly is a decent amount. They honestly believe that Tress runs a clean program because O$U has 350+ self reported violations...no lie.
    I lost respect for the NCAA and OSU when they worked it to let obviously guilty kids play in their bowl game. Shame on them.

Thread Information