Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    buy a traditional car for 10,000 dollars and within a few years the cost of gas will exceed what the car is worth tbh. a solar-power car might be a bit expensive when you buy it but it'll save you a whole lot of money through its lifetime. the maintenance fee of such hi-tech vehicles are still pretty high and that's probably the major obstacle now tbh, hope the science buffs can sort it out soon before we run out the fossil fuel

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    buy a traditional car for 10,000 dollars and within a few years the cost of gas will exceed what the car is worth tbh. a solar-power car might be a bit expensive when you buy it but it'll save you a whole lot of money through its lifetime. the maintenance fee of such hi-tech vehicles are still pretty high and that's probably the major obstacle now tbh, hope the science buffs can sort it out soon before we run out the fossil fuel

Do you mean an electric car? A DIRECT solar-powered car is highly impractical.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I figured it was the solubility chart thing.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    That's one reason why you are so often wrong. You assume too much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So how is the increase in levels consistent no matter what we do and CO2 balance natural?

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    So how is the increase in levels consistent no matter what we do and CO2 balance natural?
    I see you are throwing to see if I give you ammunition.

Why isn't the answer obvious to you?

Think about this as a world issue. Not a US issue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still maintain that the balance of CO2 levels the earth has is primarily natural.
    is mutually exclusive with the notion of

Think about this as a world issue. Not a US issue.
    You are ashamed of your stupidity and are trying to obfuscate.

So, exactly how do you figure "the balance of CO2 levels the earth has is primarily natural."?

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    I'm sorry if you can only deal with one variable at a time. Not my problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah because asking how you justify thinking its 'primarily natural' implies that I can only conceive of one variable.

You aren't fooling anybody.

Hmmm. What natural thing or things could WC be talking about when it comes to CO2 balances? I wonder.....

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Yeah because asking how you justify thinking its 'primarily natural' implies that I can only conceive of one variable.

You aren't fooling anybody.

Hmmm. What natural thing or things could WC be talking about when it comes to CO2 balances? I wonder.....
    Since you think you know all the answers, why hasn't our reduction reduced the growth of CO2 in the atmosphere?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I only claim to know what you are referring to when you say the CO2 balances are 'primarily natural.' Nothing more. You continue to avoid answering why you think the balance is "primarily natural."

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count

I only claim to know what you are referring to when you say the CO2 balances are 'primarily natural.' Nothing more. You continue to avoid answering why you think the balance is "primarily natural."
    I just don't like repeating myself. You know my position on that aspect of solar and solubility.

Back to the article, if we are the cause of the CO2, then why isn't our reduction being seen?

Why has there been an almost linear increase in levels since around 1960? Man's output into the atmosphere has not been linear, but the CO2 ac ulation is. What is your explanation is there isn't a stronger natural component like I claim?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's one reason why you are so often wrong. You assume too much.
    I just don't like repeating myself. You know my position on that aspect of solar and solubility.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    That doesn't mean it's everything. I gave a hint to another variable, and I wanted to see if you would come up with it, but no. You are stuck on these. I'm sorry if you can't see a complete picture. That's why I constantly get on you about assuming. There is one other major anthropogenic variable not mentioned yet.

Thread Information