Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry its bothering me...where/what is Donesia?
    It's Indonesia, a developing country where i belong, located in south east asia, beetween Philippine in north and Australia in the south, along the equator. The rest, just google up or check Wikipedia.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think you guys are unrealistic regarding Danny's intentions. Yes he's a very good fit and this is an ideal situation for him basketball-wise. But he's a young player coming off his best season as a pro, he'll want to get paid and most likely will get paid by one of the numerous teams with cap space and clueless management.
    And the Arenas rule doesn't apply to him as he's got 3 years experience.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Spurs play OKC and if Green does well defending Harden his price may go up too high for the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are there really teams out there that will go above the midlevel for a shooting guard who can't create his own shot?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jack can show him how the grass is not always greener.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much in every team looking for a starting SG and it's not like he's really garanteed to start here either, will Manu who will have the highest salary on the team next year really come off the bench again?

I think he's an awesome fit here, especially with TP while Kawhi is more Duncan-like, just feel like it's a great mix overall. But young players don't turn down opportunities to get paid, you never know when you could get injured in this sport.

Some of the SGs availlable this summer : Belinelli, the corpse of Ray Allen, Eric Gordon, OJ Mayo, Nick Young, JR Smith... Danny is gonna get paid, he's way better than Mayo, Young, Smith...
    I too wanted Manu to go back to starting SG but with the way DG plays defense I think starting might be best. We need a defensive tone to start games. Plus Manu's defense has been inconsistent.

Thread Information