My Playlist > Yours Pistons < Spurs's Avatar
    Post Count
    About damn time!!!

The Kansas City Chiefs today announced that Todd Haley has been relieved of his duties as head coach effective immediately.

“This was a difficult decision but one that we feel is best for the future of the Chiefs,” Chairman and CEO Clark Hunt said. “Although there have been bright spots at different points this season, we have not made meaningful progress and we felt that it was necessary to make a change. We appreciate Todd’s contributions during his time with the club, and we wish him well in the future.”

The Chiefs were 19-27 during Haley’s tenure with the club and claimed the AFC West Division Championship in 2010.

“Todd helped this team in many valuable ways over the past three seasons, and I am thankful for his contributions,” Chiefs General Manager Scott Pioli said. “Unfortunately, we have not been able to establish the kind of consistency we need to continue to build a strong foundation for the future and we believe a change is important at this time.”

The Chiefs will hold a news conference to discuss the announcement later today.
    http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/article...1-8038582a3270

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    A little surprised. Thought the injuries might save him.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    I'm going to miss his beard.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Chiefs shoulda hired swag Charlie Weis before KU did. Weis is the only reason Haley was ever successful.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Bringing him back to AZ as an OC or even a HC is fine with me as long as he will not get overpaid.

Thread Information