Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    Post Count
    We got Romo and Sanchez stinking it up. Where are the mexican qbs sucks threads at?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    I don't see many mexicans in here attempting to make a case for them...with the exception of mexican Cowboy fans.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Sample size is small for a reason. One is good at one thing and the other is good at the other.
    Id say it would have to do more with work ethic than natural ability in some cases. Like coming out of hs and switching positions when they get to college.

The Amish Rifle Ryan Fitzpatrick's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure Mark Sanchez has more playoff wins than every black QB not named McNabb

Post Count
    Because there's never a thread lambasting mexicans saying you guys have too chimpy a brain to succeed in the position.

on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I really don't see the difficulty here. Let's say Eagles makes the playoff and the rest of the other teams have white qbs, if Vick gets taken out, there goes that whole year for a black quarterback to win the superbowl. If even 2 white quarterbacks from the playoffs gets taken out, that still leaves about 8 teams with white qb's to win the superbowl.
    The fact there's only gonna be one playoff team with a black QB is a pretty big indictment on black QBs. You act like the lack of good black QBs in the NFL is bad luck and something that helps your argument.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    There aren't alot of black QBs at any level really, let alone great ones, like there aren't alot of white RBs. That's not to say neither can't be great because the sample size is too small.
    The sample size being small is an indictment on black QBs and white RBs. The sample size is small because they suck at each respective position. Why is this simple concept so difficult to understand?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    We got Romo and Sanchez stinking it up. Where are the mexican qbs sucks threads at?
    If the NFL forum had Mexican militants insisting Mexicans make great QBs, there would be.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Id say it would have to do more with work ethic than natural ability in some cases. Like coming out of hs and switching positions when they get to college.
    So black people have a ty work ethic which limits the amount of black QBs who make it to the NFL?

Again, I don't see why these are things that help the argument for black QBs.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    'uncanOwnsKo, with the late blitz, seeing dead red, leading with the crown of the helmet, twisting the facemask, flags flying everywhere, refs throwing their hats/shoes because they're out of flags, fight breaking out, teams having to be separated, ejected, and getting beer bottles thrown at him as he exits the playing field goods par per etc

Post Count
    The fact there's only gonna be one playoff team with a black QB is a pretty big indictment on black QBs. You act like the lack of good black QBs in the NFL is bad luck and something that helps your argument.
    No it's not. More of an indictment on the NFL.

Post Count
    If the NFL forum had Mexican militants insisting Mexicans make great QBs, there would be.
    Who?

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So the NFL is actively suppressing black qbs?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I'd love to hear the explanation behind this one.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Creepn taking the Chumpdumper route and just throwing out random hypotheticals after the last re ed one got show down

Banned
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    My RG3 has been good so far especially for a black QB. cant blame the 2 losses on him tbh, redskins defense allowing 30+ to the in rams and bengals.

Post Count
    So the NFL is actively suppressing black qbs?
    Yup. It's subtle but it's there.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count

You can't be serious with this .

Post Count

You can't be serious with this .
    Hey I'm agreeing with you! You said "There's a reason why the sample size is small." Because black QB's sucks right? If that is the reasoning within the nfl, then that is racism and/or prejudice.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I don't get why blacks are so stubborn about this. White people will freely admit we make horrible running backs, non-slot receivers, corners, safeties, etc.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Hey I'm agreeing with you! You said "There's a reason why the sample size is small." Because black QB's sucks right? If that is the reasoning within the nfl, then that is racism and/or prejudice.
    It has nothing to do with the NFL and everything to do with them just not being very good. If they were they could earn their spot and excel just like white QB's. Is it intelligence? Skill? All of that is up for debate. What is not up for debate is the racism card. They plain just aren't good enough.

Post Count
    I don't get why blacks are so stubborn about this. White people will freely admit we make horrible running backs, non-slot receivers, corners, safeties, etc.
    Alright. Tell me, why do black people make crappy quarterbacks then. If I see one kill word, I won't even finish reading your post.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Alright. Tell me, why do black people make crappy quarterbacks then. If I see one kill word, I won't even finish reading your post.
    There's no single reason why black QB's suck. Each case is different. But in the end numbers don't lie. And the numbers say that black QB's suck at winning Super Bowls.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    The reason(s) WHY black people suck at playing QB is mere theory/speculation. The mounds of historical evidence shows black people make crappy QBs. The reason why they suck is the fact they've had little to no success in the playoffs and there's only been a handful of black QBs who play at an elite level. Why that's the case....anyone's guess.

Thread Information