SoCal REPRESENT

suckas

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    mike jones is from Texas

Leonard Doody is my BITCH! Mr Dio's Avatar
    Post Count
    Well, that would hopefully be the Rose Bowl match-up.

See you when it burns SWC Bonfire's Avatar
    Post Count
    The Shorthorns play in Schulenburg.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Stupid thread!!!!

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    The Shorthorns play in Schulenburg.
    Schulenburg

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Longhorns >>> STDs

Late 2nd round pick cecil collins's Avatar
    Post Count
    So is everyone that doesn't like Texas on the SC wagon. , you think they are better, hopefully we'll see. What they did last year does not matter, they both look pretty damn good THIS year, which is what the polls go by(aside from a computer.)

Post Count
    So is everyone that doesn't like Texas on the SC wagon. , you think they are better, hopefully we'll see. What they did last year does not matter, they both look pretty damn good THIS year, which is what the polls go by(aside from a computer.)
    You've got some people with no balls that will jump on any team's if their team sucks ass.
    The USC riders for example. There are legit USC fans but the amount of "USC" fans on this board is really questionable.
    There is no question as to which team I support & follow. I like USC & Ohio St & would like to see them play UT anytime anywhere.
    For the dumbasses that don't know what team that is, it is the UT "athletic" NOT "debate or scholastic decathlon" team.

Well USC still has Cal, and UCLA so things may change.

Post Count
    True, anything can happen up until those final BCS rankings come out.

I think Ohio State would have the best chance at beating USC, but they blew that themselves.

Post Count
    Unsure about that.
    UT took it to OSU in their house w/over 100K there.

Post Count
    I think Ohio State would have the best chance at beating USC, but they blew that themselves.
    well... you'll get to see it in 2008 and 2009 when sc and osu have scheduled games.

Post Count
    Well USC still has Cal, and UCLA so things may change.
    the same can be said for any team. upsets do happen.

but i will stick with my original prediction that ucla (not cal) will challenge for the pac-10 le. ucla has arizona and asu without sam keller. they should win both of those games. sc has stanford and fresno state at home (24 consecutive home wins). with cal on the road in between. i say 80% that sc and ucla will both be undefeated going into dec. 3. then, of course, in a rivalry game crazy things can happen, but the same washington state team that ucla needed overtime to beat, sc beat 55-13...

as for sc fans on this board, i dont think there are really many (probably because a good portion of the people who visit the college forum are from texas). maybe two (me and rold50, i think). but that's pretty much it.

My Team
    USC Trojans
    Post Count
    the same can be said for any team. upsets do happen.

but i will stick with my original prediction that ucla (not cal) will challenge for the pac-10 le. ucla has arizona and asu without sam keller. they should win both of those games. sc has stanford and fresno state at home (24 consecutive home wins). with cal on the road in between. i say 80% that sc and ucla will both be undefeated going into dec. 3. then, of course, in a rivalry game crazy things can happen, but the same washington state team that ucla needed overtime to beat, sc beat 55-13...

as for sc fans on this board, i dont think there are really many (probably because a good portion of the people who visit the college forum are from texas). maybe two (me and rold50, i think). but that's pretty much it.

stupid fruins, typical Karl Dorrell Team, always collapses in november.

ON the other hand, Pete Carrol is undefeated in november!

A VERY BAD man
    Post Count
    SoCal REPRESENT

suckas

Well the good thing is, we're gonna find out unless a meteor strikes the earth.

Have patience, all BS will get the chance to be backed up.

With that said, good luck. See you on the beach.

Post Count

stupid fruins, typical Karl Dorrell Team, always collapses in november.

ON the other hand, Pete Carrol is undefeated in november!
    very true. even pete's first squad that wasn't really any good got on a roll this time of year. next weekend in cal might be a close game. but the last two home games will be similar to the recent back to back home games, even though right now i think that fresno state will be our biggest challenge.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Horns Haters

Post Count
    SoCal REPRESENT

suckas

english >>> ebonics

Thread Information