My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10/31 @ NOH - W; Hornets are a young team on the up and up but aren't as cohesive a unit as the Spurs.
    11/1 vs OKC - W; The Spurs should be extra motivated to open the AT&T Center against their WCF foes. This matchup might have some bad blood, as we saw when Chicago faced Miami.
    11/3 vs UTA - W; Utah has a good contingent of big men but they haven't solved problems on defense.
    11/5 vs IND - W; George Hill will still be welcome, but Tony Parker will get the best of him.
    11/7 @ LAC - L; This could go either way though, but the Spurs did fall behind by 22 in the first quarter against these guys.
    11/9 @ SAC - W; The Kings are a mess and a joke defensively. Easy win even if Pop sits out Duncan.
    11/10 @ POR - W; The marquee matchups here will be Parker vs Lillard and the simple fact that four Frenchmen are playing.
    11/13 @LAL - L; but it's worth noting the Spurs have won their last two matchups against the Lakers at Staples. They won on a tip-in by Antonio McDyess in 2011, then they blew out the Kobe-less Lakers when Pop started Splitter.
    11/15 vs NYK - W; Should be a blowout.
    11/17 vs DEN - W; Spurs play better D
    11/19 vs LAC - W; Spurs play better at home and there's no pressure.
    11/21 @ BOS - L; The last time the Spurs played in TD Garden they won by ONE POINT after surrendering a double digit lead.
    11/23 @ IND - L; Pacers are a tough squad but don't have a raucous crowd. This screams "trap game" however.
    11/25 @ TOR - W; HAHAHAHAHA
    11/26 @ WAS - W; Wall vs Parker, but meh. If the Spurs do get Blatche i expect boos.
    11/28 @ ORL - W; With or without Dwight it's a mess. Pop is reunited with Jacque Vaugn.
    11/29 @ MIA - L; As Wade says, "This is my house!" Last time the Spurs played there they let Mike Miller bomb away from the perimeter.

Oct/Nov record: 12-5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    12/1 vs MEM - W; Spurs win this one. Duncan may well have a throwback game, and Kawhi Leonard seems to contain Rudy Gay very well.
    12/5 vs MIL - W; A team with an undersized backcourt that likes to run will get eaten up by a team that also likes to run.
    12/7 vs HOU - W; Jeremy Lin will have a triple double (10+ points, 10+ assists, 10+ turnovers).
    12/8 @ CHA - W; Michael Kidd-Gilchrist vs Kawhi Leonard. Book it.
    12/10 @ HOU - W; The rox play well against the Spurs but two noted Spur-killers (Goran Dragic and Luis Scola) are gone.
    12/12 @ UTA - W; The Spurs only lost to the Jazz when Pop rested the Big 3.
    12/13 @ POR - L; It's a back-to-back so Pop may choose to rest Duncan.
    12/15 vs BOS - W; Might be a double digit win
    12/17 @ OKC - L; That loud crowd rustles my jimmies
    12/18 @ DEN - W; I suspect the thin mountain air may not really help the Nuggets.
    12/21 vs NOH - W; blowout
    12/23 vs DAL - W; three words: Home Court Advantage
    12/26 vs TOR - W; Are the Raptors worth talking about?
    12/28 vs HOU - W; HAHAHAHAHA
    12/30 @ DAL - L; Eh.
    12/31 vs BKN - W; strange way to end the year.

December record: 13-3 (25-8)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1/2 @ MIL - W; lol
    1/3 @ NYK - L; Melo goes HAM
    1/5 vs PHI - W; last time they played the Sixers Duncan got a DNP - OLD
    1/7 @ NOH - W; Unibrow
    1/9 vs LAL - W; Blah blah 30 rebounds won't happen again
    1/11 @ MEM - W; Ugly win but a win nonetheless
    1/13 vs MIN - W; Meh. Manu > no-knees Roy
    1/16 vs MEM - W; Rudy Gay, this is Kawhi Leonard
    1/18 vs GSW - L; depends on health and the Dubs once beat the Heat
    1/19 @ ATL - W; Hawks
    1/21 @ PHI - W; starting Hawes and Kwame Brown
    1/23 vs NOH - W; blowout
    1/25 @ DAL - L; Meh, first of a b2b
    1/26 vs PHO - L; Dragic + Scola = welp
    1/30 vs CHA - W; Bobcats

January record: 11-4 (36-11)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    10/31 @ NOH - W; Hornets are a young team on the up and up but aren't as cohesive a unit as the Spurs.
    11/1 vs OKC - W; The Spurs should be extra motivated to open the AT&T Center against their WCF foes. This matchup might have some bad blood, as we saw when Chicago faced Miami.
    11/3 vs UTA - W; Utah has a good contingent of big men but they haven't solved problems on defense.
    11/5 vs IND - W; George Hill will still be welcome, but Tony Parker will get the best of him.
    11/7 @ LAC - L; This could go either way though, but the Spurs did fall behind by 22 in the first quarter against these guys.
    11/9 @ SAC - W; The Kings are a mess and a joke defensively. Easy win even if Pop sits out Duncan.
    11/10 @ POR - W; The marquee matchups here will be Parker vs Lillard and the simple fact that four Frenchmen are playing.
    11/13 @LAL - L; but it's worth noting the Spurs have won their last two matchups against the Lakers at Staples. They won on a tip-in by Antonio McDyess in 2011, then they blew out the Kobe-less Lakers when Pop started Splitter.
    11/15 vs NYK - W; Should be a blowout.
    11/17 vs DEN - W; Spurs play better D
    11/19 vs LAC - W; Spurs play better at home and there's no pressure.
    11/21 @ BOS - L; The last time the Spurs played in TD Garden they won by ONE POINT after surrendering a double digit lead.
    11/23 @ IND - L; Pacers are a tough squad but don't have a raucous crowd. This screams "trap game" however.
    11/25 @ TOR - W; HAHAHAHAHA
    11/26 @ WAS - W; Wall vs Parker, but meh. If the Spurs do get Blatche i expect boos.
    11/28 @ ORL - W; With or without Dwight it's a mess. Pop is reunited with Jacque Vaugn.
    11/29 @ MIA - L; As Wade says, "This is my house!" Last time the Spurs played there they let Mike Miller bomb away from the perimeter.

Oct/Nov record: 12-5

Loss @ Clippers, @ Indiana, and @Boston?

Disagree. . .Clippers aren't that great even at LA. Pacers I wonder how they'll hold up next year, but even last year at their peak they were worse than us easily. Boston is also old, and worse. Ray Allen's gone now btw.

I can see us winning 2 of those 3 games you have us losing.

As for the OKC game you have us winning. . .at this point I can't put anything past Stern and his refs when it comes to that team.

Anyway, I don't disagree by much though. I'd say 13-4 rathere than 12-15. Possible chance of 14-3, but not better than 40%.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    12/1 vs MEM - W; Spurs win this one. Duncan may well have a throwback game, and Kawhi Leonard seems to contain Rudy Gay very well.
    12/5 vs MIL - W; A team with an undersized backcourt that likes to run will get eaten up by a team that also likes to run.
    12/7 vs HOU - W; Jeremy Lin will have a triple double (10+ points, 10+ assists, 10+ turnovers).
    12/8 @ CHA - W; Michael Kidd-Gilchrist vs Kawhi Leonard. Book it.
    12/10 @ HOU - W; The rox play well against the Spurs but two noted Spur-killers (Goran Dragic and Luis Scola) are gone.
    12/12 @ UTA - W; The Spurs only lost to the Jazz when Pop rested the Big 3.
    12/13 @ POR - L; It's a back-to-back so Pop may choose to rest Duncan.
    12/15 vs BOS - W; Might be a double digit win
    12/17 @ OKC - L; That loud crowd rustles my jimmies
    12/18 @ DEN - W; I suspect the thin mountain air may not really help the Nuggets.
    12/21 vs NOH - W; blowout
    12/23 vs DAL - W; three words: Home Court Advantage
    12/26 vs TOR - W; Are the Raptors worth talking about?
    12/28 vs HOU - W; HAHAHAHAHA
    12/30 @ DAL - L; Eh.
    12/31 vs BKN - W; strange way to end the year.

December record: 13-3 (25-8)
    I think that @Utah game might be interesting.
    @Denver may be a problem too if Denver isn't tanking.
    @Dallas, honestly, I don't think the Mavs are that great anymore.

Overall, they prolly will be 13-3 though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1/2 @ MIL - W; lol
    1/3 @ NYK - L; Melo goes HAM
    1/5 vs PHI - W; last time they played the Sixers Duncan got a DNP - OLD
    1/7 @ NOH - W; Unibrow
    1/9 vs LAL - W; Blah blah 30 rebounds won't happen again
    1/11 @ MEM - W; Ugly win but a win nonetheless
    1/13 vs MIN - W; Meh. Manu > no-knees Roy
    1/16 vs MEM - W; Rudy Gay, this is Kawhi Leonard
    1/18 vs GSW - L; depends on health and the Dubs once beat the Heat
    1/19 @ ATL - W; Hawks
    1/21 @ PHI - W; starting Hawes and Kwame Brown
    1/23 vs NOH - W; blowout
    1/25 @ DAL - L; Meh, first of a b2b
    1/26 vs PHO - L; Dragic + Scola = welp
    1/30 vs CHA - W; Bobcats

January record: 11-4 (36-11)
    We crush the Knicks at NY. Melo won't do . In fact, I guarantee we beat the Knicks by double figs that game.

We blow out Phoenix by 25+.

Why do you have two losses penciled in against Dallas? Mavs suck bro.

I give Memphis the win at Memphis though.

12-3 because we blow one against Atlanta or Philly in that 3 games in 4 nights stretch with 2 road games thrown in in locations that are far apart from eachother. Probably the Hawks take that one.

Thread Information