Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Post Count
    Correct. I fixed the typo. RT @GenoMrosko: @arielhelwani To confirm: Silva offered to fight another light heavyweight but not Jon Jones?

Lets just move on already... Dana you are a jack-ass....

Correct. I fixed the typo. RT @GenoMrosko: @arielhelwani To confirm: Silva offered to fight another light heavyweight but not Jon Jones?

Lets just move on already... Dana you are a jack-ass....
    I read it as him fighting another LHW as well, but yeah time to move on

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Why Vitor?

He was suppose to get demolished by Belcher!

WtH is going on?
    Machida has not much time to train and all. Sonnen without preperation would fight Jones but Jones with the full camp cannot change opponent?

Anderson to save UFC? GMAFB
    He fights once a year.

BTW fighting 4 times a year should be a norm

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Well Dana was pissed as .

In a year or so UFC change how they promote events. It is now mostly on one fight. And that's risky and they got burned now.

They absolutely were unable to sell a card with Ellenberger and Hieron as a main event.

Dana can say all he wants about taking over a world but he needs to stop the expansion and trim the amount of events. Everybody is talking about it now.

Post Count
    Well Dana was pissed as .

In a year or so UFC change how they promote events. It is now mostly on one fight. And that's risky and they got burned now.

They absolutely were unable to sell a card with Ellenberger and Hieron as a main event.

Dana can say all he wants about taking over a world but he needs to stop the expansion and trim the amount of events. Everybody is talking about it now.
    Thank you Poland... Dana is nothing if not stubborn and it's going to take a whole slew of lousy PPV buy rates to get him to back off this current model. But I do think it will happen eventually...

Last edited by ace3g; 08-24-2012 at 04:18 PM.

Thread Information