My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now there is confirmation. Zimmerman had been beaten to before the fatal shooting:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/george-zimm...ry?id=16353532
    A medical report compiled by the family physician of accused Trayvon Martin murderer George Zimmerman and obtained exclusively by ABC News found that Zimmerman was diagnosed with a "closed fracture" of his nose, a pair of black eyes, two lacerations to the back of his head and a minor back injury the day after he fatally shot Martin during an alleged altercation.

Zimmerman faces a second degree murder charge for the Feb. 26 shooting that left the unarmed 17-year-old high school junior dead. Zimmerman has claimed self defense in what he described as a life and death struggle that Martin initiated by accosting him, punching him in the face, then repeatedly bashing his head into the pavement.

But it appears that the FBI is going to try and charge him with a hate crime anyway. Maybe the DOJ told them that the wounds were self-inflicted?

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/...e-crime/nN5pR/

WFTV has learned charges against George Zimmerman could be getting more serious.

State prosecutors said Zimmerman, a neighborhood watchman, profiled and stalked 17-year-old Trayvon Martin before killing him, so the FBI is now looking into charging him with a hate crime.

FBI investigators are actively questioning witnesses in the retreat at the Twin Lakes neighborhood, seeking evidence for a possible federal hate crime charge.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    What's this world coming to anyway. It seems out government is getting out of control at all levels.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Family physician?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So trayvon Martin legally stood his ground when a guy with a gun was stalking him while he was walking home with his skittles....thanks!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably his dad...

Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know right. My cousin's family doctor would alter some diagnosis so he could get some " extra" medicine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who cares? I have no doubt that he was examined by a medical examiner and that individual's testimony is what's pertinent.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're right. The injuries still don't change anything.

Thanks for looking this one up though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Criminal, bully, violent vigilante Z stalked M, confronted him, provoked the altercation, gave up 10s of pounds to his victim who Stood His Ground, got the beat out of him, and murdered his victim.

If Z hadn't been armed and had he stayed in his car as Neighborhood Watch guidelines say, no problem.

Now the pile of is in a well-deserved pile of .
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 05-16-2012 at 08:08 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wild eyes, waving hands: another slanted GSH drive by on the only topic in politics he seems to care about

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see blue team was ready to jump all over this one...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sure, when the red team pushes their crap out, gotta push it back in their faces.

Saying Z's beatdown justifies killing M while excluding the preceding events is like Gecko saying Hussein's economy and deficit stinks while excluding that dubya/Repugs ed up the economy then blocked any real efforts to fix it (while Ryan's budget make it MUCH worse). Do you wrongies EVER tell the truth?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sure, when the red team pushes their crap out, gotta push it back in their faces.

Saying Z's beatdown justifies killing M while excluding the preceding events is like Gecko saying Hussein's economy and deficit stinks while excluding that dubya/Repugs ed up the economy then blocked any real efforts to fix it (while Ryan's budget make it MUCH worse). Do you wrongies EVER tell the truth?

And none of us know exactly how the preceding events went down, but hey, no reason to let facts get in the way of your conclusions.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    maybe that diagnosis cost george 50K.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anyone in here REALLY believe a doctor would perjure himself in such a huge high profile case like this over something that is so easy to prove/disprove? What would the doctor have to gain by such perjury? $50,000? Pfft. Get real.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Does anyone in here REALLY believe a doctor would perjure himself in such a huge high profile case like this over something that is so easy to prove/disprove? What would the doctor have to gain by such perjury? $50,000? Pfft. Get real.
    i was joking. we all know that george pissed away 50K cuz he finally got a taste of a few coins.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    the problem with this "doctor" is that he's associated with a confirmed liar.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Pretty sure we all know what went down…At least those of us who saw “A Christmas Story”…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yzn5d0dBLIU

Thread Information